Subject: Bug#1436: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1436: Bug#1436: Build failure with gcc 10

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 00:02:10 +0000

Hi Uli,

On  Do 30 Jan 2020 16:00:04 CET, Ulrich Sibiller wrote:

> So we need to add many externs to Window.h and the other .h files, I
> suppose. As I currently have no gcc 10 at hand could you please take
> of that?
>
> Uli

I guess you can fake a gcc-10 by adding -fno-common as build option  
and see what happens...

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde
Mike Gabriel, Marienthaler str. 17, 24340 Eckernförde
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148
landline: +49 (4351) 850 8940

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de