Subject: Connection failed. Cannot create remote file

From: Alexanderstr Miete <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 19:09:44 +0000

Package: <x2goserver>
Body:
Package: <x2goserver>
Version: <Not exactly sure where to check. Please let me know>
Not sure, if this is a real bug. But it seems to have been an issue
before (See here:
https://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=227)

Surprisingly, without any known changes, we suddenly receive a new error
when establishing previously error free connections. The following error
appears in the client (similar to the one described here in 2014:
https://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=227) , however the
connection is established as usual
without any apparent problems.

So why does this annoying error message appear and how can it be fixed?

*Connection failed. Cannot create remote file
~templatemate3/.x2go/ssh/key.TJ4977 - SCP: Warning: status code 1 received:
scp: ~templatemate3/.x2go/ssh: No such file or directory*
Let me know if you need any further info.

Client and Server running Ubuntu 18-04 LTS

 Thank you!