Subject: journalctl flooded with ssh_channel_accept: No channel request of this type from server

From: Sorin T <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 12:02:03 +0000

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.1.2.1

This output is shown continuously. I have also disabled the Media and the Shared folders options.

[2019/12/05 12:21:49.755356, 1] ssh_channel_accept: No channel request of this type from server
[2019/12/05 12:21:49.844514, 1] ssh_channel_accept: No channel request of this type from server
[2019/12/05 12:21:49.844968, 1] ssh_channel_accept: No channel request of this type from server
[2019/12/05 12:21:50.345651, 1] ssh_channel_accept: No channel request of this type from server
[2019/12/05 12:21:50.846330, 1] ssh_channel_accept: No channel request of this type from server
[2019/12/05 12:21:51.347011, 1] ssh_channel_accept: No channel request of this type from server
[2019/12/05 12:21:51.354536, 1] ssh_channel_accept: No channel request of this type from server
[2019/12/05 12:21:51.355837, 1] ssh_channel_accept: No channel request of this type from server
[2019/12/05 12:21:51.358011, 1] ssh_channel_accept: No channel request of this type from server
[2019/12/05 12:21:51.858687, 1] ssh_channel_accept: No channel request of this type from server
[2019/12/05 12:21:52.359381, 1] ssh_channel_accept: No channel request of this type from server
[2019/12/05 12:21:52.860074, 1] ssh_channel_accept: No channel request of this type from server
[2019/12/05 12:21:53.360787, 1] ssh_channel_accept: No channel request of this type from server

It could be a ssh config problem ? I am using on client machine: OpenSSH_8.1p1, OpenSSL 1.1.1d  10 Sep 2019

Guest OS: Debian based
Guest ssh version: OpenSSH_7.9p1 Debian-10, OpenSSL 1.1.1d  10 Sep 2019
Guest x2goserver: 4.1.0.3-4

Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com) Secure Email.