Subject: Bug#1420: Creating a new subfolder for session tiles is cumbersome

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 01:24:40 +0100

package: x2goclient
version: 4.1.2.1

To create a new subfolder, you curently need to click on the three dots
"..." next to the path in the session configuration, then right-click
the folder under which you want to create the new folder. There's no
hint that you need to do so, and the only buttons are OK and cancel.

But wait, the weirdness continues:
The right-click menu only offers a "create new folder" option (when used
on the root folder). When you click that, it creates a folder named "new
folder". It doesn't prompt you for a name. The only way to set a name is
to right-click the newly created folder again, because this time, the
menu contains a rename option.

Suggestions:
- The dialog popup should contain a hint that you need to right-click
  the folder where you want to create a new folder, or should offer
  a "create new folder" button that acts on the currently selected
  folder.
- The "Create New Folder" option should prompt for a folder name
  before actually creating it.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur
-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243