Subject: x2goclient output on stdout

From: Kjell Otto <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 13:51:25 +0100

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.0.4

The x2goclient has extreme output on stdout while running. It's more
noise then signal and therefor, I've wrapped all the printouts with
#ifdef DEBUG and a #undef DEBUG on the onmainwindow.cpp file.

Then I've added in printout statements that are parsable with numbered
output and category so that a normal run of the x2goclient would
output like this:

$ ./client_build/x2goclient --session=x2goserver_RZ --add-to-known-hosts --hide
x2go-INFO-001> Starting x2goclient...
x2go-WARN-001> Can't load translator: :/x2goclient_en_us
x2go-WARN-002> Can't load translator: :/qt_en_US
x2go-INFO-004> Started  x2goclient.
x2go-INFO-005> $HOME=/home/kjellski
x2go-INFO-029> Starting connection to server: 10.3.0.20:22
x2go-INFO-031> SSH connection established.
x2go-INFO-011> Closing x2goclient...
x2go-INFO-018> Waiting for the SSH connection to finish...
x2go-INFO-019> Waited  for the SSH connection to finish.
x2go-INFO-028> Closed  x2goclient.
$

No GUI will be shown and no try Icons appear. This reflects a bit more
the --hide param and can be used to make a shortcut to the client that
will just open the window.

Also I've added a log method and provided a script that lets you show
all outputs on the file.

All changes can be found on this repository in the branch stdout-cleanup:

https://github.com/kjellski/x2goclient/tree/stdout-cleanup

If any additional help from my side is required, please contact me and
I try to support the process.