Subject: Session name selection by keyboard autocomplete fails when using subfolders

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 01:17:15 +0100

package: x2goclient
version: 4.1.2.1

When you create subfolders for session tiles, the usual autocomplete
when typing the tile name fails to work - both for the folder name, as
well as for the tile name of the session inside the subfolder.

e.g. you have

datacenter1/alice
datacenter1/bob
datacenter2/charlie
datacenter2/doug
mike

Then typing "m" results in an autocomplete for "mike", however, "d"
doesn't get you "datacenter", and neither does "a", "b", "c" or "d"
trigger an autocompletion for alice, bob, charlie or doug.

However, if you actually type "bob", then datacenter1/bob will start.

I haven't tried what happens when there are two "bob"s in different
subfolders, but it's probably not going to be The Right Thing (tm).

Suggestion:
autocomplete on subfolder names, if unique, follow up with a "/", then
autocomplete on the session names inside that particular folder only.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243