Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1414: X2Goclient crashes on plasma on Wayland, on plasma on xorg it works fine

From: Kay Nick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 16:32:52 +0100

Package: x2goclient

Version 4.1.2.1

started on command line: plasma on wayland:

[ml@carbon ~]$ x2goclient --debug

x2go-INFO-1> "Starting X2Go Client 4.1.2.1..."
x2go-INFO-4> "Translator: :/i18n/x2goclient_de_de found."
x2go-INFO-4> "Übersetzung: :/i18n/qt_de_de gefunden."
QObject::connect: No such slot ONMainWindow::slotCheckAgentProcess()
x2go-INFO-3> "X2GoClient wurde gestartet."
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:563> "$HOME=/home/ml"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:2242> Reading 4 sessions from config
file.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sessionbutton.cpp:342> Creating QPixmap with session
icon: ":/img/icons/128x128/x2gosession.png".
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sessionbutton.cpp:342> Creating QPixmap with session
icon: ":/img/icons/128x128/x2gosession.png".
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sessionbutton.cpp:342> Creating QPixmap with session
icon: ":/img/icons/128x128/x2gosession.png".
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sessionbutton.cpp:342> Creating QPixmap with session
icon: ":/img/icons/128x128/x2gosession.png".
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:12843> libssh not initialized yet.
Initializing.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:2728> Creating QPixmap with session
icon: '":/img/icons/128x128/x2gosession.png"'.
x2go-INFO-8> "Verbindung mit Server wird gestartet: thor.xx.yyy.de:22"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:2829> Starting new ssh connection to
server:"thor.xx.yyy.de":"22" krbLogin: false
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:175> SshMasterConnection, host
"thor.xx.yyy.de"; port 22; user "ml"; useproxy false; proxyserver "";
proxyport 22
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:248> Starting SSH connection
without Kerberos authentication.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:252> SshMasterConnection,
instance SshMasterConnection(0x5578e9a88f90) created.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:520> SshMasterConnection,
instance SshMasterConnection(0x5578e9a88f90) entering thread.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:840> Session port before
config file parse: 22
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:850> Session port after config
file parse: 22
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:915> Session port before
config file parse (part 2): 22
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:925> Session port after config
file parse (part 2): 22
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:950> cserverAuth
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:991> state: 1

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1274> Trying password
mechanism if available.

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1278> Password mechanism
available. Continuing.

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:726> User authentication OK.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1789> LOGIN CHECK:"LOGIN OK\r\n"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1792> don't have interaction
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1825> LOOP FINISHED
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1829> No interaction needed,
continue session
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:735> Login Check - OK
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:2923> SSH connection established.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:3336> Continue normal X2Go session
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:199> Executing remote command via
SshProcess object 0: "x2golistsessions"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:213> this=SshProcess(0x5578e9acc8b0)
Running masterCon->addChannelConnection(this,
'"07f1d13d-31ab-46e0-9099-0235c1400117"', '"bash -l -c 'echo
\"X2GODATABEGIN:07f1d13d-31ab-46e0-9099-0235c1400117\"; export
PATH=\"/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin\";export TERM=\"dumb\";
x2golistsessions; echo \"X2GODATAEND:07f1d13d-31ab-46e0-9099-0235c1"');
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1891> Locking SSH channel
connection MUTEX.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1893> Passing new channel
connection object to channelConnections.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1895> Unlocking SSH channel
connection MUTEX.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:2083> Creating new channel.

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:2100> New channel:0x7fd60800fc90

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:2185> Executing remote: "bash
-l -c 'echo \"X2GODATABEGIN:07f1d13d-31ab-46e0-9099-0235c1400117\";
export PATH=\"/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin\";export TERM=\"dumb\";
x2golistsessions; echo
\"X2GODATAEND:07f1d13d-31ab-46e0-9099-0235c1400117\";'"

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:2208> New exec channel created.

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:2312> EOF on channel
0x7fd60800fc90; SshProcess object: 0
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:2380> EOF sent.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:2384> Channel closed.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:526> SSH finished: raw output (stdout):
"X2GODATABEGIN:07f1d13d-31ab-46e0-9099-0235c1400117\n6209|ml-50-1572887411_stDXFCE_dp24|50|thor|S|2019-11-04T18:10:11|9ccd7aaa376bfe23e53342aa12608379|141.71.222.86|48804|48805|2019-11-04T18:13:21|ml|79892|48806|-1|-1\nX2GODATAEND:07f1d13d-31ab-46e0-9099-0235c1400117\n"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:537> SSH finished: true -
"6209|ml-50-1572887411_stDXFCE_dp24|50|thor|S|2019-11-04T18:10:11|9ccd7aaa376bfe23e53342aa12608379|141.71.222.86|48804|48805|2019-11-04T18:13:21|ml|79892|48806|-1|-1\n"
(0).
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:3804>
"6209|ml-50-1572887411_stDXFCE_dp24|50|thor|S|2019-11-04T18:10:11|9ccd7aaa376bfe23e53342aa12608379|141.71.222.86|48804|48805|2019-11-04T18:13:21|ml|79892|48806|-1|-1\n"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:199> Executing remote command via
SshProcess object 1: "x2goresume-session ml-50-1572887411_stDXFCE_dp24
800x600 adsl 16m-jpeg-9 de auto 1 both no"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:213> this=SshProcess(0x5578e9acc320)
Running masterCon->addChannelConnection(this,
'"7c33d354-f6c0-4703-9255-09f90991c499"', '"bash -l -c 'echo
\"X2GODATABEGIN:7c33d354-f6c0-4703-9255-09f90991c499\"; export
PATH=\"/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin\";export TERM=\"dumb\";
x2goresume-session ml-50-1572887411_stDXFCE_dp24 800x600 adsl"');
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1891> Locking SSH channel
connection MUTEX.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1893> Passing new channel
connection object to channelConnections.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1895> Unlocking SSH channel
connection MUTEX.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:2083> Creating new channel.

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:2100> New channel:0x7fd60800f530

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:2185> Executing remote: "bash
-l -c 'echo \"X2GODATABEGIN:7c33d354-f6c0-4703-9255-09f90991c499\";
export PATH=\"/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin\";export TERM=\"dumb\";
x2goresume-session ml-50-1572887411_stDXFCE_dp24 800x600 adsl 16m-jpeg-9
de auto 1 both no; echo
\"X2GODATAEND:7c33d354-f6c0-4703-9255-09f90991c499\";'"

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:2208> New exec channel created.

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:2312> EOF on channel
0x7fd60800f530; SshProcess object: 1
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:2380> EOF sent.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:2384> Channel closed.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:526> SSH finished: raw output (stdout):
"X2GODATABEGIN:7c33d354-f6c0-4703-9255-09f90991c499\ngr_port=48804\nsound_port=48805\nfs_port=48806\nX2GODATAEND:7c33d354-f6c0-4703-9255-09f90991c499\n"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:537> SSH finished: true -
"gr_port=48804\nsound_port=48805\nfs_port=48806\n" (1).
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:5214> Agent output:
"gr_port=48804\nsound_port=48805\nfs_port=48806\n"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:5405> New gr_port: "48804"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:5412> New sound_port: "48805"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:5419> New fs_port: "48806"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:381> Starting tunnel via SshProcess
object 2: "localhost":48804 -> "localhost":49804

x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:5811> "Starting NX proxy, command:
nxproxy -S
nx/nx,options=/home/ml/.x2go/S-ml-50-1572887411_stDXFCE_dp24/options:50"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:157> Direct tunnel: waiting for
connections on "localhost":49804
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:6278> Proxy wrote on stderr:
"\nNXPROXY - Version 3.5.99.20\n\nCopyright (c) 2001, 2011 NoMachine
(http://www.nomachine.com)\nCopyright (c) 2008-2014 Oleksandr Shneyder
<[email-masked]>\nCopyright (c) 2014-2016 Ulrich Sibiller
<[email-masked]>\nCopyright (c) 2014-2016 Mihai Moldovan
<[email-masked]>\nCopyright (c) 2011-2016 Mike Gabriel
<[email-masked]>\nCopyright (c) 2015-2016 Qindel Group
(http://www.qindel.com)\n\nNXCOMP, NX protocol compression and NX
extensions to this software\nare copyright of the aforementioned persons
and companies.\n\nRedistribution and use of the present software is
allowed according\nto terms specified in the file LICENSE.nxcomp which
comes in the\nsource distribution.\n\nAll rights reserved.\n\nNOTE: This
software has received contributions from various other\ncontributors,
only the core maintainers and supporters are listed as\ncopyright
holders. Please contact us, if you feel you should be listed\nas
copyright holder, as well.\n\nNX protocol compression is derived from
DXPC project.\n\nCopyright (c) 1995,1996 Brian Pane\nCopyright (c)
1996,1997 Zachary Vonler and Brian Pane\nCopyright (c) 1999 Kevin Vigor
and Brian Pane\nCopyright (c) 2000,2003 Gian Filippo Pinzari and Brian
Pane\n\nAll rights reserved.\n\nSee
https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs for more information.\n\nInfo:
Proxy running in server mode with pid '1435'.\nSession: Starting session
at 'Tue Nov  5 16:21:46 2019'.\nInfo: Using errors file
'/home/ml/.x2go/S-ml-50-1572887411_stDXFCE_dp24/sessions'.\nInfo: Using
stats file '/home/ml/.x2go/S-50/stats'.\nLoop: WARNING! Overriding
auxiliary X11 port with new value '1'.\nWarning: Overriding auxiliary
X11 port with new value '1'.\nInfo: Using abstract X11 socket in kernel
namespace for accessing DISPLAY=:1.\nInfo: Connecting to remote host
'localhost:49804'.\nInfo: Connected to remote proxy on FD#5.\n"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:109> New TCP connection.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:114> New socket: 14
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:2083> Creating new channel.

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:2100> New channel:0x7fd608011650

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:2106> Forwarding parameters:
from remote ("localhost":48804) to local ("localhost":47876)
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:2143> Temporary session port
after config file parse: 48804
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:2147> Temporary session host
after config file parse: localhost
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:2177> New channel forwarded.

x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:6278> Proxy wrote on stderr: "Info:
Connection with remote proxy completed.\nLoop: WARNING! Unrecognized
session type 'unix-kde-depth_24'. Assuming agent session.\nWarning:
Unrecognized session type 'unix-kde-depth_24'. Assuming agent session.\n"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:6278> Proxy wrote on stderr: "Loop:
WARNING! Could not retrieve the X server authentication
cookie.\nWarning: Failed to read data from the X auth command.\nWarning:
Generated a fake cookie for X authentication.\nInfo: Using "
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:6278> Proxy wrote on stderr: "ADSL
link parameters 1408/24/1/0.\nInfo: Using cache parameters
4/4096KB/8192KB/8192KB.\nInfo: Using pack method '16m-jpeg-9' with
session 'unix-kde-depth_24'.\nInfo: Using ZLIB data compression
1/1/32.\nInfo: Using ZLIB stream compression 4/4.\nInfo: No suitable
cache file found.\nInfo: Forwarding X11 connections to display
':1'.\nInfo: Forwarding auxiliary X11 connections to display
':1'.\nSession: Session started at 'Tue Nov  5 16:21:46 2019'.\n"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:6278> Proxy wrote on stderr: "Info:
Established X server connection.\n"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:11226> "Searching proxy window:
X2GO-ml-50-1572887411_stDXFCE_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:12831> "Searching window with title:
X2GO-ml-50-1572887411_stDXFCE_dp24"
Speicherzugriffsfehler (Speicherabzug geschrieben)
[ml@carbon ~]$ WARNING: failed to kill process group '1428': No such process

On 04.11.19 22:32, Ulrich Sibiller wrote:
> Can you please retry the  wayland version with x2goclient --debug?
>
> Uli
>
> On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 6:30 PM Kay Nick <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Package: x2goclient
>>
>> Version 4.1.2.1
>>
>> How to reproduce:
>>
>> started on command line: plasma on xorg:
>>
>> [ml@carbon ~]$ x2goclient
>> x2go-INFO-1> "Starting X2Go Client 4.1.2.1..."
>> x2go-INFO-4> "Translator: :/i18n/x2goclient_de_de found."
>> x2go-INFO-4> "Übersetzung: :/i18n/qt_de_de gefunden."
>> QObject::connect: No such slot ONMainWindow::slotCheckAgentProcess()
>> x2go-INFO-3> "X2GoClient wurde gestartet."
>> x2go-INFO-8> "Verbindung mit Server wird gestartet: thor.xx.yyy.de:22"
>> x2go-INFO-6> "X2GoClient wird geschlossen ..."
>> QProcess: Destroyed while process ("nxproxy") is still running.
>> x2go-INFO-7> "Alle Hooks, die beim Beenden von X2GoClient abgearbeitet werden sollten, wurden abgearbeitet."
>>
>>
>> started on command line: plasma on wayland:
>>
>> [ml@carbon ~]$ x2goclient
>> x2go-INFO-1> "Starting X2Go Client 4.1.2.1..."
>> x2go-INFO-4> "Translator: :/i18n/x2goclient_de_de found."
>> x2go-INFO-4> "Übersetzung: :/i18n/qt_de_de gefunden."
>> QObject::connect: No such slot ONMainWindow::slotCheckAgentProcess()
>> x2go-INFO-3> "X2GoClient wurde gestartet."
>> x2go-INFO-8> "Verbindung mit Server wird gestartet: thor.xx.yyy.de:22"
>> Speicherzugriffsfehler (Speicherabzug geschrieben)
>>
>>
>>
>> The client machine's OS: Manjaro Linux 64 bit
>>
>> The client machine's version of X2GoClient: X2GoClient V. 4.1.2.1 (Qt - 5.13.1)
>>
>> The server's OS: CentOS 7.7 64 Bit
>>
>> The server's version of the x2goserver package 4.1.0.3
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> x2go-dev mailing list
>> [email-masked]
>> https://lists.x2go.org/listinfo/x2go-dev