Subject: X2Goclient random crash on MacOs

From: Alin Popa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 16:28:05 +0000

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.1 (4.1.2.1 git-84dcac55b72c 20180626)

The Problem Report for x2goclient as seen on my Mac:

Process:               x2goclient [5806]
Path:                  /Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/MacOS/x2goclient<http://x2goclient.app/Contents/MacOS/x2goclient>
Identifier:            x2goclient
Version:               4.1 (4.1.2.1 git-84dcac55b72c 20180626)
Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:        ??? [1]
Responsible:           x2goclient [5806]
User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2019-10-16 15:56:46.529 +0200
OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.15 (19A583)
Report Version:        12
Bridge OS Version:     4.0 (17P572)
Anonymous UUID:        B703BDAA-79CF-1B66-C91A-B3EF588D23F8

Sleep/Wake UUID:       912A6A07-C06C-4C0A-9CC6-BB657F2CBB4A

Time Awake Since Boot: 22000 seconds
Time Since Wake:       15000 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread:        3  SshMasterConnection

Exception Type:        EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes:       KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000321592558280
Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Signal:    Segmentation fault: 11
Termination Reason:    Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0xb
Terminating Process:   exc handler [5806]

VM Regions Near 0x321592558280:
    MALLOC_LARGE_REUSABLE  00000001104a7000-0000000110633000 [ 1584K]
rw-/rwx SM=PRV
-->
    MALLOC_NANO            0000600000000000-0000600008000000 [128.0M]
rw-/rwx SM=ALI

Thread 0:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   QtCore                                0x0000000109f04b4b 0x109e97000 + 449355
1   QtCore                                0x0000000109ef641a 0x109e97000 + 390170
2   QtCore                                0x0000000109f0541d 0x109e97000 + 451613
3   QtCore                                0x0000000109f053ad 0x109e97000 + 451501
4   libsystem_c.dylib                     0x00007fff6d4ce46e
__cxa_finalize_ranges + 319
5   libsystem_c.dylib                     0x00007fff6d4ce744 exit + 55
6   libdyld.dylib                         0x00007fff6d41c40c start + 8

Thread 1:: com.apple.NSEventThread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                0x00007fff6d565146 mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib                0x00007fff6d5656ac mach_msg + 60
2   com.apple.CoreFoundation              0x00007fff362b719b
__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 322
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation              0x00007fff362b6737 __CFRunLoopRun + 1695
4   com.apple.CoreFoundation              0x00007fff362b5e13
CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 499
5   com.apple.AppKit                      0x00007fff334e0026 _NSEventThread + 132
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib               0x00007fff6d628d76 _pthread_start + 125
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib               0x00007fff6d6255d7 thread_start + 15

Thread 2:: com.apple.CFSocket.private
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                0x00007fff6d56c7c6 __select + 10
1   com.apple.CoreFoundation              0x00007fff362e492a __CFSocketManager + 632
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib               0x00007fff6d628d76 _pthread_start + 125
3   libsystem_pthread.dylib               0x00007fff6d6255d7 thread_start + 15

Thread 3 Crashed:: SshMasterConnection
0   QtCore                                0x000000010a004079
QTextCodec::fromUnicode(QString const&) const + 25
1   QtCore                                0x0000000109f1347a
QString::toLocal8Bit() const + 42
2   QtCore                                0x0000000109eb2356 0x109e97000 + 111446
3   QtCore                                0x0000000109eb260b qWarning(char
const*, ...) + 155
4   QtCore                                0x0000000109ebc69f 0x109e97000 + 153247
5   QtCore                                0x0000000109ebc98f 0x109e97000 + 153999
6   QtCore                                0x0000000109eb7d00 QMutex::lock() + 96
7   x2goclient                            0x0000000108edf87d
SshMasterConnection::checkLogin() + 4813
8   x2goclient                            0x0000000108edc3f2
SshMasterConnection::run() + 7394
9   QtCore                                0x0000000109ebcf18 0x109e97000 + 155416
10  libsystem_pthread.dylib               0x00007fff6d628d76 _pthread_start + 125
11  libsystem_pthread.dylib               0x00007fff6d6255d7 thread_start + 15

Thread 4:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib               0x00007fff6d6255b4 start_wqthread + 0

Thread 5:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib               0x00007fff6d6255b4 start_wqthread + 0

Thread 6:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib               0x00007fff6d6255b4 start_wqthread + 0

Thread 7:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib               0x00007fff6d6255b4 start_wqthread + 0

Thread 8:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib               0x00007fff6d6255b4 start_wqthread + 0

Thread 9:: Dispatch queue: NSCGSDisableUpdates
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                0x00007fff6d56519a
semaphore_timedwait_trap + 10
1   com.apple.SkyLight                    0x00007fff6414dd60
CGSUpdateManager::enable_updates_common() + 302
2   com.apple.SkyLight                    0x00007fff6414e497
SLSReenableUpdateTokenWithSeed + 121
3   libdispatch.dylib                     0x00007fff6d3cb553
_dispatch_call_block_and_release + 12
4   libdispatch.dylib                     0x00007fff6d3cc4de
_dispatch_client_callout + 8
5   libdispatch.dylib                     0x00007fff6d3d1a9e
_dispatch_lane_serial_drain + 597
6   libdispatch.dylib                     0x00007fff6d3d2422
_dispatch_lane_invoke + 363
7   libdispatch.dylib                     0x00007fff6d3dbaa1
_dispatch_workloop_worker_thread + 598
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib               0x00007fff6d625763 _pthread_wqthread + 290
9   libsystem_pthread.dylib               0x00007fff6d6255c3 start_wqthread + 15

Thread 10:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib               0x00007fff6d6255b4 start_wqthread + 0

Thread 3 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000321592558260  rbx: 0x000070000d550940  rcx:
0x0000000000000031  rdx: 0x0000600003c05c1a
  rdi: 0x000070000d550940  rsi: 0x0000600000208260  rbp:
0x000070000d5508f0  rsp: 0x000070000d5508e0
   r8: 0x0000000000000000   r9: 0x00000000000007fb  r10:
0x0000000000001d60  r11: 0x00005ffef9aed11a
  r12: 0x0000600003110608  r13: 0x0000000000000016  r14:
0x000070000d550928  r15: 0x0000000000000001
  rip: 0x000000010a004079  rfl: 0x0000000000010246  cr2: 0x0000321592558280

Logical CPU:     6
Error Code:      0x00000004 (no mapping for user data write)
Trap Number:     14

Binary Images:
       0x108e30000 -        0x1090b4ff3 +x2goclient (4.1 - 4.1.2.1
git-84dcac55b72c 20180626) <144AFB17-45BB-38BD-ADC6-762389503761>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/MacOS/x2goclient<http://x2goclient.app/Contents/MacOS/x2goclient>
       0x1090fe000 -        0x109152fff +libssh.4.dylib (0)
<90BADAED-B4D8-32FD-8F2A-251AA00C197D>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libssh.4.dylib<http://x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libssh.4.dylib>
       0x109165000 -        0x109167fff +libssh_threads.4.dylib (0)
<C60BAF10-1936-3418-A319-E46F0F7889A3>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libssh_threads.4.dylib<http://x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libssh_threads.4.dylib>
       0x109171000 -        0x1092fca37 +libcrypto.1.0.0.dylib (0)
<D17DC333-C9D4-3DC1-A9D5-43FCA8A85ECE>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libcrypto.1.0.0.dylib<http://x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libcrypto.1.0.0.dylib>
       0x109368000 -        0x1093b2ff7 +libssl.1.0.0.dylib (0)
<6ECE8A7E-61E6-3DC1-9D98-56CCC664F610>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libssl.1.0.0.dylib<http://x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libssl.1.0.0.dylib>
       0x1093d3000 -        0x1093e3ff3 +libz.1.dylib (0)
<B8303D80-6649-3B86-8039-DDC113147880>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libz.1.dylib<http://x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libz.1.dylib>
       0x1093ee000 -        0x10942fff3 +QtSvg (0)
<CEBF2787-FD6A-3DA3-A7FD-D38D11A63BDB>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtSvg.framework/Versions/4/QtSvg<http://x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtSvg.framework/Versions/4/QtSvg>
       0x10944b000 -        0x109ceaffb +QtGui (0)
<D9905CDE-9FEA-313F-AF9D-0F138A9A5794>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui<http://x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui>
       0x109e97000 -        0x10a10eff3 +QtCore (0)
<B512D862-AC31-3908-826C-1B2E23D6C9D2>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/QtCore<http://x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/QtCore>
       0x10a17b000 -        0x10a27bff7 +QtNetwork (0)
<60FFBAEE-3A0A-3293-A6D0-0EDB38B68742>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtNetwork.framework/Versions/4/QtNetwork<http://x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtNetwork.framework/Versions/4/QtNetwork>
       0x10a2b7000 -        0x10a2e4ff3 +libgssapi_krb5.2.2.dylib (0)
<BCBBA5D0-A169-3666-82BC-AACE481AF4CF>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libgssapi_krb5.2.2.dylib<http://x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libgssapi_krb5.2.2.dylib>
       0x10a2f4000 -        0x10a372ff7 +libkrb5.3.3.dylib (0)
<718FA39F-A34B-3C45-9C64-5FBD1937E239>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libkrb5.3.3.dylib<http://x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libkrb5.3.3.dylib>
       0x10a391000 -        0x10a3a0ffb +libk5crypto.3.1.dylib (0)
<40440F67-2DA8-367C-8207-7DD4944E4B42>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libk5crypto.3.1.dylib<http://x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libk5crypto.3.1.dylib>
       0x10a3af000 -        0x10a3b0ffb +libcom_err.1.1.dylib (0)
<F37C7550-D211-3462-9B96-3FBB57E35D8C>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libcom_err.1.1.dylib<http://x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libcom_err.1.1.dylib>
       0x10a3b6000 -        0x10a3bbff3 +libkrb5support.1.1.dylib (0)
<A953BAF3-4A8B-3D0B-A07F-584CACD1BA32>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libkrb5support.1.1.dylib<http://x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libkrb5support.1.1.dylib>
       0x10a3c2000 -        0x10a3caff7 +libintl.8.dylib (0)
<E9FC910F-A229-38EB-A266-8908626D63E3>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libintl.8.dylib<http://x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libintl.8.dylib>
       0x10a3cf000 -        0x10a4c3fff +libiconv.2.dylib (0)
<7954DA2F-ACD4-3384-99EE-A032E3CA8F45>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libiconv.2.dylib<http://x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libiconv.2.dylib>
       0x10a4c7000 -        0x10a4eafff +libpng16.16.dylib (0)
<4E7D6BC8-7F45-35DC-ACEA-76E48A092B1D>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libpng16.16.dylib<http://x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libpng16.16.dylib>
       0x10a4f5000 -        0x10a505ff3 +libz.1.2.11.dylib (0)
<B8303D80-6649-3B86-8039-DDC113147880>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libz.1.2.11.dylib<http://x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libz.1.2.11.dylib>
       0x10c636000 -        0x10c64cff7  com.apple.security.csparser
(3.0 - 59306.11.20) <A7A0FCC1-ED88-389C-AAC1-8983EFA651A6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/PlugIns/csparser.bundle/Contents/MacOS/csparser
       0x10e7db000 -        0x10e7de047  libobjc-trampolines.dylib
(779.1) <F68D1952-845D-34A4-858E-B195DBF4805D>
/usr/lib/libobjc-trampolines.dylib
       0x10e95f000 -        0x10e961ff3
com.apple.CloudDocsFileProvider (1.0 - 679)
<698DFD87-41B4-3A10-9FA9-A6CFB11F792B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/FileProvider.framework/OverrideBundles/CloudDocsFileProvider.bundle/Contents/MacOS/CloudDocsFileProvider
       0x10e9a0000 -        0x10e9a3fff
com.apple.FileProviderOverride (253 - 253)
<412919D0-E777-3F28-A046-8F500DDB671F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/FileProvider.framework/OverrideBundles/FileProviderOverride.bundle/Contents/MacOS/FileProviderOverride
       0x10e9ad000 -        0x10e9c4ffb
com.apple.findersync.fileprovideroverride.FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride (1.0 - 1298.0.12) <85A2947C-7855-3B2E-B61B-E7691E776ABD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/FileProvider.framework/OverrideBundles/FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride.bundle/Contents/MacOS/FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride
       0x10f5d5000 -        0x10f66393f  dyld (732.8)
<42C11B81-6928-369F-B03E-D57355572700> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff2f00c000 -     0x7fff2f3dfff6
com.apple.driver.AppleIntelKBLGraphicsMTLDriver (14.0.69 - 14.0.0)
<B35FE2EB-B349-3709-8440-3A3E15AACEE6>
/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelKBLGraphicsMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelKBLGraphicsMTLDriver
    0x7fff32062000 -     0x7fff32062fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.11 -
Accelerate 1.11) <956D070C-B522-3A08-891A-CAD6BA4082D1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff32063000 -     0x7fff32079ff7  libCGInterfaces.dylib
(524.2) <7F08322A-4AA0-3677-91CD-9D1588BDBE39>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCGInterfaces.dylib
    0x7fff3207a000 -     0x7fff326e5fdf  com.apple.vImage (8.1 -
524.2) <45A48EA9-49AA-33A0-B830-AF754BD01009>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff326e6000 -     0x7fff3294efff  libBLAS.dylib (1303)
<112B19CC-925A-3E28-8B32-2002D30A37FA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff3294f000 -     0x7fff32c3efdf  libBNNS.dylib (144.11.2)
<A806AED9-837B-3C6C-AB0B-A41983C1CD07>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBNNS.dylib
    0x7fff32c40000 -     0x7fff32fe5fff  libLAPACK.dylib (1303)
<5C248B39-F233-3074-A3A5-AF8F436FBF87>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff32fe6000 -     0x7fff32ffbff8  libLinearAlgebra.dylib
(1303) <C21931B4-F6BD-324D-A2D9-F13EE8AFB29E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib
    0x7fff32ffc000 -     0x7fff33001ff3  libQuadrature.dylib (7)
<826897ED-B7AD-33DC-B9CB-F9787784F312>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libQuadrature.dylib
    0x7fff33002000 -     0x7fff33072fff  libSparse.dylib (103)
<55467C29-2096-36AB-8A6D-5231A342809D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparse.dylib
    0x7fff33073000 -     0x7fff33085fef  libSparseBLAS.dylib (1303)
<3244FCAF-A1FE-3248-AF22-BFB3E9D12555>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparseBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff33086000 -     0x7fff3325fffb  libvDSP.dylib (735)
<E849AEB0-2995-38A4-B0C3-4ACEAF434D12>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff33260000 -     0x7fff3331bfd3  libvMisc.dylib (735)
<D6248EC4-7772-37BB-87F7-9BAB7F5D31A0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff3331c000 -     0x7fff3331cfff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib
(3.11 - vecLib 3.11) <79C1A1C7-E97A-3B7A-8737-444B402A7AA0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff3331d000 -     0x7fff3337bffc  com.apple.Accounts (113 -
113) <33BCDB9E-2E27-3D12-B895-826145D156BC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accounts.framework/Versions/A/Accounts
    0x7fff334c1000 -     0x7fff3426dff9  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 -
1894) <1F4FBEF8-F3AC-31C2-BF04-381BC72E36D1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff342bd000 -     0x7fff342bdfff
com.apple.ApplicationServices (48 - 50)
<E6AA41A2-C79F-3304-9A61-5500561D876D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff342be000 -     0x7fff34329fff
com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (377 - 493)
<0EB214FD-E4D6-3045-A0A6-DCBCAE5F4165>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fff343c2000 -     0x7fff34400ffa  libFontRegistry.dylib (274)
<1A3CE39E-14E7-338E-B1E5-7FA79B9B0065>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff3445b000 -     0x7fff3448aff7  com.apple.ATSUI (1.0 - 1)
<9391C527-15CE-3108-8922-CF0C2A50C082>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATSUI.framework/Versions/A/ATSUI
    0x7fff3448b000 -     0x7fff3448fff3  com.apple.ColorSyncLegacy
(4.13.0 - 1) <EBA4F56C-3C82-3788-A168-3E77E116724B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSyncLegacy.framework/Versions/A/ColorSyncLegacy
    0x7fff3452a000 -     0x7fff34580ffa  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 -
672) <C07B87F9-1D7B-3EC9-AC11-E97003ACDCD2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff34581000 -     0x7fff3458ffff  com.apple.LangAnalysis
(1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <C808B42C-C139-34C1-997F-032992D89762>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff34590000 -     0x7fff345d5ff2
com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (15 - 516)
<43213BE5-C5E1-3AA8-8AFD-949AFF9FB2C5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff345d6000 -     0x7fff345e0fff  com.apple.QD (4.0 - 413)
<EFC01D3C-9012-3FCF-9149-457F530A43F0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff345e1000 -     0x7fff345eeff0
com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (9.0.22 - 9.0.22)
<CEA12143-A5DB-369B-B623-601CB9C9973B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff345ef000 -     0x7fff346cfffa
com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.14 - 1.14)
<83A9998E-0669-326F-BA80-350FC70912E6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff346d1000 -     0x7fff346d1fff
com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.14 - 1.14)
<AF1C9FB7-8A3C-367A-B9AB-8BF267DF79A7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff34a47000 -     0x7fff34dbdffe  com.apple.CFNetwork (1111 -
1111) <642753C5-5D26-3794-9A4C-4F63F226C01A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff34e33000 -     0x7fff34e33fff  com.apple.Carbon (160 - 162)
<098C0BD4-184D-3DAD-9915-89A5F172354F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
    0x7fff34e34000 -     0x7fff34e37ffb  com.apple.CommonPanels
(1.2.6 - 101) <930A9DD4-B4BF-3D73-8B81-2D46018BB2E4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
    0x7fff34e38000 -     0x7fff3512cff9  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 -
992.1) <0EA6CBC4-33C5-3BA7-B37A-1C9D5F103796>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff3512d000 -     0x7fff35130ff3  com.apple.help (1.3.8 - 68)
<CA52ABA0-636A-39AA-98C0-A1B901A5F4F4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
    0x7fff35131000 -     0x7fff35136ff7  com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0
- 1600.1.4.3) <87D0FDEE-8876-3E61-B349-EEB4160EBC19>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
    0x7fff35137000 -     0x7fff35137fff  com.apple.ink.framework
(10.15 - 227) <BA11FA6C-AEAA-3688-8812-9CA16EA11D03>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff35138000 -     0x7fff35152ff2  com.apple.openscripting (1.7
- 185) <40F68E23-E438-31DC-8C8A-D2F6FBA9BBD0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
    0x7fff35173000 -     0x7fff35173fff
com.apple.print.framework.Print (15 - 271)
<CB0E6F07-19E3-3207-9B7B-267F04DF6F73>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
    0x7fff35174000 -     0x7fff35176ff7  com.apple.securityhi (9.0 -
55008) <E8AE6A05-5F07-3300-9FEA-8C29C0B45566>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
    0x7fff35177000 -     0x7fff3517dff7
com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (6.0.3 - 6.0.3)
<819268CF-2A9D-3321-A826-535CB1F1E694>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff35325000 -     0x7fff35510ff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.13.0
- 3394.1.4.1) <32A1AEE9-C3AA-3535-9C72-D89955D2DE85>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff357fc000 -     0x7fff35d0bffa  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio
(5.0 - 5.0) <88827CE9-4055-3E5F-B7C1-4E9314E6D05C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff35d5e000 -     0x7fff35d95ff2  com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0
- 1) <7FBF1402-074C-3192-95AD-5F25FE5ECD8A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth
    0x7fff35d96000 -     0x7fff36170fe8  com.apple.CoreData (120 -
969.3) <7E7B66BF-2A83-3D66-8674-7F58C369B61D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff36171000 -     0x7fff3627bff6  com.apple.CoreDisplay (1.0 -
107) <722EBF44-A989-3079-A03C-8421B10E441F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreDisplay.framework/Versions/A/CoreDisplay
    0x7fff3627c000 -     0x7fff366fbff7  com.apple.CoreFoundation
(6.9 - 1671.15) <BF8A8279-9C5E-37C6-8426-90C8182EFBDD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff366fd000 -     0x7fff36d76ff8  com.apple.CoreGraphics (2.0
- 1348.4.4.7) <5790BE2E-049E-39BA-B191-611CF7ECD017>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff36d84000 -     0x7fff370e0ff2  com.apple.CoreImage (15.0.0
- 900.6) <12E02841-0FB0-30F5-8444-FD925B0DE49E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fff37663000 -     0x7fff37663fff  com.apple.CoreServices
(1069.2 - 1069.2) <C5F7AABC-BADC-3331-A7D6-9B0A82A23E58>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff37664000 -     0x7fff376e9ff7  com.apple.AE (838 - 838)
<7295ED82-7087-3602-9DCA-4FE205F6499C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff376ea000 -     0x7fff379cbfff
com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1217 - 1217)
<7AA0ECB3-0993-3081-A9EC-0365EF72B24D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff379cc000 -     0x7fff37a19ff1  com.apple.DictionaryServices
(1.2 - 321) <3D0FFBDE-E425-37C7-B780-39A3D024462A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff37a1a000 -     0x7fff37a22ff7
com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents (1268.0.6 - 1268.0.6)
<78D2AB1A-9053-3D32-8C18-C1DD31FF9400>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents
    0x7fff37a23000 -     0x7fff37c5bff1  com.apple.LaunchServices
(1069.2 - 1069.2) <68B4C10C-D536-33E9-9719-E7BA5B753F2B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff37c5c000 -     0x7fff37cf4ff1  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 -
2066.12) <249EA615-8446-3A36-B6B7-ED613C8B8148>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff37cf5000 -     0x7fff37d22ff7
com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (1069.2 - 1069.2)
<2FECF3BA-B785-35E2-85E9-2A2267801AA4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff37d23000 -     0x7fff37d8afff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.1 -
1.4.1) <0068BD72-CF2B-34E4-B461-002D5E56C31C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff37d8b000 -     0x7fff37dafffd
com.apple.coreservices.SharedFileList (131 - 131)
<61F62948-4109-38F0-BB91-5EBB6BEEAB10>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SharedFileList.framework/Versions/A/SharedFileList
    0x7fff380d7000 -     0x7fff3828bffe  com.apple.CoreText
(643.1.0.2 - 643.1.0.2) <83B0B75B-7B4A-315D-BC8B-8CB2E5D16EB8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff3828c000 -     0x7fff382d0fff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 -
334.0) <54CC4AD8-7F5C-37D5-A26D-9C8C8A72BD41>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fff382d1000 -     0x7fff3835eff1  com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN
(13.0 - 1448) <ACDBCA1F-3B08-3FC7-94CC-0EBC442AD0C9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
    0x7fff38528000 -     0x7fff38533ff7
com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework (10.15 - 220.11.1)
<21C0480F-86B1-39F7-8C16-CEC502358348>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService
    0x7fff38534000 -     0x7fff385dfff0  com.apple.DiscRecording
(9.0.3 - 9030.4.5) <12A61FC4-2804-3675-A048-E0B176EF52E3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
    0x7fff38604000 -     0x7fff3860aff7  com.apple.DiskArbitration
(2.7 - 2.7) <23104F29-F120-354B-97BE-4514A675BB14>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff387fd000 -     0x7fff3891ffff  com.apple.FileProvider (253
- 253) <A87AADFF-4F14-3AD8-826B-98652EAC99AD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/FileProvider.framework/Versions/A/FileProvider
    0x7fff38937000 -     0x7fff38cfeff3  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 -
1671.15) <4BEAB72D-10AA-3009-B0F5-B82B4FE1C441>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff38d6b000 -     0x7fff38d9aff3  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0)
<9520F096-C643-36D7-B8CB-3922B6E6D7EC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x7fff38ed4000 -     0x7fff38fecffd  com.apple.Bluetooth (7.0.0 -
7.0.0f8) <A80D68E6-051D-3C23-BF71-74F61CF98DD5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth
    0x7fff39050000 -     0x7fff390f3ffb  com.apple.framework.IOKit
(2.0.2 - 1726.11.1) <9E81E92C-7EC2-330F-B0AF-BBFD9D3E46F6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff390f5000 -     0x7fff39105ff4  com.apple.IOSurface (269.6 -
269.6) <1E49AD7D-6067-3599-B015-765047D58C13>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fff39178000 -     0x7fff392d3ffe  com.apple.ImageIO.framework
(3.3.0 - 1972.3.4.5) <5A42B908-2C44-3E65-A465-C6A219264F01>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff392d4000 -     0x7fff392d7fff  libGIF.dylib (1972.3.4.5)
<70153F11-6934-32DE-952B-290C6DDC5F1C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff392d8000 -     0x7fff39392fe7  libJP2.dylib (1972.3.4.5)
<A354ED67-BECA-3368-AA2A-4643BBDF6425>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fff39393000 -     0x7fff393b7fef  libJPEG.dylib (1972.3.4.5)
<3DC331DE-874D-3347-94F6-DDBF2D793C9A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff39635000 -     0x7fff3964ffe7  libPng.dylib (1972.3.4.5)
<23E2F503-7300-3C99-BD21-A6449610AD50>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff39650000 -     0x7fff39651fff  libRadiance.dylib
(1972.3.4.5) <CB962B42-BBDB-3CE2-A120-BF9208FB0A13>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff39652000 -     0x7fff3969bfef  libTIFF.dylib (1972.3.4.5)
<8E68D57C-6C0D-358E-9AF3-FD80D3378720>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff3aab6000 -     0x7fff3aac8ff3  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1)
<91DF5D16-E721-39F0-A77B-87DA6032F870>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff3aac9000 -     0x7fff3aac9fff  libHeimdalProxy.dylib (77)
<51DB9CFB-808F-32E8-BB34-39F6702DBDED>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libHeimdalProxy.dylib
    0x7fff3aaca000 -     0x7fff3ab00fff  com.apple.LDAPFramework
(2.4.28 - 194.5) <32FAF82F-BA91-366A-83A3-CDFF6CDD1AF9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
    0x7fff3b66f000 -     0x7fff3b731ff1  com.apple.Metal (211.53 -
211.53) <A4C00DD5-73DD-3CFA-A515-EE9955CAD651>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Metal.framework/Versions/A/Metal
    0x7fff3b74e000 -     0x7fff3b78aff3
com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSCore (1.0 - 1)
<54EC6486-7A3E-39D3-B213-EFCC4110E511>
/System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSCore.framework/Versions/A/MPSCore
    0x7fff3b78b000 -     0x7fff3b811fe6
com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSImage (1.0 - 1)
<144A9994-9AD3-340D-A890-C7F10DDEF489>
/System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSImage.framework/Versions/A/MPSImage
    0x7fff3b812000 -     0x7fff3b837ff0
com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSMatrix (1.0 - 1)
<6F07D520-B36C-38D5-810B-A95BA5F79B04>
/System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSMatrix.framework/Versions/A/MPSMatrix
    0x7fff3b838000 -     0x7fff3b84dffc
com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSNDArray (1.0 - 1)
<73DBE1D5-89C4-3410-95DA-A384BF9C2C1E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSNDArray.framework/Versions/A/MPSNDArray
    0x7fff3b84e000 -     0x7fff3b9adff4
com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSNeuralNetwork (1.0 - 1)
<24338B34-481D-3564-917C-CD1DB243FD12>
/System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSNeuralNetwork.framework/Versions/A/MPSNeuralNetwork
    0x7fff3b9ae000 -     0x7fff3b9fcff7
com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSRayIntersector (1.0 - 1)
<75ABA9EB-752E-3E7E-BFBA-19806FB65924>
/System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSRayIntersector.framework/Versions/A/MPSRayIntersector
    0x7fff3b9fd000 -     0x7fff3b9feff5
com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MetalPerformanceShaders (1.0 - 1)
<5EA47648-76E9-37CD-A2FC-A0083A769665>
/System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Versions/A/MetalPerformanceShaders
    0x7fff3c944000 -     0x7fff3c950ffe  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0)
<10ECF7E4-98A5-3751-B7AC-0AAAF0050777>
/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff3c951000 -     0x7fff3ca94ff6  com.apple.Network (1.0 - 1)
<5C29B0D5-3811-32A8-9FF4-CA112F9526F4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Network.framework/Versions/A/Network
    0x7fff3f4bb000 -     0x7fff3f513ff7  com.apple.opencl (3.5 - 3.5)
<1874ACB3-DBF4-309A-A15D-ADB0C786C5B8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff3f514000 -     0x7fff3f530fff  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory
(10.15 - 220.11.1) <6F4D018B-FA8B-35B2-8120-F8215DDA01CB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff3f531000 -     0x7fff3f53cfff  com.apple.OpenDirectory
(10.15 - 220.11.1) <170173C2-DF22-3D11-914F-465AA7C4760A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff3fe97000 -     0x7fff3fe99fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
(17.10.22) <4527BE3A-74F4-3BEB-963F-A4C29B31CF4F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fff3fe9a000 -     0x7fff3fe9ffff  libCoreFSCache.dylib (176.7)
<BBD5A68D-2A0D-39C3-B103-12ABCD09CEE4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib
    0x7fff3fea0000 -     0x7fff3fea4fff  libCoreVMClient.dylib
(176.7) <E789527C-4043-3B2A-A64C-D0B3FA74586F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff3fea5000 -     0x7fff3feadff7  libGFXShared.dylib
(17.10.22) <659DDDE1-B688-3B05-A317-56D81B537BD4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff3feae000 -     0x7fff3feb8fff  libGL.dylib (17.10.22)
<FBF0CD8F-0052-3F47-A35B-74367687BD41>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff3feb9000 -     0x7fff3feeefff  libGLImage.dylib (17.10.22)
<A8F955E3-73CF-3C14-9DD7-AAB95233D569>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff40082000 -     0x7fff400befff  libGLU.dylib (17.10.22)
<674FC095-D986-3646-9E64-560075762B8D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff40aee000 -     0x7fff40afdff7  com.apple.opengl (17.10.22 -
17.10.22) <3A6122C9-58FC-30F5-9591-C11C118EEE6B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff41ab6000 -     0x7fff41d33ff2  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.11 -
815.6.4.4) <F3F17EB9-8C1D-397F-A04E-33FB9633EA26>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff428be000 -     0x7fff42c02ff9  com.apple.security (7.0 -
59306.11.20) <1B0AE660-0EC5-3497-ACE8-1AF2BB772BAB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff42c03000 -     0x7fff42c8bff7  com.apple.securityfoundation
(6.0 - 55236) <903B8365-1F35-3EB2-9821-9D2C440BE2DD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff42ce4000 -     0x7fff42ce8ff8
com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement (1.0 - 1)
<EF42F840-AF78-38A4-B6E1-FDF445CA3477>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x7fff43ad2000 -     0x7fff43b3cff7
com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.19 - 1.19)
<C0C089C3-FC64-3107-B23E-4073E800C5D2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff47890000 -     0x7fff47954ff7  com.apple.APFS (1412.11.7 -
1412.11.7) <71DAB6CE-FF14-373D-A183-F388C5D9FE84>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/APFS.framework/Versions/A/APFS
    0x7fff4896f000 -     0x7fff48970ff1
com.apple.AggregateDictionary (1.0 - 1)
<92777CAE-3C90-39A4-A8AE-0273A262F875>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AggregateDictionary.framework/Versions/A/AggregateDictionary
    0x7fff48cfa000 -     0x7fff48d17ffc  com.apple.AppContainer (4.0
- 448.0.5) <D1A3FE36-30E9-3525-9856-AC442F6DA6B1>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppContainer.framework/Versions/A/AppContainer
    0x7fff48d6b000 -     0x7fff48d79ff7  com.apple.AppSandbox (4.0 -
448.0.5) <2C9917BA-F75F-3C54-BC50-F41409E49C47>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSandbox.framework/Versions/A/AppSandbox
    0x7fff491fd000 -     0x7fff49221ff3
com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (13.0 - 1453)
<21BC8E1E-5642-3C65-B65B-2ABEFF1F5F61>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
    0x7fff49355000 -     0x7fff49364fdf  com.apple.AppleFSCompression
(119 - 1.0) <725908C4-7585-3AB6-8A1A-691B8A9074B8>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression
    0x7fff49463000 -     0x7fff4946eff7  com.apple.AppleIDAuthSupport
(1.0 - 1) <6BD125A5-9820-3176-AB79-8B612CCD6956>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleIDAuthSupport.framework/Versions/A/AppleIDAuthSupport
    0x7fff494b0000 -     0x7fff494f8fff  com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 -
1) <8051B4A3-7658-3003-82D1-41CA5C83CBEC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG
    0x7fff498cc000 -     0x7fff498d0ff7  com.apple.AppleSRP (5.0 - 1)
<B251E119-3F06-3CDB-9559-8CC8BBAF1529>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/Versions/A/AppleSRP
    0x7fff498d1000 -     0x7fff498f3ffb  com.apple.applesauce (1.0 -
16.22) <88BFDA72-8D13-3481-B4FA-62215F6E2E43>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSauce.framework/Versions/A/AppleSauce
    0x7fff499b3000 -     0x7fff499b6ffb  com.apple.AppleSystemInfo
(3.1.5 - 3.1.5) <7BFAE3D7-0ABE-3AC2-8B4D-B658CE5E8770>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSystemInfo.framework/Versions/A/AppleSystemInfo
    0x7fff49a50000 -     0x7fff49a5fffd  com.apple.AssertionServices
(1.0 - 223.11.1) <8A45663E-E9C8-3611-BD4C-710700920F14>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AssertionServices.framework/Versions/A/AssertionServices
    0x7fff4a5e6000 -     0x7fff4a821fff
com.apple.audio.AudioToolboxCore (1.0 - 1104.15.1)
<3CD3860B-F736-3ED8-B32E-B8E1C3E3DD5D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AudioToolboxCore.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolboxCore
    0x7fff4a822000 -     0x7fff4a93aff8  com.apple.AuthKit (1.0 - 1)
<2650CED9-1F9F-3C76-A6B9-B0589F986830>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AuthKit.framework/Versions/A/AuthKit
    0x7fff4aaf0000 -     0x7fff4aaf9ff3
com.apple.coreservices.BackgroundTaskManagement (1.0 - 104)
<156CFAE3-07D0-332C-90BE-BB2E4C893C99>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/BackgroundTaskManagement.framework/Versions/A/BackgroundTaskManagement
    0x7fff4aafa000 -     0x7fff4ab9bff8  com.apple.backup.framework
(1.11 - 1298.0.12) <5F4E8950-52AA-3B1F-B17C-69FBA940CD76>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x7fff4ab9c000 -     0x7fff4ac1bfff  com.apple.BaseBoard (460 -
460) <E2B2C09D-7CA3-3BCF-AE84-E636CBC139CB>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/BaseBoard.framework/Versions/A/BaseBoard
    0x7fff4ad1b000 -     0x7fff4ad57ff7  com.apple.bom (14.0 - 219.1)
<86A0EE62-9906-3085-B9B7-93C196526360>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom
    0x7fff4b8c2000 -     0x7fff4b911fff  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary
(302 - 302) <157DF88D-CCA1-3431-AB8F-E8B7A62D652C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
    0x7fff4ba3f000 -     0x7fff4bac9ffd  com.apple.CloudDocs (1.0 -
679) <694333E5-E9FD-3E83-8B10-AEF7ADEF4A84>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CloudDocs.framework/Versions/A/CloudDocs
    0x7fff4c797000 -     0x7fff4c7a0ff7  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 -
2.0) <BDE39131-6389-3243-9C4A-DBA165B8A2F9>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fff4c7b4000 -     0x7fff4c7cbff1  com.apple.commonutilities
(8.0 - 900) <A64C20B3-6860-3CCA-BB89-E8B9B589282A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonUtilities.framework/Versions/A/CommonUtilities
    0x7fff4d2d1000 -     0x7fff4d2f0ff4  com.apple.analyticsd (1.0 -
1) <3C14ACAE-0E19-3589-8229-944F376C3E44>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAnalytics.framework/Versions/A/CoreAnalytics
    0x7fff4d5b8000 -     0x7fff4d5c3ff7
com.apple.frameworks.CoreDaemon (1.3 - 1.3)
<76AC1239-46B1-387E-B053-ED56BDF55DE7>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDaemon.framework/Versions/B/CoreDaemon
    0x7fff4d83a000 -     0x7fff4d84aff3  com.apple.CoreEmoji (1.0 -
100) <9AB89183-635C-3859-9DC6-7BCE3A94D15E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreEmoji.framework/Versions/A/CoreEmoji
    0x7fff4de96000 -     0x7fff4df00ff8  com.apple.CoreNLP (1.0 -
211) <8F08AEF6-A380-3811-BAF0-D80E7C84B5AD>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreNLP.framework/Versions/A/CoreNLP
    0x7fff4e366000 -     0x7fff4e36eff8  com.apple.CorePhoneNumbers
(1.0 - 1) <0C242322-DB33-3764-9B44-74FA00AA3702>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CorePhoneNumbers.framework/Versions/A/CorePhoneNumbers
    0x7fff4eab8000 -     0x7fff4eadbfff  com.apple.CoreSVG (1.0 -
129) <1716AD1F-A94F-309D-9598-C7B65F5965A0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSVG.framework/Versions/A/CoreSVG
    0x7fff4eadc000 -     0x7fff4eb0ffff
com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (446.4 - 446.4)
<516D3C82-1CC5-3056-B56F-A8FD2FE662EC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x7fff4eb10000 -     0x7fff4eb3eff7  com.apple.CSStore (1069.2 -
1069.2) <5E3C50AB-9C00-36F3-A986-CE033480CA8B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesStore.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesStore
    0x7fff4f039000 -     0x7fff4f0c0fff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication
(11.0 - 64509.98.1) <38F1073A-4F61-3E6C-B207-9D7986BBF28E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fff4f158000 -     0x7fff4f284ff4  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 606)
<08A21870-C3C2-3442-A579-F12EC67D7449>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff4f285000 -     0x7fff4f423ffd  com.apple.CoreUtils (6.0 -
600.30) <5D8E96F2-5EDB-33E3-92E9-EDC11F279A64>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils
    0x7fff4f557000 -     0x7fff4f56aff1
com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.13 - 15010)
<94F94549-D6F8-35A5-8FEE-026E079C3B2C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x7fff4f7d6000 -     0x7fff4f7e7ffa
com.apple.framework.DFRFoundation (1.0 - 244.3)
<5D98DA1C-1A1F-306B-B5D3-47D61974613A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DFRFoundation.framework/Versions/A/DFRFoundation
    0x7fff4f7e8000 -     0x7fff4f7edfff  com.apple.DSExternalDisplay
(3.1 - 380) <B4AF8876-4037-3F07-BA7D-443AD3A4E680>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DSExternalDisplay.framework/Versions/A/DSExternalDisplay
    0x7fff4f856000 -     0x7fff4f8d1ff8  com.apple.datadetectorscore
(8.0 - 659) <01C69537-D345-34D1-8893-94F3AAA6B739>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fff4f91d000 -     0x7fff4f95bff0  com.apple.DebugSymbols (194
- 194) <C7DD2D58-B36F-3D74-8DA2-28493072DB31>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fff4f95c000 -     0x7fff4fab7fff  com.apple.desktopservices
(1.14 - 1281.0.2) <F89D1D78-6226-32D6-9CBC-1695A3B457EE>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff4fbe3000 -     0x7fff4fcabff6
com.apple.DiskImagesFramework (559.11.1 - 559.11.1)
<D2EE96DF-006F-3FAF-A02D-A2F27E49DCDA>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
    0x7fff4fcac000 -     0x7fff4fd7cff6  com.apple.DiskManagement
(13.0 - 1648.0.5) <189EAA60-3B86-3187-AF1D-2D4B90F1F339>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskManagement.framework/Versions/A/DiskManagement
    0x7fff4fe5a000 -     0x7fff4fe5eff9  com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2)
<810494B8-A30E-3E93-B019-E9023E284317>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin
    0x7fff51294000 -     0x7fff516afff9  com.apple.vision.FaceCore
(4.3.0 - 4.3.0) <298DA6CC-F74E-3EA7-9FCF-EC9E71E51859>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
    0x7fff51cde000 -     0x7fff51cdeffb  com.apple.FinderSyncPriv
(1.0 - 1298.0.12) <E62829C8-9B50-33E1-9A85-04EEAC75C0AB>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FinderSyncPriv.framework/Versions/A/FinderSyncPriv
    0x7fff51d12000 -     0x7fff51e49ff4  libFontParser.dylib (277.2)
<91E3DD75-1591-381C-BA72-F5023BA19955>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FontServices.framework/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fff51e4a000 -     0x7fff51e7efff  libTrueTypeScaler.dylib
(277.2) <600A9E46-1BC4-3C7C-9710-4A17B1D56FEF>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FontServices.framework/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib
    0x7fff51ee3000 -     0x7fff51ef3ff6  libhvf.dylib (1.0 -
$[CURRENT_PROJECT_VERSION]) <BC77CDFE-7137-3700-81AB-ED812743F5D8>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FontServices.framework/libhvf.dylib
    0x7fff553b7000 -     0x7fff553b8fff  libmetal_timestamp.dylib
(902.9.64) <0702E3D3-C6B3-3A66-A68F-3DB7CD2BB101>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUCompiler.framework/Versions/3902/Libraries/libmetal_timestamp.dylib
    0x7fff56a5f000 -     0x7fff56a65fff  com.apple.GPUWrangler
(4.1.46 - 4.1.46) <A003EAB8-8E5D-3078-9358-4C51412532B3>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUWrangler.framework/Versions/A/GPUWrangler
    0x7fff56d7f000 -     0x7fff56da5ffb
com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0 - 311)
<5344C508-95C9-31C1-8CB3-8A094C78B299>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x7fff57e4c000 -     0x7fff57e5affb  com.apple.GraphVisualizer
(1.0 - 100.1) <6E7B93E6-6B1F-3198-B3F8-E4F61632E1F5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GraphVisualizer.framework/Versions/A/GraphVisualizer
    0x7fff57fed000 -     0x7fff58060ffc  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 -
2.0) <169702C2-B210-3258-947C-F8EE6B361C26>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fff5a169000 -     0x7fff5a171ff5  com.apple.IOAccelerator
(438.1.23 - 438.1.23) <16F79A0A-5CE0-36A0-9053-5BBB96B1DAB3>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator
    0x7fff5a174000 -     0x7fff5a18aff7  com.apple.IOPresentment (1.0
- 37) <C04FA14E-9FF0-3561-9ECA-B028E531885F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOPresentment.framework/Versions/A/IOPresentment
    0x7fff5a511000 -     0x7fff5a55bfff  com.apple.IconServices
(436.1 - 436.1) <D109C662-7CAF-355D-8A45-65797DA293D9>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
    0x7fff5a717000 -     0x7fff5a71dffc
com.apple.InternationalSupport (1.0 - 44)
<9BABC726-622F-3E35-A8C5-E722677A308C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/InternationalSupport.framework/Versions/A/InternationalSupport
    0x7fff5a95f000 -     0x7fff5a97fff6
com.apple.security.KeychainCircle.KeychainCircle (1.0 - 1)
<07895544-3389-3680-8BC1-F32DDA676FF3>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/KeychainCircle.framework/Versions/A/KeychainCircle
    0x7fff5aad6000 -     0x7fff5aba3ffd  com.apple.LanguageModeling
(1.0 - 212) <A9F41C84-E574-3624-8C00-60F228E0FF97>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling
    0x7fff5aba4000 -     0x7fff5abecff7  com.apple.Lexicon-framework
(1.0 - 70) <BEADF30C-37D3-3112-90DA-18A85406DBF3>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Lexicon.framework/Versions/A/Lexicon
    0x7fff5abf3000 -     0x7fff5abf7ff6  com.apple.LinguisticData
(1.0 - 349) <A392AD13-9AEB-31BB-A9ED-F29437CFBDB4>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LinguisticData.framework/Versions/A/LinguisticData
    0x7fff5ac9b000 -     0x7fff5aca0ff7  com.apple.LoginUICore (4.0 -
4.0) <21755850-A797-33F7-B919-37CF77E2AA4D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LoginUIKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LoginUICore.framework/Versions/A/LoginUICore
    0x7fff5b877000 -     0x7fff5b8aafff  com.apple.MediaKit (16 -
923) <2CC9FAA1-E12F-3A63-BD51-B5BD3F804521>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
    0x7fff5c028000 -     0x7fff5c074ff7
com.apple.spotlight.metadata.utilities (1.0 - 2066.12)
<989018A3-4BD0-3FD1-9A2D-88FD3A521452>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MetadataUtilities.framework/Versions/A/MetadataUtilities
    0x7fff5c075000 -     0x7fff5c143ff5  com.apple.gpusw.MetalTools
(1.0 - 1) <5ADCCE88-B380-3B73-957B-12983017E979>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MetalTools.framework/Versions/A/MetalTools
    0x7fff5c373000 -     0x7fff5c390ffc  com.apple.MobileKeyBag (2.0
- 1.0) <6B7EFE6E-5DBC-33B4-8F3E-12BC31A2EA2D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileKeyBag.framework/Versions/A/MobileKeyBag
    0x7fff5c5f7000 -     0x7fff5c625ff7
com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (3400.35 - 3400.35)
<C73D6E66-5FE9-3113-96DB-AF12AAC6B77E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fff5ca97000 -     0x7fff5caa1fff  com.apple.NetAuth (6.2 -
6.2) <90F9ADF4-8A9C-3603-8F55-24F8C472430B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fff5d48d000 -     0x7fff5d4d9ff7  com.apple.OTSVG (1.0 -
643.1.0.2) <315F5289-6294-3B4E-83D1-56C502F564F8>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/OTSVG.framework/Versions/A/OTSVG
    0x7fff5e64c000 -     0x7fff5e657ffe
com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.243 - 243)
<304B1D73-9BD4-3CED-A241-0458C4AF7062>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fff5e658000 -     0x7fff5e680fff
com.apple.persistentconnection (1.0 - 1.0)
<DBD9FD74-9F17-358B-A7E9-58B965A6E16C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PersistentConnection.framework/Versions/A/PersistentConnection
    0x7fff60041000 -     0x7fff60071ff7
com.apple.pluginkit.framework (1.0 - 1)
<AAE78CF5-B1D8-3F29-BB0D-6606D7F88B20>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PlugInKit.framework/Versions/A/PlugInKit
    0x7fff6009a000 -     0x7fff600adff0  com.apple.PowerLog (1.0 - 1)
<2AC120BF-ACF6-303C-8578-CA388857C513>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PowerLog.framework/Versions/A/PowerLog
    0x7fff60f17000 -     0x7fff60f71ff7
com.apple.ProtectedCloudStorage (1.0 - 1)
<6F33FBD7-0A35-3F4A-90C0-53A26CD70C02>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtectedCloudStorage.framework/Versions/A/ProtectedCloudStorage
    0x7fff60f72000 -     0x7fff60f8bfff  com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1
- 274.20.7.15.1) <9CD0E8B7-F38D-35F3-B68B-C18AA5CDB993>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer
    0x7fff613d9000 -     0x7fff61402ff9  com.apple.RemoteViewServices
(2.0 - 148) <C5D8E2F3-646D-37C8-B250-C97B5058E260>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fff61565000 -     0x7fff615a0ff7
com.apple.RunningBoardServices (1.0 - 223.11.1)
<E9784D23-1EA5-3820-99C4-3B4474C803C5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RunningBoardServices.framework/Versions/A/RunningBoardServices
    0x7fff62ea3000 -     0x7fff62ea6ff9  com.apple.SecCodeWrapper
(4.0 - 448.0.5) <1AD17827-6FC3-386F-BB05-CF43FA86050C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SecCodeWrapper.framework/Versions/A/SecCodeWrapper
    0x7fff62fee000 -     0x7fff6310fff5  com.apple.Sharing (1476 -
1476) <AD1D84E5-6728-3B38-AC15-2C3822F4747C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
    0x7fff64109000 -     0x7fff64400ff6  com.apple.SkyLight (1.600.0
- 440.7.10) <DF3DDAE0-4F75-3D6C-8BC9-52903CB668B2>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SkyLight.framework/Versions/A/SkyLight
    0x7fff64c48000 -     0x7fff64c55fff
com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore (6.0.85 - 6.0.85)
<95F62538-2541-3D92-8171-D49D4071A4BB>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore
    0x7fff64d18000 -     0x7fff64f9fff6  com.apple.spotlight.index
(10.7.0 - 2066.12) <AA8C79C6-8F26-39DA-98E8-2F4B7F91C2AC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpotlightIndex.framework/Versions/A/SpotlightIndex
    0x7fff65475000 -     0x7fff6547efff
com.apple.SymptomDiagnosticReporter (1.0 - 1238.0.2)
<BE499ACD-18B5-3D45-95B3-BE9A98FB099D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SymptomDiagnosticReporter.framework/Versions/A/SymptomDiagnosticReporter
    0x7fff654ef000 -     0x7fff65519ff0
com.apple.framework.SystemAdministration (1.0 - 1.0)
<6060C208-BCCC-3FBD-945A-AB012B7E89A3>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SystemAdministration.framework/Versions/A/SystemAdministration
    0x7fff65732000 -     0x7fff65742ff3  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1)
<DCE1D8C7-7BEB-3201-A0E5-38F012E6B1BC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x7fff65c2c000 -     0x7fff65cf3ff4  com.apple.TextureIO (3.10.9
- 3.10.9) <733D396B-AFB1-37F3-80E4-95F63A879849>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextureIO.framework/Versions/A/TextureIO
    0x7fff65e61000 -     0x7fff65e62fff
com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 33)
<B691985E-2E58-37C3-B336-8882DE4BF19A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x7fff66b39000 -     0x7fff66d92ff8  com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0
- 658.1) <603A4D49-EEEC-3FE1-9F65-49ACA14DC188>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation
    0x7fff67981000 -     0x7fff679a1fff  com.apple.UserManagement
(1.0 - 1) <8A3367D2-C5E3-380E-BEE4-BA61A177DF92>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UserManagement.framework/Versions/A/UserManagement
    0x7fff6874f000 -     0x7fff68839ff6  com.apple.ViewBridge (461 -
461) <96493EB6-90E4-3A30-BD97-401345AF67B2>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ViewBridge.framework/Versions/A/ViewBridge
    0x7fff689dd000 -     0x7fff689defff
com.apple.WatchdogClient.framework (1.0 - 67.11.1)
<7B858D02-459E-3307-BCF3-7E18771BA4D9>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/WatchdogClient.framework/Versions/A/WatchdogClient
    0x7fff695b9000 -     0x7fff695bcffe
com.apple.dt.XCTTargetBootstrap (1.0 - 14805.2)
<ED72AEE6-99F5-3A44-BDF9-50A5BD7B6719>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XCTTargetBootstrap.framework/Versions/A/XCTTargetBootstrap
    0x7fff69635000 -     0x7fff69643ffd  com.apple.audio.caulk (1.0 -
32.3) <7FBF3E20-D360-348B-8FC5-77A90444B552>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/caulk.framework/Versions/A/caulk
    0x7fff69982000 -     0x7fff69984ff3  com.apple.loginsupport (1.0
- 1) <40974390-AFD7-3CEF-8B8D-6219BF916A4E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport
    0x7fff69985000 -     0x7fff69998ffd  com.apple.login (3.0 - 3.0)
<F3105290-D037-3D94-B12F-37D4E0338FE4>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/login
    0x7fff69cb6000 -     0x7fff69cebff2  libAudioToolboxUtility.dylib
(1104.15.1) <221386C3-366B-37A7-8A75-4176678F97AA>
/usr/lib/libAudioToolboxUtility.dylib
    0x7fff69cf2000 -     0x7fff69d27ff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (48)
<45ADF347-A43F-3E95-BF26-94DC525DCC81> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fff69d2a000 -     0x7fff69d34ff3  libChineseTokenizer.dylib
(34) <94E822B6-F850-33C5-888C-D5C8AE12122C>
/usr/lib/libChineseTokenizer.dylib
    0x7fff69d35000 -     0x7fff69dbefff  libCoreStorage.dylib (551)
<C1725111-6395-3923-83BE-C36EDCD981B9> /usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib
    0x7fff69dc1000 -     0x7fff69dc3fff
libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (112)
<418D550B-C748-3D55-A6D5-0398E032F9F3>
/usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fff69e07000 -     0x7fff69fbeff3  libFosl_dynamic.dylib
(100.4) <F5583DFD-E3A1-3D6A-8698-613F7FA119A0>
/usr/lib/libFosl_dynamic.dylib
    0x7fff69fe5000 -     0x7fff69febff3  libIOReport.dylib (54)
<491518A9-84B3-3066-905F-BFF5D21EB760> /usr/lib/libIOReport.dylib
    0x7fff6a0cb000 -     0x7fff6a0d2fff  libMatch.1.dylib (36)
<AA3A44D7-268D-3B0A-AAD5-15090FF127D9> /usr/lib/libMatch.1.dylib
    0x7fff6a102000 -     0x7fff6a121ff7  libMobileGestalt.dylib
(826.1.1) <74BEEAE6-2825-33F7-B63B-4C2A27974F30>
/usr/lib/libMobileGestalt.dylib
    0x7fff6a288000 -     0x7fff6a289ff3  libSystem.B.dylib (1281)
<66742D2E-591A-32B2-8E92-4A54BEE843F6> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff6a319000 -     0x7fff6a31afff  libThaiTokenizer.dylib (3)
<D2A89215-5281-310F-8C75-47F1E6A14F62> /usr/lib/libThaiTokenizer.dylib
    0x7fff6a332000 -     0x7fff6a348fff  libapple_nghttp2.dylib
(1.39.2) <0A685DAA-9FC6-3C87-83F1-1D11FC87C1F4>
/usr/lib/libapple_nghttp2.dylib
    0x7fff6a37d000 -     0x7fff6a3efff7  libarchive.2.dylib (72.11.2)
<8636AE5A-0CBB-306C-8A4B-2E612D2D6B13> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib
    0x7fff6a3f0000 -     0x7fff6a486fc5  libate.dylib (2.0.9)
<9AE62394-6ED6-3B26-B53A-75FEA0389EB5> /usr/lib/libate.dylib
    0x7fff6a48a000 -     0x7fff6a48aff3  libauto.dylib (187)
<AACF68BC-9A05-36F8-8F60-78951422E090> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff6a548000 -     0x7fff6a558fff  libbsm.0.dylib (60)
<F03FA480-0B22-3300-833F-03E88F43C504> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff6a559000 -     0x7fff6a565fff  libbz2.1.0.dylib (44)
<8B522880-BEF8-3668-B785-F2AB4DE8F366> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fff6a566000 -     0x7fff6a5b9fff  libc++.1.dylib (800.6)
<328FB687-2363-38B1-AC11-11736925C775> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fff6a5ba000 -     0x7fff6a5cefff  libc++abi.dylib (800.7)
<02753D3D-91C6-3670-8B5D-EBE040B516FC> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fff6a5cf000 -     0x7fff6a5cfffb  libcharset.1.dylib (59)
<12D52FA5-EBCA-3F3C-A269-1095F268F92F> /usr/lib/libcharset.1.dylib
    0x7fff6a5d0000 -     0x7fff6a5e1ffb  libcmph.dylib (8)
<7DD1F726-F3E3-341A-AFAC-83E9A470883C> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib
    0x7fff6a5e2000 -     0x7fff6a5f9fe7  libcompression.dylib (87)
<10B82884-BE1A-3A36-9B38-3C92AF566D3E> /usr/lib/libcompression.dylib
    0x7fff6a8bb000 -     0x7fff6a8d1fff  libcoretls.dylib (167)
<1C64EA6F-8E0D-319D-99D4-026150EEB2B2> /usr/lib/libcoretls.dylib
    0x7fff6a8d2000 -     0x7fff6a8d3ffb  libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib
(167) <724B0181-4D9E-3D2F-B1AB-B4FD6A7BAB2C>
/usr/lib/libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib
    0x7fff6ad77000 -     0x7fff6ae7bfe7  libcrypto.44.dylib (47.11.1)
<55C6ABAB-C237-39F1-A78C-4594896CF7E6> /usr/lib/libcrypto.44.dylib
    0x7fff6ae7e000 -     0x7fff6ae89ff7  libcsfde.dylib (551)
<C3036CBC-EA31-3272-9DF0-D8F984A21C51> /usr/lib/libcsfde.dylib
    0x7fff6ae91000 -     0x7fff6aef0fff  libcups.2.dylib (483)
<0C9BCEA5-628B-31E5-8609-00F811CAF505> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff6aef2000 -     0x7fff6af59fff  libcurl.4.dylib (118)
<2B9763A5-A54D-3F2B-98BD-1F9BAEADE5E0> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x7fff6affc000 -     0x7fff6affcff3  libenergytrace.dylib (21)
<E42B4AFF-3FAC-3CE4-A7BF-48621458B356> /usr/lib/libenergytrace.dylib
    0x7fff6affd000 -     0x7fff6b016ff7  libexpat.1.dylib (19)
<A0E2F6F3-BFFA-3D59-872F-F093487F0B42> /usr/lib/libexpat.1.dylib
    0x7fff6b024000 -     0x7fff6b026ff7  libfakelink.dylib (149)
<FC5712CB-2188-3DAD-8DD4-CC3ECCA3F9A8> /usr/lib/libfakelink.dylib
    0x7fff6b035000 -     0x7fff6b03afff  libgermantok.dylib (24)
<93E95178-E436-3611-A4A3-CB1D42CF4064> /usr/lib/libgermantok.dylib
    0x7fff6b03b000 -     0x7fff6b03fff7  libheimdal-asn1.dylib
(564.0.3) <51551E63-5AC6-30D3-B178-8BDA782C80EA>
/usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
    0x7fff6b040000 -     0x7fff6b130ff7  libiconv.2.dylib (59)
<1A648E74-25D4-3F9B-94C4-10B58AD091B7> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fff6b131000 -     0x7fff6b389ff7  libicucore.A.dylib
(64232.0.1) <88E47471-605C-3C86-871B-5D2F4628A936>
/usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff6b3a3000 -     0x7fff6b3a4fff  liblangid.dylib (133)
<78DF87EE-CDCE-3628-B239-56743169BC93> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff6b3a5000 -     0x7fff6b3bdffb  liblzma.5.dylib (16)
<D416FC97-76EC-38B5-A134-85DDFEA9D297> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib
    0x7fff6b3d5000 -     0x7fff6b47cfff  libmecab.dylib (879)
<DD60E6AA-154E-3294-B2C0-3277B754F3BC> /usr/lib/libmecab.dylib
    0x7fff6b47d000 -     0x7fff6b6dcfe9  libmecabra.dylib (879)
<B5BE574C-DD3A-336D-87A3-202CE7803A45> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib
    0x7fff6ba3d000 -     0x7fff6ba6cff7  libncurses.5.4.dylib (57)
<2AD2FDD9-846A-3A79-ADCC-008E8B227BD6> /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
    0x7fff6bb9b000 -     0x7fff6c00dff6  libnetwork.dylib (1880.11.2)
<CC02BF51-A056-3656-B735-E8CD0F4B7B15> /usr/lib/libnetwork.dylib
    0x7fff6c0ab000 -     0x7fff6c0dcfe6  libobjc.A.dylib (779.1)
<722C0959-69B8-3843-B5EA-CDD8FAA91D5E> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff6c0dd000 -     0x7fff6c0deff7  libodfde.dylib (26)
<7D93F754-25C3-3D34-A0A0-474D5B4A90DC> /usr/lib/libodfde.dylib
    0x7fff6c0ef000 -     0x7fff6c0f3fff  libpam.2.dylib (25)
<86317F48-E926-30AC-AE9F-ABB33543FBC8> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fff6c0f6000 -     0x7fff6c129ff7  libpcap.A.dylib (89.11.2)
<65A8EBD2-F059-353B-9538-20D1314EFD89> /usr/lib/libpcap.A.dylib
    0x7fff6c1ab000 -     0x7fff6c1c3ff7  libresolv.9.dylib (67)
<06480BFC-6372-3225-B77A-F5AC9969DB64> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff6c1c5000 -     0x7fff6c208ff7  libsandbox.1.dylib
(1217.11.16) <B0829BE0-60A4-3AE0-AF9D-50EED4675AF6>
/usr/lib/libsandbox.1.dylib
    0x7fff6c209000 -     0x7fff6c21bfff  libsasl2.2.dylib (213)
<277129F1-29AE-34EB-BBAB-FF6DF4B43FAB> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x7fff6c21e000 -     0x7fff6c40bff7  libsqlite3.dylib (308.1)
<7033723E-DD65-3AA3-ADCA-8746F7BAD75D> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff6c4ff000 -     0x7fff6c52cffb  libssl.46.dylib (47.11.1)
<CA81BD73-E5BF-3F88-A70E-49BA7C6B2781> /usr/lib/libssl.46.dylib
    0x7fff6c5fe000 -     0x7fff6c659ff0  libusrtcp.dylib (1880.11.2)
<B821F69B-2E28-36C7-8F11-6990F8D4E26B> /usr/lib/libusrtcp.dylib
    0x7fff6c65a000 -     0x7fff6c65dffb  libutil.dylib (57)
<844B7887-09B3-3D12-ACDE-C4EB8F53DC62> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib
    0x7fff6c65e000 -     0x7fff6c66bfff  libxar.1.dylib (420)
<E0D7C0A6-76EC-3682-A393-6596D4986269> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x7fff6c671000 -     0x7fff6c753ff7  libxml2.2.dylib (32.12)
<C0A87484-D334-3B50-8F8A-A9C63295F49E> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff6c757000 -     0x7fff6c77ffff  libxslt.1.dylib (16.6)
<CD9E79B0-159A-3055-B62A-57AB2B445912> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff6c780000 -     0x7fff6c792fff  libz.1.dylib (76)
<3FC3FC3E-ABF3-3167-9078-B54C952608B4> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff6d1f7000 -     0x7fff6d1fcff7  libcache.dylib (83)
<8EC69760-6DAA-3068-9372-F1D554C548E5> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fff6d1fd000 -     0x7fff6d208ff7  libcommonCrypto.dylib
(60165) <698BE754-137D-361D-B826-57B8DD969E4A>
/usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fff6d209000 -     0x7fff6d210fff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (101.2)
<0BE7F119-C9C2-3612-A3F4-2336D4444476>
/usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fff6d211000 -     0x7fff6d21aff7  libcopyfile.dylib (166)
<B5E73B1C-0BCF-33FE-80A1-D9E3BA3033D4> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fff6d21b000 -     0x7fff6d2b2fc3  libcorecrypto.dylib
(866.0.10) <58344B13-CD10-3697-A516-6F5B06DD1EB7>
/usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x7fff6d3c9000 -     0x7fff6d40aff0  libdispatch.dylib (1173.0.3)
<F4260D89-F67D-30CB-AF61-7ED25CB687DB> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fff6d40b000 -     0x7fff6d440fff  libdyld.dylib (732.8)
<98960E27-A08B-36DA-A5CB-8538B2D6757E> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fff6d441000 -     0x7fff6d441ffb  libkeymgr.dylib (30)
<682B41BC-BDC2-38D5-8820-87099606FA12> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fff6d442000 -     0x7fff6d44eff7  libkxld.dylib (6153.11.26)
<53BE9630-BDC8-3649-8709-7A4F86777B1A> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff6d44f000 -     0x7fff6d44fff7  liblaunch.dylib (1738.11.1)
<7FE11F0D-65BC-3726-B1DD-E84F329193E0> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fff6d450000 -     0x7fff6d455ff7  libmacho.dylib (949.0.1)
<163DFE06-2FAD-3CBC-80EF-C38EED6AEA52> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fff6d456000 -     0x7fff6d458ff3  libquarantine.dylib
(110.0.4) <C8F39330-8CB5-30B0-8564-96453DCEFAD7>
/usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fff6d459000 -     0x7fff6d45aff7  libremovefile.dylib (48)
<FB280185-B5ED-3F08-B08A-A378865C1398>
/usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fff6d45b000 -     0x7fff6d472fff  libsystem_asl.dylib
(377.0.1) <30CE9DAF-B1FA-3510-832B-F1CE19933ED7>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
    0x7fff6d473000 -     0x7fff6d473fff  libsystem_blocks.dylib (74)
<E0B8C825-E62B-357E-A2A0-13776F0A0F8C>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fff6d474000 -     0x7fff6d4fbff7  libsystem_c.dylib
(1353.11.2) <2A5BFAFE-8214-3B35-AD46-C07A1A8B8941>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fff6d4fc000 -     0x7fff6d4fffff
libsystem_configuration.dylib (1061.0.2)
<56174463-22ED-337F-B0D4-94995DCDB9B7>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
    0x7fff6d500000 -     0x7fff6d503ff7  libsystem_coreservices.dylib
(114) <01695913-028E-3AE1-8D4E-2B2769109811>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib
    0x7fff6d504000 -     0x7fff6d50bfff  libsystem_darwin.dylib
(1353.11.2) <4CE52C63-87AA-3C6D-899F-8C983E5FC061>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_darwin.dylib
    0x7fff6d50c000 -     0x7fff6d513ffb  libsystem_dnssd.dylib
(1096.0.2) <DC7381E8-F09F-3441-8267-9B8F50A0EBA9>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fff6d514000 -     0x7fff6d515ffb  libsystem_featureflags.dylib
(17) <DBCA4AA2-CA05-38D5-AB4B-BE0F3E09BB8B>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_featureflags.dylib
    0x7fff6d516000 -     0x7fff6d563ff7  libsystem_info.dylib (538)
<9F9D6368-A11E-32F1-9BB5-C153F42EFED8>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fff6d564000 -     0x7fff6d590fff  libsystem_kernel.dylib
(6153.11.26) <4CE9D54A-A975-348E-B878-EE74EDFC956B>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fff6d591000 -     0x7fff6d5d8ff7  libsystem_m.dylib (3178)
<4F516261-0C0E-3105-AF35-EF39D6347B50> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x7fff6d5d9000 -     0x7fff6d600fff  libsystem_malloc.dylib (283)
<02925539-3CBA-39EB-BA6B-9A936CFA0BF8>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
    0x7fff6d601000 -     0x7fff6d60eff3
libsystem_networkextension.dylib (1095.11.9)
<8B5EE189-E3D1-31FD-878F-50286B6E7047>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib
    0x7fff6d60f000 -     0x7fff6d618fff  libsystem_notify.dylib (241)
<89381127-2A07-3F07-B865-358FACCF9102>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fff6d619000 -     0x7fff6d622fe7  libsystem_platform.dylib
(220) <90E508E4-46D8-33FF-8552-DDAA079977A0>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    0x7fff6d623000 -     0x7fff6d62dfff  libsystem_pthread.dylib
(416.11.1) <2EA6F95F-F264-30B6-8AF2-24197B5AED84>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x7fff6d62e000 -     0x7fff6d632ffb  libsystem_sandbox.dylib
(1217.11.16) <51129CBB-BC46-37F1-A1B5-ECFA9530704D>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fff6d633000 -     0x7fff6d635fff  libsystem_secinit.dylib
(62.0.4) <A48D9AF3-75F2-3331-A0C8-0A23771F4AC7>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib
    0x7fff6d636000 -     0x7fff6d63dffb  libsystem_symptoms.dylib
(1238.0.2) <08E8CF75-5F77-3475-A48E-A01CBDF09173>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_symptoms.dylib
    0x7fff6d63e000 -     0x7fff6d654ff2  libsystem_trace.dylib
(1147.0.3) <5836645E-9862-326D-AB3B-A19E76BE29B9>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib
    0x7fff6d656000 -     0x7fff6d65bffb  libunwind.dylib (35.4)
<F5AE1D43-7C5F-3BA2-94D3-E769F82C0F61> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fff6d65c000 -     0x7fff6d690ff6  libxpc.dylib (1738.11.1)
<2E9076CD-6C0E-38B6-8403-B2DDCE125FBF> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 1
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 18370
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=540.8M resident=0K(0%)
swapped_out_or_unallocated=540.8M(100%)
Writable regions: Total=649.9M written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%)
swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=649.9M(100%)

                                VIRTUAL   REGION
REGION TYPE                        SIZE    COUNT (non-coalesced)
===========                     =======  =======
Accelerate framework               640K        5
Activity Tracing                   256K        1
CG backing stores                 3816K        5
CG image                            48K        6
CoreAnimation                       40K        8
CoreGraphics                         8K        1
CoreImage                           40K        6
CoreUI image data                  308K        6
Foundation                           4K        1
Kernel Alloc Once                    8K        1
MALLOC                           245.5M      624
MALLOC guard page                   32K        6
MALLOC_NANO (reserved)           384.0M        1         reserved VM
address space (unallocated)
Memory Tag 242                      12K        1
Memory Tag 251                     896K       56
STACK GUARD                       56.0M       11
Stack                             14.6M       11
VM_ALLOCATE                        108K       17
__DATA                            24.5M      323
__DATA_CONST                        44K        5
__FONT_DATA                          4K        1
__LINKEDIT                       351.1M       26
__OBJC_RO                         31.8M        1
__OBJC_RW                         1764K        2
__TEXT                           189.7M      315
__UNICODE                          564K        1
mapped file                       59.6M       27
shared memory                      648K       17
===========                     =======  =======
TOTAL                              1.3G     1485
TOTAL, minus reserved VM space   981.8M     1485

Model: MacBookPro15,4, BootROM 1037.0.78.0.0 (iBridge:
17.16.10572.0.0,0), 4 processors, Quad-Core Intel Core i5, 1,4 GHz, 8
GB, SMC
Graphics: kHW_IntelIrisGraphics645Item, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 645,
spdisplays_builtin
Memory Module: BANK 0/ChannelA-DIMM0, 4 GB, LPDDR3, 2133 MHz, Samsung,
K4E6E304EC-EGCG
Memory Module: BANK 2/ChannelB-DIMM0, 4 GB, LPDDR3, 2133 MHz, Samsung,
K4E6E304EC-EGCG
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme, wl0: Jul 24
2019 00:03:52 version 16.20.192.1.3.6.62 FWID 01-44573910
Bluetooth: Version 7.0.0f8, 3 services, 27 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Network Service: USB 10/100/1000 LAN, Ethernet, en5
USB Device: USB3.0 Hub
USB Device: USB3.0 Hub
USB Device: USB 10/100/1000 LAN
USB Device: USB 3.1 Bus
USB Device: USB2.0 Hub
USB Device: USB2.0 Hub
USB Device: Kana v2 Gaming Mouse
USB Device: USB 2.0 BILLBOARD
USB Device: Microsoft(r) Nano Transceiver v2.0
USB Device: Apple T2 Bus
USB Device: Touch Bar Backlight
USB Device: Touch Bar Display
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad
USB Device: Headset
USB Device: Ambient Light Sensor
USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in)
USB Device: Apple T2 Controller
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc., 48.2

This happened before and after I upgraded to macOS Catalina.
I was connected to a cluster using CentOS 7 and all of the sudden the
screen freezes and if I wait 2 minutes X2Go crashes. Apparently this
happens on random times no matter what I do on the cluster.

Kind regards,
Alin