Subject: Bug#1401 closed by Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]> ()

From: Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 20:01:59 +0200

reopen 1401
reassign 1401 wiki.x2go.org
close 1401
thanks

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 18:05:02 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the wiki.x2go.org package:

#1401: Update GPG key bootstrapping instructions for Debian

It has been closed by Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

From: Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 20:01:59 +0200

reopen 1401

Subject: PGP-Key is not available on keyservers for debian buster
From: "Daniel Ullrich" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 02:36:24 +0000

Package: complete x2go repo
version: none

sudo apt update
The following signatures could not be verified because their public key 
is not available: NO_PUBKEY E1F958385BFE2B6E
W: GPG error: http://packages.x2go.org/debian buster InRelease: The 
following signatures could not be verified because their public key is 
not available: NO_PUBKEY E1F958385BFE2B6E
E: The depot "http://packages.x2go.org/debian buster InRelease" is not 
signed.
N: An update from such a repository cannot be done in a secure way, so 
it is disabled by default.
N: See the apt-secure(8) manual page for more details on package vault 
creation and user configuration.

sudo apt-key adv --recv-keys --keyserver keys.gnupg.net E1F958385BFE2B6E
Executing: /tmp/apt-key-gpghome.4WhtJFIi3f/gpg.1.sh --recv-keys 
--keyserver keys.gnupg.net E1F958385BFE2B6E
gpg: Received from key server failed: The waiting time for the 
connection has expired.

x2go-keyring package is not available for debian buster => would solve 
this issue!