Subject: x2gobroker: agent-query-mode in sessionprofiles ignored

From: Anders Bruun Olsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 15:22:52 +0100

Package: x2gobroker
Version: 0.0.0.6

Having agent-query-mode=SSH set in a profile in
/etc/x2go/broker/x2gobroker-sessionprofiles.conf is ignored. Instead
default-agent-query-mode from /etc/x2go/x2gobroker.conf is used.
When trying to login with x2goclient, this is logged on x2gobroker:

2013-03-06 15:17:23,997 - broker - DEBUG -
base_broker.X2GoBroker.get_agent_query_mode(): found
default-agent-query-mode in global config section: local

I see that the new autologin (which works) uses self.get_profile_broker()
instead of self.config to access settings. This might be the source of the
problem?

-- 
Anders Bruun Olsen
It-ansvarlig
Det Danske Sprog- og Litteraturselskab
(Society for Danish Language and Literature)