Subject: Bug#140: x2gobroker: agent-query-mode in sessionprofiles ignored

From: Anders Bruun Olsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 18:15:26 +0100

2013/3/6 Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
>
> Indeed the option agent-query-mode is ignored in
> x2gobroker-sessionprofiles.**conf, as it is only available in the backend
> sections of x2gobroker.conf.
>

Right. My mistake. My understanding was "per profile", not "per backend",
even though it clearly says per-broker-backend in the comment. Concept
confusion I'm afraid.

> I see that the new autologin (which works) uses self.get_profile_broker()
>> instead of self.config to access settings. This might be the source of the
>> problem?
>
> I could not find the usage of self.get_profile_broker() in
> self.get_agent_query_mode(). If I missed something, can you point me to the
> exact line?
>

In branch 0.0.0.6 from git:
abo@x2go-broker:~/x2gobroker/x2gobroker$ grep -n self.get_profile_broker
brokers/base_broker.py
478:        _profile = self.get_profile_broker(profile_id)
504:        _profile = self.get_profile_broker(profile_id)

But that was just me trying to figure out why the autologin setting was
being picked up from x2gobroker-sessionprofiles.conf while agent-query-mode
wasn't. Since the answer is, that it works as intended, this last part is a
non-issue as well.

-- 
Anders Bruun Olsen
It-ansvarlig
Det Danske Sprog- og Litteraturselskab
(Society for Danish Language and Literature)