Subject: Bug#139: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#139:

From: Moritz Struebe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 14:24:41 +0200

On 2013-09-16 13:38, Gross, Christopher W. (Chris) wrote:
> This is very disappointing. It's been 6 months since this report was
> filed (and since the last release) and even though it was acknowledged
> in July, it still was not fixed in the current version. Will we be
> stuck with this bug for another six months? 

Filing and acknowledging bugs does not fix them. You get X2Go for free,
thus I can see no justification for you to complain. Instead of whining
you could give something back to those people who spent many hours
working on X2Go for free(!). Either by providing a patch your self or by
putting out a bounty.

Morty

-- 
Dipl.-Ing. Moritz 'Morty' Struebe (Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter)
Lehrstuhl für Informatik 4 (Verteilte Systeme und Betriebssysteme)
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
Martensstr. 1
91058 Erlangen

Tel   : +49 9131 85-25419
Fax   : +49 9131 85-28732
eMail : [email-masked]
WWW   : http://www4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~morty