Subject: x2goclient: No keyboard input at login in broker-mode on OSX

From: Anders Bruun Olsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 10:36:48 +0100

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.0.4
Severity: grave

The newly released version of x2goclient for Mac OSX is unusable when used
in broker-mode.
When started with --broker-url a dialog pops up handling authentication
against the broker. After this is done, you choose a session. This next
authentication dialog is the problem. The cursor is placed in the
login-field and is blinking, but nothing appears when keys are pressed on
the keyboard. The system bell (*dunk*) is chimed upon each keystroke.
Clicking in the field does not change anything. You can place focus in the
password field, but no input happens here either.

I have also tried setting the broker in noauth mode, so auth is only needed
when connecting to the actual terminal servers. The problem is also present
here. No initial auth dialog is displayed (of course), but when a session
is chosen, the auth dialog will not accept any input.

-- 
Anders Bruun Olsen
It-ansvarlig
Det Danske Sprog- og Litteraturselskab
(Society for Danish Language and Literature)