Subject: Menus of applications open in the wrong display (single application mode, two displays)

From: Aki Ketolainen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2019 11:19:12 +0000

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.1.2.0

I have a two display setup, with my laptop on the left and an external 
display on the right.
I'm using the single application mode to open a xfterm4 terminal.

When I first open the x2go session, the menus of the xfterm4 terminal 
work correct. But if I suspend
the session and then later resume it, the menus of the xfterm4 terminal 
open on the wrong display,
on my laptop's display, while the xfterm4 terminal is on the external 
display.

If I then try to select the menus of the xfterm4 terminal with my mouse, 
I can not select the menu items.
I can select them if I open the menus with my keyboard shortcuts.

If I move the xfterm4 terminal all the way to the left side of the 
laptop display, the menus of the xfterm4
terminal show in the correct way.

I found an existing bug report about a similar problem:

https://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=417

The bug can also be reproduced by using the Linux x2go client running on 
the MATE desktop.

Best regards,

Aki