Subject: Bug#1378: x2go client crash when used with ssh agent and pkcs11

From: Łukasz Tylski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 10:18:12 +0100

Package: x2client
Version: 4.1.2

When trying do connect with ssh-agent with key added from pkcs11
library (Yubikey key store), the program crashes.

Application: x2goclient (x2goclient), signal: Segmentation fault
Using host libthread_db library "/lib64/libthread_db.so.1".
[Current thread is 1 (Thread 0x7fbe62c4a480 (LWP 14048))]

Thread 5 (Thread 0x7fbe3f5ef700 (LWP 15230)):
#0  0x00007fbe664a12a5 in nanosleep () from /lib64/libpthread.so.0
#1  0x00007fbe66751e15 in ?? () from /lib64/libQt5Core.so.5
#2  0x0000559b1b100068 in ?? ()
#3  0x0000559b1b10588b in ?? ()
#4  0x00007fbe665722fb in ?? () from /lib64/libQt5Core.so.5
#5  0x00007fbe664975a2 in start_thread () from /lib64/libpthread.so.0
#6  0x00007fbe661b25a3 in clone () from /lib64/libc.so.6

Thread 4 (Thread 0x7fbe4ce7f700 (LWP 14271)):
#0  0x00007fbe6649d4d5 in pthread_cond_wait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 () from
/lib64/libpthread.so.0
#1  0x00007fbe4d89d093 in ?? () from /usr/lib64/dri/nouveau_dri.so
#2  0x00007fbe4d89cccb in ?? () from /usr/lib64/dri/nouveau_dri.so
#3  0x00007fbe664975a2 in start_thread () from /lib64/libpthread.so.0
#4  0x00007fbe661b25a3 in clone () from /lib64/libc.so.6

Thread 3 (Thread 0x7fbe4f2e6700 (LWP 14148)):
#0  0x00007ffd6aa3c627 in ?? ()
#1  0x00007fbe661c0513 in clock_gettime () from /lib64/libc.so.6
#2  0x00007fbe66751db5 in ?? () from /lib64/libQt5Core.so.5
#3  0x00007fbe6675089d in QTimerInfoList::updateCurrentTime() () from
/lib64/libQt5Core.so.5
#4  0x00007fbe66750ca9 in QTimerInfoList::timerWait(timespec&) () from
/lib64/libQt5Core.so.5
#5  0x00007fbe66752264 in ?? () from /lib64/libQt5Core.so.5
#6  0x00007fbe66752312 in ?? () from /lib64/libQt5Core.so.5
#7  0x00007fbe650a67fa in g_main_context_prepare () from
/lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0
#8  0x00007fbe650a719b in ?? () from /lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0
#9  0x00007fbe650a73a3 in g_main_context_iteration () from
/lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0
#10 0x00007fbe667525ab in
QEventDispatcherGlib::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFla
g>) () from /lib64/libQt5Core.so.5
#11 0x00007fbe66700e0b in
QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) () from
/lib64/libQt5Core.so.5
#12 0x00007fbe66568e86 in QThread::exec() () from
/lib64/libQt5Core.so.5
#13 0x00007fbe55a4bf89 in ?? () from /lib64/libQt5DBus.so.5
#14 0x00007fbe665722fb in ?? () from /lib64/libQt5Core.so.5
#15 0x00007fbe664975a2 in start_thread () from /lib64/libpthread.so.0
#16 0x00007fbe661b25a3 in clone () from /lib64/libc.so.6

Thread 2 (Thread 0x7fbe558e5700 (LWP 14078)):
#0  0x00007fbe661a7827 in poll () from /lib64/libc.so.6
#1  0x00007fbe6594139f in ?? () from /lib64/libxcb.so.1
#2  0x00007fbe6594301a in xcb_wait_for_event () from /lib64/libxcb.so.1
#3  0x00007fbe55b12bf9 in ?? () from /lib64/libQt5XcbQpa.so.5
#4  0x00007fbe665722fb in ?? () from /lib64/libQt5Core.so.5
#5  0x00007fbe664975a2 in start_thread () from /lib64/libpthread.so.0
#6  0x00007fbe661b25a3 in clone () from /lib64/libc.so.6

Thread 1 (Thread 0x7fbe62c4a480 (LWP 14048)):
[KCrash Handler]
#6  0x00007fbe665df953 in QString::operator=(QString const&) () from
/lib64/libQt5Core.so.5
#7  0x0000559b1b09c8b9 in ?? ()
#8  0x0000559b1b0bf87d in ?? ()
#9  0x0000559b1b160d4b in ?? ()
#10 0x00007fbe6672a09e in QMetaObject::activate(QObject*, int, int,
void**) () from /lib64/libQt5Core.so.5
#11 0x0000559b1b1650a6 in ?? ()
#12 0x0000559b1b10b359 in ?? ()
#13 0x0000559b1b16534c in ?? ()
#14 0x00007fbe6672ada6 in QObject::event(QEvent*) () from
/lib64/libQt5Core.so.5
#15 0x00007fbe671a4285 in QApplicationPrivate::notify_helper(QObject*,
QEvent*) () from /lib64/libQt5Widgets.so.5
#16 0x00007fbe671ab9a0 in QApplication::notify(QObject*, QEvent*) ()
from /lib64/libQt5Widgets.so.5
#17 0x00007fbe66701ec6 in QCoreApplication::notifyInternal2(QObject*,
QEvent*) () from /lib64/libQt5Core.so.5
#18 0x00007fbe6670509b in
QCoreApplicationPrivate::sendPostedEvents(QObject*, int, QThreadData*)
() from /lib64/libQt5Core.so.5
#19 0x00007fbe66752807 in ?? () from /lib64/libQt5Core.so.5
#20 0x00007fbe650a6f60 in g_main_context_dispatch () from
/lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0
#21 0x00007fbe650a72f8 in ?? () from /lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0
#22 0x00007fbe650a73a3 in g_main_context_iteration () from
/lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0
#23 0x00007fbe66752593 in
QEventDispatcherGlib::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFla
g>) () from /lib64/libQt5Core.so.5
#24 0x00007fbe55ba6855 in ?? () from /lib64/libQt5XcbQpa.so.5
#25 0x00007fbe66700e0b in
QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) () from
/lib64/libQt5Core.so.5
#26 0x00007fbe66708ed6 in QCoreApplication::exec() () from
/lib64/libQt5Core.so.5
#27 0x0000559b1b132d5b in ?? ()
#28 0x0000559b1b15f544 in ?? ()
#29 0x0000559b1b062eea in ?? ()
#30 0x00007fbe660daf33 in __libc_start_main () from /lib64/libc.so.6
#31 0x0000559b1b0630de in ?? ()
[Inferior 1 (process 14048) detached]