Subject: Bug#1370: x2goserver: x2goagent segfault when start session

From: Pascal Vibet - ADACIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 12:38:34 +0100

Package: x2goserver-x2goagent

Version: 4.1.0.3-0x2go1+git20181129.1708+8.main.1

When i start a x2go session with x2goclient, it close immediatly

Log about my connection:

Feb 1 11:00:45 pvibet-perso systemd[1]: Started User Manager for UID 30042.
Feb 1 11:00:55 pvibet-perso /usr/sbin/x2gocleansessions[12550]: 
pvibet-52-1549015249_stDXFCE_dp24: state file for this session does not 
exist: /tmp/.x2go-pvibet/C-pvibet-52-1549015249_stDXFCE_dp24/state (this 
can be ignored during session startups)
Feb 1 11:00:56 pvibet-perso /usr/bin/x2gostartagent: successfully 
started X2Go Agent session with ID pvibet-52-1549015249_stDXFCE_dp24
Feb 1 11:00:57 pvibet-perso kernel: [12996.330302] x2goagent[30998]: 
segfault at 8 ip 000055b91c02a80d sp 00007fffba0e3b30 error 4 in 
nxagent[55b91bfb2000+445000]
Feb 1 11:00:58 pvibet-perso /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Setting X keyboard 
according to 
/home/gcarvalho/.x2go/C-pvibet-52-1549015249_stDXFCE_dp24/keyboard
Feb 1 11:00:58 pvibet-perso /usr/bin/x2goruncommand: launching session 
with Xsession-x2go mechanism, using STARTUP="xfce4-session"
Feb 1 11:00:59 pvibet-perso /usr/bin/x2goruncommand: dbus wrapper 
available as /usr/bin/dbus-run-session

List package on my remote X2go server:

pvibet@x-rb-loc-02:~/ $> dpkg -l |grep -i x2go
ii cups-x2go 3.0.1.4-0x2go1+git20181122.145+8.main.1 all Virtual X2Go 
printer for CUPS
ii libnx-x11-6:amd64 2:3.5.99.17-0.0x2go1+git20181127.3188+8.main.1 
amd64 nxagent's libNX_X11 client-part library
ii libx2go-log-perl 4.1.0.3-0x2go1+git20181129.1708+8.main.1 all Perl 
X2Go::Log package
ii libx2go-server-db-perl 4.1.0.3-0x2go1+git20181129.1708+8.main.1 amd64 
Perl X2Go::Server:DB package
ii libx2go-server-perl 4.1.0.3-0x2go1+git20181129.1708+8.main.1 all Perl 
X2Go::Server package
ii libxcomp3:amd64 2:3.5.99.17-0.0x2go1+git20181127.3188+8.main.1 amd64 
NX compression library
ii libxcompshad3:amd64 2:3.5.99.17-0.0x2go1+git20181127.3188+8.main.1 
amd64 NX shadowing library
ii nx-x11-common 2:3.5.99.17-0.0x2go1+git20181127.3188+8.main.1 all 
nx-X11 (common files)
ii nxagent 2:3.5.99.17-0.0x2go1+git20181127.3188+8.main.1 amd64 Nested 
Xserver (aka NX Agent) supporting the NX compression protocol
ii nxproxy 2:3.5.99.17-0.0x2go1+git20181127.3188+8.main.1 amd64 NX proxy
ii x2goclient 4.1.2.1-0x2go1+git20180626.1801+8.main.1 amd64 X2Go Client 
application (Qt4)
ii x2godesktopsharing 3.2.0.0-0x2go1+git20181201.283+8.main.1 amd64 
Share X11 desktops with other users via X2Go
ii x2goserver 4.1.0.3-0x2go1+git20181129.1708+8.main.1 amd64 X2Go server
ii x2goserver-common 4.1.0.3-0x2go1+git20181129.1708+8.main.1 amd64 X2Go 
Server (common files)
ii x2goserver-printing 4.1.0.3-0x2go1+git20181129.1708+8.main.1 all X2Go 
server (printing support)
ii x2goserver-x2goagent 4.1.0.3-0x2go1+git20181129.1708+8.main.1 amd64 
X2Go Server's X2Go Agent
ii x2goserver-xsession 4.1.0.3-0x2go1+git20181129.1708+8.main.1 all X2Go 
Server (Xsession runner)
ii x2gothinclient-usbmount 1.5.0.0-0x2go1+git20181202.691+8.main.1 all 
clientside usb mass-storage device mounting
ii x2gousbmount 1.5.0.0-0x2go1+git20181202.691+8.main.1 all temporary 
dependency package for migration to x2gothinclient-usbmount

Regards

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2019 11:41:00 +0000

Hi,

> nxagent[55b91bfb2000+445000]

what exact version of nxagent do you run?

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148
landline: +49 (4354) 8390 139

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

---

From: Georg Klimm Lohn24 Abrechnungsgesellschaft mbH <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2019 15:49:10 +0100

Hi,

we have segfault with x2godesktopsharing

https://pastebin.com/YnxEq0DQ

Regards,

Hans-Georg Klimm

Lohn24 Abrechnungsgesellschaft mbH
Hausanschrift: Jahnstrasse 35 * 12347 Berlin
Postanschrift: Postfach 47 06 69 * 12315 Berlin
Tel: +49 30 6840881-499 * Fax: +49 30 6644208
Internet: https://www.lohn24.de
AG Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 92027
Geschäftsführer Hans-Joachim May, Christoph Ludwigs, Hans-Georg Klimm

----------------ursprüngliche Nachricht-----------------
Von: Mike Gabriel [[email-masked]]
An: Pascal Vibet - ADACIS [[email-masked]], [email-masked]
Datum: Sat, 02 Feb 2019 11:41:00 +0000
-------------------------------------------------

>> Feb 1 11:00:57 pvibet-perso kernel: [12996.330302]  
>> x2goagent[30998]: segfault at 8 ip 000055b91c02a80d sp  
>> 00007fffba0e3b30 error 4 in nxagent[55b91bfb2000+445000]
>

__________________________________________________
> _______________________________________________
> x2go-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://lists.x2go.org/listinfo/x2go-dev

---

From: Pascal Vibet - ADACIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2019 19:27:22 +0100

Hi,

the version is x2goserver-x2goagent 4.1.0.3-0x2go1+git20181129.1708+8.main.1

Pascal