Subject: Keys do not release when using Emacs in X2GO Client

From: Yan Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 13:56:23 +0800

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.1.2.0

I am using Emacs 24.5.1 with x2go client version 4.1.2.0 in Windows 10. My
server OS is Ubuntu 16.04 and the x2goserver comes from the PPA repo.

The problem happens if I hit "ctrl+space" to start mark region in Emacs and
then press down "ctrl+n" to scroll down the region for a few seconds.
Usually after I release "ctrl+n", Emacs will leave the currently marked
region for further commands. But in the reported version of client, Emacs
keeps scrolling down until it reaches the end of the file. There is no way
to stop it within Emacs (e.g., "ctrl+g").

I have tried to move the cursor by keeping "ctrl+n" pressed down. This
issue does not happen after I release the key.

This issue happens when the session type is either "XFCE" or "published
application". I have not tested other session types as I do not have an
environment for that. And client version 4.1.1.1 does not seem to have this
issue.

Thanks and regards,
Yan