Subject: Bug#1358: x2goclient for openSUSE 15.0 is missing

From: Tristan Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 13:09:07 +0100

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.1.2.2

The x2goclient package for openSUSE Leap 15.0 seems to have gone
missing from the official repository
at <http://packages.x2go.org/opensuse/15.0/main/x86_64/>.  It has been
gone since at least December 2018.

---

From: Tristan Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 11:42:07 +0100

openSUSE Leap 15.0 reached end of life on 2019-12-03.  If you're no
longer interested in supporting it with official RPMs, then I suppose it
would be fine to close this bug now.

---

From: Tristan Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 10:06:32 +0200

x2goclient packages for openSUSE 15.0 seem to have magically appeared
in the repository (both the stable one and the heuler one) some time
ago. This bug can be closed.