Subject: Bug#135: not offering x2gobroker on Ubuntu 10.04 anymore

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 23:40:21 +0000

Control: close -1
Control: tag -1 wontfix

The x2gobroker packages do not build properly on Ubuntu 10.04. #135  
was created to get that solved (already a while ago).

I will close this bug now, as 10.04 is already near its EOL cycle. The  
x2gobroker-agent though is usable on Ubuntu 10.04 (if people run  
x2goserver machines based on Ubuntu 10.04 together with x2gobroker on  
a machine with a newer Ubuntu version).

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb