Subject: x2goclient not connecting after upgrade

From: Javier Almasoft <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 08:52:15 +0100

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.1.2.1-3
x2goclient fails to connect to a working xgoserver, no matter the
server version.

The client machine is Archlinux 64, upgraded to the latest  version
(as of yesterday).

I have downloaded and compiled from git the x2goclient sourcecode, but
this compiled version don't work
either.

This is the log generated by x2goclient:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright (c) 2014-2016 Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
Copyright (c) 2011-2016 Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Copyright (c) 2015-2016 Qindel Group (http://www.qindel.com)

NXCOMP, NX protocol compression and NX extensions to this software
are copyright of the aforementioned persons and companies.

Redistribution and use of the present software is allowed according
to terms specified in the file LICENSE.nxcomp which comes in the
source distribution.

All rights reserved.

NOTE: This software has received contributions from various other
contributors, only the core maintainers and supporters are listed as
copyright holders. Please contact us, if you feel you should be listed
as copyright holder, as well.

NX protocol compression is derived from DXPC project.

Copyright (c) 1995,1996 Brian Pane
Copyright (c) 1996,1997 Zachary Vonler and Brian Pane
Copyright (c) 1999 Kevin Vigor and Brian Pane
Copyright (c) 2000,2003 Gian Filippo Pinzari and Brian Pane

All rights reserved.

See https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs for more information.

Info: Proxy running in server mode with pid '14626'.
Session: Starting session at 'Fri Nov 23 13:26:45 2018'.
Info: Using errors file
'/home/xxxxx/.x2go/S-xxxxxxx-50-1542975996_stDLXDE_dp24/sessions'.
Info: Using stats file '/home/xxxxx/.x2go/S-50/stats'.
Loop: WARNING! Overriding auxiliary X11 port with new value '1'.
Warning: Overriding auxiliary X11 port with new value '1'.
Info: Using abstract X11 socket in kernel namespace for accessing DISPLAY=:0.
Info: Connecting to remote host 'localhost:31001'.
Info: Connected to remote proxy on FD#5.
Loop: PANIC! Parse error in remote options string 'SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_6.7p1 '.
Error: Parse error in remote options string 'SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_6.7p1 '.
Loop: PANIC! Failure negotiating the session in stage '7'.
Error: Failure negotiating the session in stage '7'.
Loop: PANIC! Wrong version or invalid session authentication cookie.
Error: Wrong version or invalid session authentication cookie.
Session: Terminating session at 'Fri Nov 23 13:26:45 2018'.

Versions of the relevant packages:

nx3-all 3.5.0-4
nxproxy 3.5.99.16-2
x2goclient 4.1.2.1-3
libssh 0.8.5-1
libssh2 1.8.0-3
openssh 7.9p1-1
qt4 4.8.7-26

I can ssh the remote machines without problem, and pyhoca-cli also
works correctly.

Greetings,
Javier Martínez