Subject: X2go ERROR 31 on NixOS

From: Jiahui Tang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 11:55:29 -0800

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.1.2.1

I am trying to use x2goclient on NixOS, and installed x2go by "nix-env -iA
nixos.x2goclient" and x2goclient can run successfully. However, when I
tried to create a session to connect the terminal of a lxd container I
build before, I got an error looks like this:

Unable to find the sftp-server binary. Neither bundled, nor found in $PATH
> nor additional directories.

In my configuration.nix, I enabled ssh and also sftp by "
services.openssh.enable = true; services.openssh.allowSFTP = true;", so I
believe the sftp-binary was already installed in my system.  By the way,
actually I think I can access to the lxd container's terminal (got the
terminal on my screen), but once I clicked the ok button on the error
pop-up, the session would be aborted.

I am using NixOS 18.09 and X2go client version is 4.1.2.1. Thanks.

Regards,

Jiahui Tang