Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1341: Bug#1341: Bug#1341: Bug#1341: FreeRDP not working in x2go, requires BIG-REQUESTS extension

From: Jens Reyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 14:54:19 +0100

Am Do., 15. Nov. 2018 um 18:46 Uhr schrieb Stefan Baur <
[email-masked]>:

> Am 15.11.18 um 18:34 schrieb Ulrich Sibiller:
> >> Have you added yet another patch since last weekend, or is that the one
> >> that was added to X2Go's nightly repositories last weekend?
> > I don't know about the X2Go repos. I know that it is in Arctica
> > Nightly and that it got merged on 2018-10-22.
>
> Mihai updated the nx-libs in X2Go heuler to what's in the Arctica repo
> last weekend - Friday or Saturday night, I believe.

Thanks, for now I switched a testing server to the nightlies from
http://ppa.launchpad.net/x2go/ppa/ubuntu.
I still had to comment out the disabling of the BIG-REQUESTS extension.
Further for Mint Tara/Ubuntu bionic this requires to "downgrade" the x2go
packages, see #1344.

Besides that, everything is fine now.

Greets
jre