From: Suzan Kowalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 15:01:26 -0400

Package: X2Go Client
Version: 4.0.2.0

When I connect to an X2Go Server, after entering credentials, it
returns message:

"Connection failed Your home directory path contains non-ASCII characters.
Aborting session startup."

I verified the $HOME path and it does not contain non-ASCII
characters. When I initially installed X2Go server and client a few
weeks ago, I was able to login successfully. Nothing has changed on
this server to account for this new error message.

Best regards,

Suzan Kowalski

-- 
This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which 
it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is 
proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from 
disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, or have been inadvertently 
and erroneously referenced in the address line, you are not authorized to 
read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If 
you have received this message in error, please notify the sender 
immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.