Subject: Could not get an RGB visual with glXChooseVisual

From: Philippe Dax <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 12:05:38 +0200

Package: OpenGL
Version: 1.x

Hello there,

I am using x2go since many years and I appreciate it, but since a few
months my application didn’t work, in the past all was right and worked
fine.

Hello there,

I am using x2go since many years and I appreciate it, but since a few
months my application didn’t work, in the past all was right and worked
fine.

I have a Mac running Hight Sierra MacOSX OS and my application uses OpenGL.
The problem comes from a call to the function ‘glXChooseVisual()’ which
don’t found any visual.
To prouve this issue I have used a well-known example ‘glxsimple.c’ which
said the same thing.
In this example XOpenDisplay() works, glXQueryExtension() works, but
glXChooseVisual returns NULL.

Please did you heard of this issue or help me or tell what is wrong ?

Sincerely

Philippe Dax