Subject: Bug#133: hostnames and FQDN mixup in session broker

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 16:26:16 +0100

Package: x2gobroker
Version: HEAD

We have to make sure that no confusion occurs if some hostnames are  
hostname-only and some are FQDNs.

Proposal:

   o if all subdomains of multi-node servers are equal -> normalize to
     hostname-only
   o if subdomains of multi-node servers differ -> try to detect subdomains
     for all hostnames being in use (not always possible)

The more pragmatic case will be the first.

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb