Subject: Nextcloud desktop GUI crashes in XFCE over x2go

From: Thierry Kauffmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 13:50:38 +0200

Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.1.0.2

Hi,
Nextcloud desktop works well under XFCE over X2go. Syncing is ok and I
get a nice green icon in notification bar.
The GUI used to work perfectly until recently (a few days or weeks). Now
I can't launch the GUI and modify parameters : Nextcloud desktop GUI
crashes immediately.

I get the following log :

|08-27 10:35:45:796 1290 OCC::ownCloudGui::slotShowSettings: void
OCC::ownCloudGui::slotShowSettings() 08-27 10:35:45:853 1290 unknown:
The X11 connection broke: Maximum allowed requested length exceeded
(code 4) XIO: fatal IO error 2 (Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type) on
X server ":50.0" after 391 requests (391 known processed) with 0 events
remaining. |

Any idea what is going wrong ?

Thierry