Subject: Other error - Nextcloud client still not functionning

From: Thierry Kauffmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 20:46:07 +0100

Hi,

unfortunately the new release did not solve the problem with new
nextcloud client.

With x2goserver 4.1.0.3 and nextcloud-client 2.5.0 in an lxc container I
encounter following error :

Gkr-Message: 20:08:21.755: secret service operation failed: Did not
receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not
send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the
reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
[1044:1221:1130/200822.207292:ERROR:gl_surface_qt.cpp(241)] GLX 1.3 or
later is required.
[1044:1221:1130/200822.207353:ERROR:gl_surface_qt.cpp(371)]
GLContextHelper::getEGLDisplay() failed.
WARNING: Application calling GLX 1.3 function "glXCreatePbuffer" when
GLX 1.3 is not supported!  This is an application bug!
[1044:1221:1130/200824.068135:ERROR:gl_surface_qt.cpp(667)] Requested
OpenGL implementation is not supported. Implementation: 0
*** stack smashing detected ***: <unknown> terminated
Abandon

It looks like GLX 1.3 is unavailable...

I still can not use Nextcloud client :(

Regards,

Thierry