Subject: x2goserver 4.1.0.1-0x2go1+git20180727.1630+10.main.1

From: klak <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 14:17:35 +0200

Package: x2goserver 
Version: 4.1.0.1-0x2go1+git20180727.1630+10.main.1

After update the x2goserver

ii  x2goserver            4.1.0.1-0x2go1+git20180727.1630+10.main.1
ii  x2goserver-common     4.1.0.1-0x2go1+git20180727.1630+10.main.1
ii  x2goserver-extensions 4.1.0.1-0x2go1+git20180727.1630+10.main.1
ii  x2goserver-fmbindings 4.1.0.1-0x2go1+git20180727.1630+10.main.1
ii  x2goserver-printing   4.1.0.1-0x2go1+git20180727.1630+10.main.1
ii  x2goserver-x2goagent  4.1.0.1-0x2go1+git20180727.1630+10.main.1 
ii  x2goserver-xsession   4.1.0.1-0x2go1+git20180727.1630+10.main.1    

owncloud

	ii  owncloud-client                       2.4.1+dfsg-1.1 
	ii  owncloud-client-l10n                  2.4.1+dfsg-1.1

won't start:

Akkadmin@debt30:~$ owncloud
Gdk-Message: 14:06:27.103: owncloud: Fatal IO error 2 (Datei oder
Verzeichnis nicht gefunden) on X server :50.

Dank und Gruss
[email-masked]

---

From: klak <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 06:44:35 +0200

Am Fri, 27 Jul 2018 12:25:02 +0000
schrieb [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System):

> Thank you for filing a new Bug report with X2Go.
> 
> This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
> has been received.
> 
> Your message is being forwarded to the package maintainers and other
> interested parties for their attention; they will reply in due course.
> 
> Your message has been sent to the package maintainer(s):
>  X2Go Developers <[email-masked]>
> 
> If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
> send it to [email-masked].
> 
> Please do not send mail to [email-masked] unless you wish
> to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.
> 

Additional information:

It is an KVM-VM with Debian Testing and MATE Desktop.

If have changed to Debian Debs , but today the errror reached me
too. 

Greets klak