Subject: failed to start x2go agent session

From: Al Sol <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 22:54:28 +0300

Package:X2Go Client

Version: 4.1.2.0

Hello, the problem with accessing the server through Client: 4.1.2.0 (Qt
4.8.6)
The problem arose after updates on the server side.
there is a similar server, and there are no problems.
I run the client, enter login and password.

I read other errors? problems with other customers. And I did not find a
solution. Please help.

I hope this helps, you, help me, solve the problem with the launch, the
client on the server.
What exactly, I did not correctly do, this server1, if the other server2,
works, from under this client. but this server1 does not enter.
I hope for your understanding.

Server: Xubuntu GNU 16.04 4 XFCE

client = Windows 7 Ultimate SP1

--
Alex