Subject: ubuntu ppa x2goserver broken

From: jkirsz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 09:14:11 +0200

Package: x2goserver

I installed x2goserver and x2goserver-xsession on Ubuntu 16.04 (latest 
upgrades) and 18.04 (latest upgrades).

When i try to connect to those x2goserver with different x2go-client 
(latest archlinux / windows 10), and open XFCE desktop environment, i 
get an error "Connexoin Failed : Failed to start X2Go Agent session with 
ID user-xxxxxxxxx_stDXFCE_dp24. X2go Agent terminated unexpectedly. 
Aborting session startup."

---

From: Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 11:03:41 +0200

Control: reassign -1 nx-libs 3.5.99.14
Control: tag -1 wontfix
Control: close -1

Closing, since this was caused by the user exporting LD_LIBRARY_PATH with a
system path containing the "real" libX11 file.

Mihai