Subject: syslog during connexion

From: jkirsz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 09:24:37 +0200

Here are server log during connexion with loglevel=debug :

May 24 09:21:55 test-triolet systemd[1]: Started Session 202 of user root.
May 24 09:22:25 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:25 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
listsessionsroot,test-triolet
May 24 09:22:27 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:27 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
listsessionsroot,test-triolet
May 24 09:22:29 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:29 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
listsessionsroot,test-triolet
May 24 09:22:29 test-triolet systemd[1]: Stopping X2Go Server Daemon...
May 24 09:22:29 test-triolet systemd[1]: Stopped X2Go Server Daemon.
May 24 09:22:29 test-triolet systemd[1]: Starting X2Go Server Daemon...
May 24 09:22:29 test-triolet x2gocleansessions: executing external 
command ,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:29 test-triolet x2gocleansessions: executing external 
command ,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:29 test-triolet systemd[1]: Started X2Go Server Daemon.
May 24 09:22:31 test-triolet x2gocleansessions: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/x2golistsessions_sql'' with args: test-triolet
May 24 09:22:31 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:31 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
listsessionsroot,test-triolet
May 24 09:22:33 test-triolet x2gocleansessions: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/x2golistsessions_sql'' with args: test-triolet
May 24 09:22:33 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:34 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
listsessionsroot,test-triolet
May 24 09:22:36 test-triolet x2gocleansessions: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/x2golistsessions_sql'' with args: test-triolet
May 24 09:22:36 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:36 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
listsessionsroot,test-triolet
May 24 09:22:38 test-triolet x2gocleansessions: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/x2golistsessions_sql'' with args: test-triolet
May 24 09:22:38 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:38 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
listsessionsroot,test-triolet
May 24 09:22:40 test-triolet x2gocleansessions: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/x2golistsessions_sql'' with args: test-triolet
May 24 09:22:40 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:40 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
listsessionsroot,test-triolet
May 24 09:22:42 test-triolet x2gocleansessions: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/x2golistsessions_sql'' with args: test-triolet
May 24 09:22:42 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:42 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
listsessionsroot,test-triolet
May 24 09:22:44 test-triolet x2gocleansessions: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/x2golistsessions_sql'' with args: test-triolet
May 24 09:22:44 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:44 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
listsessionsroot,test-triolet
May 24 09:22:46 test-triolet x2gocleansessions: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/x2golistsessions_sql'' with args: test-triolet
May 24 09:22:47 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:47 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
listsessionsroot,test-triolet
May 24 09:22:49 test-triolet x2gocleansessions: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/x2golistsessions_sql'' with args: test-triolet
May 24 09:22:49 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:49 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
listsessionsroot,test-triolet
May 24 09:22:49 test-triolet systemd[1]: Started Session 203 of user 
jkirszling.
May 24 09:22:49 test-triolet x2golistsessions: executing external 
command ,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:49 test-triolet x2golistsessions: executing external 
command ,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:49 test-triolet x2golistsessions: x2golistsessions has been 
called with no option
May 24 09:22:49 test-triolet x2golistsessions: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
listsessions,test-triolet
May 24 09:22:49 test-triolet /usr/bin/x2gostartagent: x2gostartagent 
called with options: 800x600 adsl 16m-jpeg-9 unix-kde-depth_24 us auto 1 
D XFCE both
May 24 09:22:50 test-triolet /usr/lib/x2go/x2gogetrandomport: 
x2gogetrandomport called with options:
May 24 09:22:50 test-triolet /usr/lib/x2go/x2gogetrandomport: Full SSH 
port randomization requested.
May 24 09:22:50 test-triolet /usr/bin/x2gostartagent: client announced 
itself as "162.38.105.222"
May 24 09:22:50 test-triolet /usr/bin/x2gosessionlimit[26694]: 
x2gosessionlimit has been called
May 24 09:22:50 test-triolet /usr/bin/x2gosessionlimit[26694]: executing 
external command ,,x2golistsessions'' with args: --all-servers
May 24 09:22:50 test-triolet x2golistsessions: executing external 
command ,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:50 test-triolet x2golistsessions: executing external 
command ,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:50 test-triolet x2golistsessions: x2golistsessions has been 
called with options: --all-servers
May 24 09:22:50 test-triolet x2golistsessions: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
listsessions_all
May 24 09:22:50 test-triolet x2gogetdisplays: executing external command 
,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:50 test-triolet x2gogetdisplays: executing external command 
,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
getdisplays,test-triolet
May 24 09:22:50 test-triolet x2gogetdisplays: db_getdisplays called, 
server: test-triolet; return value:
May 24 09:22:50 test-triolet x2gogetports: executing external command 
,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:50 test-triolet x2gogetports: executing external command 
,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
getports,test-triolet
May 24 09:22:50 test-triolet x2gogetports: db_getports called, server: 
test-triolet; return value:
May 24 09:22:50 test-triolet /usr/bin/x2gostartagent: initializing new 
session with ID jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24
May 24 09:22:51 test-triolet x2goinsertsession: executing external 
command ,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:51 test-triolet x2goinsertsession: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
insertsession,50,test-triolet,jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24
May 24 09:22:51 test-triolet x2goinsertsession: db_insertsession called, 
session ID: jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24, server: test-triolet, 
session ID: jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24
May 24 09:22:51 test-triolet x2gogetports: executing external command 
,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:51 test-triolet x2gogetports: executing external command 
,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
getports,test-triolet
May 24 09:22:51 test-triolet x2gocleansessions: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/x2golistsessions_sql'' with args: test-triolet
May 24 09:22:51 test-triolet x2gogetports: db_getports called, server: 
test-triolet; return value:
May 24 09:22:51 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:51 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
listsessionsroot,test-triolet
May 24 09:22:51 test-triolet x2goinsertport: executing external command 
,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:51 test-triolet x2goinsertport: executing external command 
,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
insertport,test-triolet,jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24,30246
May 24 09:22:51 test-triolet x2gocleansessions: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/x2gogetstatus'' with args: 
jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24
May 24 09:22:51 test-triolet x2gogetstatus: executing external command 
,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:51 test-triolet x2gogetstatus: executing external command 
,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
getstatus,jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24
May 24 09:22:51 test-triolet x2goinsertport: db_insertport called, 
session ID: jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24, server: test-triolet, 
SSH port: 30246
May 24 09:22:51 test-triolet x2gogetstatus: db_getstatus called, session 
ID: jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24, return value: R
May 24 09:22:51 test-triolet x2gocleansessions: 
jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24: state file for this session does 
not exist: 
/tmp/.x2go-jkirszling/C-jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24/state 
(this can be ignored during session startups)
May 24 09:22:51 test-triolet x2gogetports: executing external command 
,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:51 test-triolet x2gogetports: executing external command 
,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
getports,test-triolet
May 24 09:22:51 test-triolet x2gogetports: db_getports called, server: 
test-triolet; return value: |30246|
May 24 09:22:51 test-triolet x2goinsertport: executing external command 
,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:51 test-triolet x2goinsertport: executing external command 
,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
insertport,test-triolet,jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24,30247
May 24 09:22:52 test-triolet x2goinsertport: db_insertport called, 
session ID: jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24, server: test-triolet, 
SSH port: 30247
May 24 09:22:52 test-triolet x2gogetports: executing external command 
,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:52 test-triolet x2gogetports: executing external command 
,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
getports,test-triolet
May 24 09:22:52 test-triolet x2gogetports: db_getports called, server: 
test-triolet; return value: |30246| |30247|
May 24 09:22:52 test-triolet x2goinsertport: executing external command 
,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:52 test-triolet x2goinsertport: executing external command 
,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
insertport,test-triolet,jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24,30248
May 24 09:22:52 test-triolet x2goinsertport: db_insertport called, 
session ID: jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24, server: test-triolet, 
SSH port: 30248
May 24 09:22:52 test-triolet /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called 
with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
May 24 09:22:52 test-triolet 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features: 
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
May 24 09:22:52 test-triolet /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions: 
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options: 
jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24 pre-start
May 24 09:22:52 test-triolet /usr/bin/x2gostartagent: started nxagent: 
NX_TEMP=/tmp x2goagent X2GO_NXAGENT_OPTIONS (' -nolisten tcp') NOLISTOPT 
('-nolisten tcp') X2GODPIOPTION_ ('-dpi 96') XDMCPPOPT ('') 
-SESSION_TYPE ('-D') NOEXITPARAM ('') -auth "XAUTHORITY" 
('"/auto_home/jkirszling/.Xauthority"') agent_geometry ('-geometry 
800x600') -name "SESSION_WINDOW_TITLE" 
('"X2GO-jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24"') "NX_AGENT" ('":50"') 
2>"SESSION_LOG" 
('"/tmp/.x2go-jkirszling/C-jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24/session.log"') 
&
May 24 09:22:52 test-triolet /usr/bin/x2gostartagent: creating new 
session: jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24 
e38bf19b0d7abb0bc596dfb50f615d35 26820 162.38.105.222 30246 30247 30248 
-1 -1
May 24 09:22:52 test-triolet x2gocreatesession: executing external 
command ,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:52 test-triolet x2gocreatesession: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
createsession,jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24,e38bf19b0d7abb0bc596dfb50f615d35,26820,162.38.105.222,30246,30247,30248,-1,-1
May 24 09:22:53 test-triolet x2gocreatesession: db_createsession called, 
session ID: jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24, cookie: 
e38bf19b0d7abb0bc596dfb50f615d35, client: 162.38.105.222, pid: 26820, 
graphics port: 30246, sound port: 30247, file sharing port: 30248. 
telekinesis ctrl port: -1, telekinesis data port: -1
May 24 09:22:53 test-triolet /usr/bin/x2gostartagent: Failed to start 
X2Go Agent session with ID jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24. X2Go 
Agent terminated unexpectedly. Aborting session startup.
May 24 09:22:53 test-triolet /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called 
with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
May 24 09:22:53 test-triolet 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features: 
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
May 24 09:22:53 test-triolet /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions: 
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options: 
jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24 fail-start
May 24 09:22:53 test-triolet x2gocleansessions: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/x2golistsessions_sql'' with args: test-triolet
May 24 09:22:53 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:53 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
listsessionsroot,test-triolet
May 24 09:22:53 test-triolet x2gocleansessions: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/x2gogetstatus'' with args: 
jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24
May 24 09:22:53 test-triolet x2gogetstatus: executing external command 
,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:53 test-triolet x2gogetstatus: executing external command 
,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
getstatus,jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24
May 24 09:22:53 test-triolet x2gogetstatus: db_getstatus called, session 
ID: jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24, return value: R
May 24 09:22:55 test-triolet x2gocleansessions: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/x2golistsessions_sql'' with args: test-triolet
May 24 09:22:56 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:56 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
listsessionsroot,test-triolet
May 24 09:22:56 test-triolet x2gocleansessions: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/x2gogetstatus'' with args: 
jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24
May 24 09:22:56 test-triolet x2gogetstatus: executing external command 
,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:56 test-triolet x2gogetstatus: executing external command 
,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
getstatus,jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24
May 24 09:22:56 test-triolet x2gogetstatus: db_getstatus called, session 
ID: jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24, return value: R
May 24 09:22:58 test-triolet x2gocleansessions: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/x2golistsessions_sql'' with args: test-triolet
May 24 09:22:58 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:58 test-triolet x2golistsessions_sql: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
listsessionsroot,test-triolet
May 24 09:22:58 test-triolet x2gocleansessions: executing external 
command ,,/usr/lib/x2go/x2gogetstatus'' with args: 
jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24
May 24 09:22:58 test-triolet x2gogetstatus: executing external command 
,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
May 24 09:22:58 test-triolet x2gogetstatus: executing external command 
,,/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper'' with args: 
getstatus,jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24
May 24 09:22:58 test-triolet x2gogetstatus: db_getstatus called, session 
ID: jkirszling-50-1527146570_stDXFCE_dp24, return value: R