Subject: Bug#130: Update of sessions from pyhoca-gui does not work

From: Dick Kniep <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 13:22:40 +0100

Package: pyhoca-gui

Version: 0.4.0.1

When a new session is entered. The session will not appear in the menu. After restarting pyhoca-gui sometimes it does appear, but not always.

Cheers,

Dick Kniep

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 16:04:18 +0100

reassign #130 python-x2go
close #130
thanks

Hi Dick,

On Fr 01 Mär 2013 13:22:40 CET Dick Kniep wrote:

> When a new session is entered. The session will not appear in the  
> menu. After restarting pyhoca-gui sometimes it does appear, but not  
> always.

The issues could be fixed in the depth of python-x2go:
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=python-x2go.git;a=commitdiff;h=d761e7f130018e8a275f87d0316a69c842c739e7

I have just released python-x2go 0.4.0.2. This version includes the  
fix. A new windows version of pyhoca-gui will follow within the coming  
week.

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 15:18:02 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the python-x2go package:

#130: Update of sessions from pyhoca-gui does not work

It has been closed by Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#130: Update of sessions from pyhoca-gui does not work
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: Dick Kniep <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 16:04:18 +0100

Hi Dick,

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31

freeBusy:

Subject: Update of sessions from pyhoca-gui does not work
From: Dick Kniep <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 13:22:40 +0100

Package: pyhoca-gui

Version: 0.4.0.1

Cheers,

Dick Kniep