Subject: Bug#1288: x2gosuspend-session <session> kills the session instead of suspending it.

From: Richard Wicks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 03:17:10 +0000 (UTC)

Package: x2gosuspend-session
Version: 4.1.0.0

When I exit a from a session on my KDE Neon system, the x2gosuspend-session causes the session to apparently crash, not suspend.  I've run x2gosuspend-session on the command line, and I can see the session is killed immediately after running x2golistsessions.

The same exact version works properly under raspberry-pi's Mate build - I also suspended from the command line there.  I run Mate as my desktop on the PI, and XFCE on my x86 KDE Neon machine.

Here is my complete output from x2goversion - again, this is the same exact version on the pi:

x2goserver: 4.1.0.0
x2goserver-common: 4.1.0.0
x2goserver-extensions: 4.1.0.0
x2goserver-fmbindings: 4.1.0.0
x2goserver-printing: 4.1.0.0
x2goserver-x2goagent: 3.5.99.16
x2goserver-xsession: 4.1.0.0

I'll be happy to setup a virtual machine for you guys to play with if you like.  Going through the existing bugs, seems like this is dbus related, but I get no output indicating an error when I call x2gosuspend-session.

If it helps, here's the md5sum and sha256sums of all my x2go executables, on a 64 bit KDE Neon system, and it looks like it was all installed on March 26 of 2018.

ms5sum:
0852e6cbc6ea3bb8f88f0b847c196b26  x2goagent
7c4ea302a972bd3b84dadddd6446065f  x2gobasepath
4b7943e9c2e74a8de1fc9f6e4f804f2d  x2goclient
99c20b7240794e592908cd8d179645f3  x2gocmdexitmessage
2d7507192bf92dbe4be8f888e01b7ebf  x2gofeature
122d538472137506dd9f049951e2f8f2  x2gofeaturelist
bc2f24eae5641999f2fa0a7a835ec111  x2gofm
686329ce3e4edc463993517c47d5ce8a  x2gogetapps
8b63a49a22cf19f5ea259828fc286fd2  x2gogetservers
b4bc73337e7d959f2386ecd2271e5371  x2golistdesktops
a1473faa3e108ddba5a9323cdfbb6f37  x2golistmounts
5c8ace4cc7e145f6a9c00f699035f40d  x2golistsessions
0da3128d2d4b557cca03f698662a40b6  x2golistshadowsessions
d3fb1346a0614273404cf9e99fd7c325  x2gomountdirs
363b47650ef333b7f15a1e15cf41975c  x2gopath
0ceca7366ac9f25647cc3a0a867cb4e7  x2goprint
3d1dc62d341df08191ac9634bdc07ae5  x2goresume-session
6befeb3a76e57af29589dde78b92b8f8  x2goruncommand
48fb7408f7f8bee29652a5c357d4a7c1  x2goserver-run-extensions
3109083d63b83fb3b8ba8f3d67b08a3b  x2gosessionlimit
0f505a6ed0f35488f078611442938ba5  x2gosetkeyboard
db9b0079090f0cbe30248bff53bfca96  x2gostartagent
6e8e42d80c3b8f239c92f560b133007b  x2gosuspend-session
e9f954ae7d48072b17c2b1c3f2be6a74  x2goterminate-session
e08948a23cc3b205e9b5a9fbd51be0b8  x2goumount_session
e08948a23cc3b205e9b5a9fbd51be0b8  x2goumount-session
37ae26cfd3dade2bbd037ea116fed242  x2goversion

sha256sum:
f208464f9ab0a841bb0d3ecdc894d445c90ff18c88556bf15a74abe4509a4322  x2goagent
f3b79b65a2464bcf8e994feed871d77c7523dbe4d04a652ebbc4e99f3c99732e  x2gobasepath
c0466d41d7b4b8a1693b3d7eb7a387a0bded9ed0eaf043acbd98d0cac2a56d40  x2goclient
3cfd96cde897c7e2bdea5daabc8bd1ae4cb49bc5fd385fd4e349295b6021c577  x2gocmdexitmessage
ac28086e112511a2ec699c5702882196df43b5fab8e3c19cff8f42ed759c3f8b  x2gofeature
7c9bd52f66a554d106260f0b56f6f0c81990fadd88f665d7af277f2be8e89b8e  x2gofeaturelist
743bf2f69c11293d60976858c6213fab8fbd951a19ce4d892fd8b524dcc8bd12  x2gofm
8527bd431baf5fb35ca275a375dc90bad7e8d72425b0a1f3dc8cadd9ae8a969f  x2gogetapps
0e9958ae8752a35dab46c51b356e5b0f598d5cc56b576f96b8531345134ef138  x2gogetservers
43a59ca44d5aa091e916707881f3db02d5342ded8b1ea04cc5662c26f94dd418  x2golistdesktops
859d50ccbbde5b03aa2c948cf30c69fb911822e44b1afd3f7c5f9fe06ad725d5  x2golistmounts
aa10e98a5c31192fa7fd4d285515228eb671a123bac8afe3391ec11e4eff5e93  x2golistsessions
42bcce1144da1e0f8e4c70d238d595c0b5f725a0191538724c7ec5160b15dcc6  x2golistshadowsessions
b63a31b9b594fc68165ac1a2424eb9bd2c957464711b2e4362efff4ab685bac6  x2gomountdirs
11a3756b15564e887006daf5866aaaf062ec76d1b2c849290d1db8730b7e1178  x2gopath
ef067a8e059b6c8aa88dfd6069939479e967a7b122d84e299f3d7a8df0d4bcef  x2goprint
855dcaf4cdf6297be67da05b283c8026cea2d37bb8383477fd8fb472f8712e0b  x2goresume-session
44ddf723a7d42f98f7ee8cce2595cd1d0a891309431b02939558b70854a17363  x2goruncommand
c8a2e376c429b21670477833540a0865ae07c768d1aa578756f6b66cf48fdccf  x2goserver-run-extensions
18315aa064ebf3c15eb91009483233915b3b943f733db475d573b27e8b189e02  x2gosessionlimit
276186a13116fa09fe75d98d0514571f30c0000d14f5a52c5a32862f000acbd5  x2gosetkeyboard
ffd1fcf9e72bc41b6545c4dc64ec000833d82618fd7ddb128bcfe6585360a20e  x2gostartagent
fb12cf9303f9b08f571ae4df2aca8f9554d684b7fa0155a75229c55425d1fd2c  x2gosuspend-session
d339289b4ab7bc0bfb9d7b3de17a646e9587f69b776ea9d47564321484010efd  x2goterminate-session
633bfef85203cbfb5de53079856ca6dc9301b9f0d5425a2821cea7072f1435b2  x2goumount_session
633bfef85203cbfb5de53079856ca6dc9301b9f0d5425a2821cea7072f1435b2  x2goumount-session
9967d039008eb768f29c50b196255e9e7afc4d883f39683b1762537a8c03b1f3  x2goversion