Subject: x2goagent unmet dependency nxagent 2:3.5.0.33-0~710~ubuntu16.04.1.1

From: Varga Ferenc <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 10:27:53 +0200

Package: x2goagent
Version: 2:3.5.0.33-0~710~ubuntu16.04.1
Depends: nxagent (>= 2:3.5.0.33-0~710~ubuntu16.04.1), nxagent (<< 
2:3.5.0.33-0~710~ubuntu16.04.1.1)

Hello,

On a fresh ubuntu xenial i get the following error message if i try to 
install x2goagent:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
  x2goagent : Depends: nxagent (< 2:3.5.0.33-0~710~ubuntu16.04.1.1) but 
2:3.5.99.16-0~201803162252~ubuntu16.04.1 is to be installed
  x2goserver : Depends: x2goserver-x2goagent (>= 
4.1.0.0-0~1517~ubuntu16.04.1) but it is not going to be installed
               Depends: x2goserver-x2goagent (< 
4.1.0.0-0~1517~ubuntu16.04.1.1~) but it is not going to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

The affected part of my Dockerfile / command to reproduce:
RUN apt-get update -y && apt-get install -y python-software-properties 
&& \
   apt-get install -y software-properties-common && \
   add-apt-repository ppa:x2go/stable -y && \
   apt update -y && \
   apt install -y x2goserver x2goagent x2gomatebindings

Regards,
Ferr