Subject: Bug#128: Bug with Alt Gr keyboard

From: "IBITEK : Support IT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 17:36:53 +0100 (CET)

Package: x2goclient

Version: 4.0.0.3

I have a problem with "Alt Gr" tab doesn't work.

I can't do an backslash "\" for enter my username on a domain
mydomain\user it's impossible

Do you have any solution ?

A topic is open of your X2GO-Community but no response on this topic : 

http://x2go-community.org/main-menu/forum/?tx_mmforum_pi1%5Baction%5D=list
_post
<http://x2go-community.org/main-menu/forum/?tx_mmforum_pi1%5Baction%5D=lis
t_post&tx_mmforum_pi1%5Btid%5D=24&tx_mmforum_pi1%5Bfid%5D=13&tx_mmforum_pi
1%5Bpid%5D=page#pid59>
&tx_mmforum_pi1%5Btid%5D=24&tx_mmforum_pi1%5Bfid%5D=13&tx_mmforum_pi1%5Bpi
d%5D=page#pid59

--

Cordialement,

IBITEK-GROUP SUPPORT

------------------------------------------------------------

Tel : +33 491 058 350
Fax : +33 491 509 910

Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Web :  <http://www.ibitek-group.com> http://www.ibitek-group.com 

------------------------------------------------------------
SOLUTIONS FOR INDUSTRY
Electricity & Automation + Business Intelligence
------------------------------------------------------------