Subject: Bug#1268: enhancement: add terminate/suspend diaolog when closing session window

From: David Clay <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 10:35:32 -0800

Package: x2g0client
Version: 4.1.1

This was a feature of NX that I liked.  You would not have to bring of the
x20client wimdow to suspend/terminate session.

This could be controlled by an option so existing users could get the
current behavior.

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 12:00:55 +0000

Control: reassign -1 src:nx-libs
Control: forwarded -1 https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs/issues/435

Hi,

> This could be controlled by an option so existing users could get the

This is already an issue filed upstream:
https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs/issues/435

The idea is to have a generic tool (not X2Go only) to achieve this  
using a similar approach as was implemented in nxclient at old times.

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148
landline: +49 (4354) 8390 139

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de