Subject: Bug#1266: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1266: Bug#1266: Disable BIG-REQUESTS extension via x2goagent.options

From: Ulrich Sibiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 13:00:16 +0100

+1

Am 28.02.2018 12:11 schrieb "Walid MOGHRABI" <[email-masked]>:

+1

It would also make some applications work such as ATOM editor or Visual
Studio Code (and most probably more electron based applications).
At least until BIG-REQUESTS works.

Regards,
Walid Moghrabi

TRAVAUX.COM
BAT I - PARC CEZANNE 2 290 AVENUE GALILEE - CS 80403
13591 AIX EN PROVENCE CEDEX 3

----- Mail original -----

De: "mike gabriel" <[email-masked]>
À: [email-masked]
Envoyé: Mardi 27 Février 2018 22:18:24
Objet: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1266: Disable BIG-REQUESTS extension via
x2goagent.options

Package: x2goserver-x2goagent
Version: 4.1.0.0

We really need to disable the BIG-REQUESTS extension for x2goagent, as it
really is broken currently in nxcomp.

Mike

--
Sent from my Fairphone 2 (running Sailfish OS)
_______________________________________________
x2go-dev mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.x2go.org/listinfo/x2go-dev
---
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is private and confidential and may contain
proprietary or legally privileged information. It is for the intended
recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
author by replying to it and then destroy it. If you are not the intended
recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on
this e-mail or any attachment. Thank you
_______________________________________________
x2go-dev mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.x2go.org/listinfo/x2go-dev