Subject: x2gobroker only works in debug-mode

From: Anders Bruun Olsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 13:06:05 +0100

Package: x2gobroker
Version: 0.0.0.5

When I have X2GOBROKER_DEBUG=1 in /etc/default/x2gobroker-daemon, it
returns the correct information:

$ curl "
http://x2go-broker.dsl.lan:8080/plain/inifile/?task=selectsession&sid=term-internal
"
Access granted
SERVER:testterm1.dsl.lan:22

However, when I set X2GOBROKER_DEBUG=0 or completely remove that line, this
is what I get:
$ curl "
http://x2go-broker.dsl.lan:8080/plain/inifile/?task=selectsession&sid=term-internal
"
404 Not Found

-- 
Anders Bruun Olsen
It-ansvarlig
Det Danske Sprog- og Litteraturselskab
(Society for Danish Language and Literature)