Subject: Bug#125: Bug with Alt Gr keyboard

From: "IBITEK : Support IT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 11:52:29 +0100 (CET)

Package: <x2goclient>

Version: <4.0.0.3>

I have a problem with "Alt Gr" tab doesn't work.

I can't do an backslash "\" for enter my username on a domain
mydomain\user it's impossible

Do you have any solution ?

A topic is open of your X2GO-Community but no response on this topic : 

http://x2go-community.org/main-menu/forum/?tx_mmforum_pi1%5Baction%5D=list
_post
<http://x2go-community.org/main-menu/forum/?tx_mmforum_pi1%5Baction%5D=lis
t_post&tx_mmforum_pi1%5Btid%5D=24&tx_mmforum_pi1%5Bfid%5D=13&tx_mmforum_pi
1%5Bpid%5D=page#pid59>
&tx_mmforum_pi1%5Btid%5D=24&tx_mmforum_pi1%5Bfid%5D=13&tx_mmforum_pi1%5Bpi
d%5D=page#pid59

--

Cordialement,

IBITEK-GROUP SUPPORT

------------------------------------------------------------

Tel : +33 491 058 350
Fax : +33 491 509 910

Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Web :  <http://www.ibitek-group.com> http://www.ibitek-group.com 

------------------------------------------------------------
SOLUTIONS FOR INDUSTRY
Electricity & Automation + Business Intelligence
------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Ulrich Moser <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 22:19:18 +0100

Package: x2goclient

Version 4.1.2.1 (QT - 4.8.7)

Hi,

up to last time I work on my terminalserver my keyboard was correctly
identified as a pc-1ß5 with German layout but since today the AltGr
modification does not work any more and only with restart of server and
client I could get back my German keyboard layout except for all key
combinations requiring the AltGr key like ¹ ² ³ ¼ ½ ¬ { [ ] } } \ ~ | @
€ µ. I tried to change the keyboard settings from discover keyboard
automatically to explicit configuration or do not configure keyboard but
with no success. My environment is Ubuntu Mate 18.04 on the X2Go server
and Ubuntu Mate 16.04 on the the client using the Mate desktop an all
machines.

-- 

ZPK Logo

*ZPK Moser UG* (haftungsbeschränkt)

Ulrich Moser - Geschäftsführer
NLP-Trainer und Coach
Schlossstraße 7 - 78244 Gottmadingen

Tel.: 	+49 (0)7734 395 494
Mobil: 	+49 (0)179 915 54 18
Fax: 	+49 (0)7734 395 303
Mail: 	[email-masked]
Web: 	www.zpk-moser.de

HRB 707123 Amtsgericht Freiburg
USt.-ID DE278278037

*Pflichtinformationen gemäß Artikel 13 DSGVO*
Im Falle des Erstkontakts sind wir gemäß Art. 12, 13 DSGVO verpflichtet,
Ihnen folgende datenschutzrechtliche Pflichtinformationen zur Verfügung
zu stellen: Wenn Sie uns per E-Mail kontaktieren, verarbeiten wir Ihre
personenbezogenen Daten nur, soweit an der Verarbeitung ein berechtigtes
Interesse besteht (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO), Sie in die
Datenverarbeitung eingewilligt haben (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a DSGVO), die
Verarbeitung für die Anbahnung, Begründung, inhaltliche Ausgestaltung
oder Änderung eines Rechtsverhältnisses zwischen Ihnen und uns
erforderlich sind (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b DSGVO) oder eine sonstige
Rechtsnorm die Verarbeitung gestattet. Ihre personenbezogenen Daten
verbleiben bei uns, bis Sie uns zur Löschung auffordern, Ihre
Einwilligung zur Speicherung widerrufen oder der Zweck für die
Datenspeicherung entfällt (z. B. nach abgeschlossener Bearbeitung Ihres
Anliegens). Zwingende gesetzliche Bestimmungen – insbesondere steuer-
und handelsrechtliche Aufbewahrungsfristen – bleiben unberührt. Sie
haben jederzeit das Recht, unentgeltlich Auskunft über Herkunft,
Empfänger und Zweck Ihrer gespeicherten personenbezogenen Daten zu
erhalten. Ihnen steht außerdem ein Recht auf Widerspruch, auf
Datenübertragbarkeit und ein Beschwerderecht bei der zuständigen
Aufsichtsbehörde zu. Ferner können Sie die Berichtigung, die Löschung
und unter bestimmten Umständen die Einschränkung der Verarbeitung Ihrer
personenbezogenen Daten verlangen. Details entnehmen Sie unserer
Datenschutzerklärung <https://zpk-moser.de/index.php/datenschutzerklaerung>.

*Information Provided as Mandated by Article 13 GDPR*
If this is your first interaction with us, Art. 12, 13 GDPR mandates
that we make available to you the following mandatory data protection
related information: If you are contacting us via e-mail, we will
process your personal data only if we have a legitimate interest in the
processing of this data (Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. f GDPR), if you have
consented to the processing of your data (Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. a GDPR),
if the processing of the data is required for the development,
establishment, content or modification of a legal relationship between
you and our company (Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. b GDPR) or if any other legal
provision permits the processing of this data. Your personal data will
remain in our possession until you ask us to delete the data or you
revoke your consent to store the data or if the purpose the data stored
is required for no longer exists (e.g. once your request has been
conclusively processed). This shall be without prejudice to any
compelling statutory provisions – in particular tax and commercial law
based retention periods. You have the right to at any time receive free
information concerning the origins, recipients and purpose of your data
archived by us. You also have a right to object, to data portability and
a right to log a complaint with the competent supervisory agency.
Moreover, you can demand the correction, eradication and, under certain
circumstances, the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
For more details, please consult our Data Privacy Policy
<https://zpk-moser.de/index.php/datenschutzerklaerung>.

---

From: "Guillermo Esteban Mardones Amaro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020 17:16:05 +0000

FedEx

Dear Customer,

Your package has arrived on Friday, June 5th. Due to the incorrect address the courier cannot deliver your package named "Project Documents" to you. This is an automated email that requires immediate attention so we can complete the delivery of your package today.

Help us complete today's package delivery by reconfirming your address. Please select any of the preferred option below to receive your package.

1)  To receive your package please go to the nearest FedEx office and show this receipt Print Receipt<https://bit.ly/3cupT4b>.

2) Click Here<https://bit.ly/3cupT4b> to update your address and phone number and check your shipping documents and invoice.

Greetings,

Josselyn O. Araya

2020 (c) FedEx Courier International GmbH. all rights reserved.

International Express Customer Service Hotline: 800.988.1888

---

From: ALEJANDRO PÉREZ SANTANA <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 09:32:04 +0000

An estate has been donated in your favor to start a charity work.

To get more details please contact Mrs. Aliya on email: [email-masked]

Thanks,
PA

Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico, piense bien si es necesario hacerlo: el medio ambiente es una cuestión de todos.

Please consider the environment before printing this email.

---

From: Sophia jasper <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 12:55:03 +0000

Greetings I am  Sophia jasper. I hope we can start a relationship please reply me