From: Nuno Barros <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 17:45:34 +0100

Is there a known solution for this? I have the exact same problem using the
latest distribution of X2go for windows in combination with open VPN. I
tried already several versions of X2go but the problem persists. The
configuration I am using works perfectly in macOS.

x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:9910> WARNING: gethostbyaddr failed:
11004
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:9910> WARNING: gethostbyaddr failed:
11004
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:9910> WARNING: gethostbyaddr failed:
11004
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:9910> WARNING: gethostbyaddr failed:
11004
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:9910> WARNING: gethostbyaddr failed:
11004
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:9910> WARNING: gethostbyaddr failed:
11004
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:10961> Failed to start user mode OpenSSH
server.