Subject: SSH daemon could not be started

From: trent shipley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 07:39:34 +0000

Package: <name-of-x2go-component>
Version: X2Go Client v. 4.1.0.0 (Qt -4.8.6)

X2Go server is running successfully on AWS EC2 Ubuntu 16.04 instance. I get
an x-session.

Client is on Windows 10.
--------------------

SSH daemon could not be started.

You have enabled Remote Printing or File Sharing.
These features require a running and functioning SSH server on your
computer.
Printing and File Sharing will be disabled for this session.

Normally, this should not happen as X2Go Client for Windows ships with its
own internal SSH server.

If you see this message, please report a bug on:

https://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:bugs

Disabling Remote Printing or File Sharing support in the session settings
will get rid of this message.