Subject: more config options for RDP in non-direct mode

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 20:36:47 +0100

package: x2goclient
priority: wishlist

At present, X2GoClient supports switching between rdesktop, xfreerdp
(old style options), and xfreerdp (new style options) when using it in
"direct RDP" mode.

In non-direct mode (with an X2GoServer inbetween), rdesktop is
"hardwired" and there is no option to pass variables like the user name
to rdesktop.

It would be nice if the options for non-direct RDP connections would be
adapted to support what's currently available in direct RDP mode.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243