Subject: Bug#123: Fwd: Message with no Package: tag cannot be processed! (nxagent package missing dependancy on Scientific Linux)

From: Vincent Gerris <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 11:57:43 +0100

Package: nxagent

Hi folks

This is aretry of my bug report. Why not just use a bugtracker like trac?
I did have a line with Package: .
Well, this is another try, the previous content:

I use X2Go on Scientific Linux, which is very similar to CentOS.
After a recent regular update I encountered a dependancy issue:

Error: Package: nxagent-3.5.0.17-3.1.x86_64 (X11_RemoteDesktop_x2go)

           Requires: xorg-x11-fonts-core

The mentioned package seems to only exist on Suse.

I use the X2xo repo to install packages, this is the content of my repo
file:

[X11_RemoteDesktop_x2go]

name=X2go - after NoMachine ditched the open version (RHEL_6)

type=rpm-md

baseurl=
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/X11:/RemoteDesktop:/x2go/RHEL_6/

gpgcheck=1

gpgkey=
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/X11:/RemoteDesktop:/x2go/RHEL_6/repodata/repomd.xml.key

enabled=1

Is there an issue with the built?

Kind regards,
Vincent