Subject: x2goclient for Mac OS immediately throws error regarding "PulseAudio verison number" then crashes

From: Sean Hooten <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 15:08:21 -0700

Package: X2GoClient_latest_macosx_10_9
Version: 4.1.0.0

Steps taken to produce the bug:
Ran x2goclient.app, immediately get error upon initialization.

Exact error message:

> Error fetching PulseAudio version number!

Unexpected format encountered.

Expected:
I expected x2goclient to initialize normally without an error message.

What actually happened:
x2goclient shows me the regular user interface with the pop-up error
message. After selecting "Okay" it crashes. This was not an issue before,
seemingly began happening spontaneously. I have attempted to reboot my
machine, and reinstalled x2goclient and XQuartz to no avail. I have
attached the full bug report.

I'm not sure why it is attempting to fetch a PulseAudio version number,
this is not on my machine and I had not yet attempted to connect to my
server before receiving the error.

OS: Mac OS X 10.11.6

Thanks!
Sean