Subject: Modifier Keys not working as expected

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 12:06:05 +0200

package: x2goclient

(devs: feel free to reassign this to nx-libs/arctica, if the cause is
not in X2GoClient)

A certain application requires the following keypresses:

- Hold down ctrl, shift and alt
- while holding them down, press the space bar
- let go of shift and space bar, keep holding down ctrl and alt
- with ctrl and alt pressed, press a function key (F1-F6)
- let go of all keys

This works when the application is run on :0 - the "ctrl-alt-Fx" is not
passed down to X, so no switch to tty1-tty6 occurs, which is the
intended and expected behavior.

However, with the application running in an X2Go session, the same
sequence of keys will trigger a switch to tty1-tty6 on the local client.

-Stefan

-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243