Subject: Bug#122: long detection of closure some rootless applications

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 19:51:44 +0000

Control: reassign -1 x2goserver
Control: tag -1 confirmed

Hi Christoph,

a while ago you reported bug #122 on the X2Go bug tracker.

The issue of this behaviour is exactly in x2goruncommand of the X2Go  
Server code.

Let me see if I can get a fix into the upcoming X2Go Server release  
4.0.1.16...

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb