Subject: Bug#1216: Issue with minimizing X2GoClient via minimize button in window decoration (Windows)

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 11:31:10 +0200

package: x2goclient

With "Display icon in system tray" and all of its sub-checkboxes
checked, x2goclient is supposed to minimize to the system tray.
It correctly does so when a connection starts, but an error occurs if
one tries to minimize the application manually using the minimize button
in the window decoration.

Expected behavior: X2GoClient only displays a tray icon.

Actual behavior: While the tray icon remains, X2GoClient momentarily
vanishes from the task bar, only to return to the task bar a fraction of
a second later.
Clicking on that task bar entry pops up a "wireframe" of the X2GoClient
window with no content. Content only becomes visible once you
right-click the tray icon and select "Restore".

-Stefan

-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243