Subject: Bug#1206: unable to copy to clipboard with more than 256 kB

From: Pawel Kalita <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 17:18:34 +0200

Package: x2goclient (Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit)
Version: 4.0.5.2 (x2goclient 4.1.0.0 does not work, crashes on connect, bug
report-#1163)

Package: x2goclient (Fedora 26)
Version: 4.1.0.0-1.fc26

Package: x2goserver (CentOS Linux 7.3)
Version: v4.0.1.20

Multiple applications are affected such firefox or databasetools e. g.
When connecting from physical windows or linux desktop with locally
installed pgAdmin3/ or /pgAdmin4 to the remote postgresql database I can
copy without any problems mapped_value text executed from a SQL query with
more than 250000 characters and paste it in any editor on physical
windows/linux desktop.

When connecting from physical windows or linux desktop to the remote
postgresql database using x2goclient and trying to copy and paste data from
remote database to the physical windows/linux desktop editor it simply does
not work.

The issue is reproducible.

Probably it is a connected issue
https://www.uninformativ.de/blog/postings/2017-04-02/0/POSTING-en.html