Subject: X2Go issue (in src:x2goserver) has been marked as closed

From: X2Go Release Manager X2Go Release Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 15:04:46 +0100 (CET)

close #1198
thanks

Hello,

we are very hopeful that X2Go issue #1198 reported by you
has been resolved in the new release (4.0.1.21) of the
X2Go source project »src:x2goserver«.

You can view the complete changelog entry of src:x2goserver (4.0.1.21)
below, and you can use the following link to view all the code changes
between this and the last release of src:x2goserver.

    http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goserver.git;a=commitdiff;h=b8cd8ad873763b546632b8b1ee2762e058da75f4;hp=2c504692966fa2ac456961c2fe561f53c33536b5

If you feel that the issue has not been resolved satisfyingly, feel
free to reopen this bug report or submit a follow-up report with
further observations described based on the new released version
of src:x2goserver.

Thanks a lot for contributing to X2Go!!!

light+love
X2Go Git Admin (on behalf of the sender of this mail)

---
X2Go Component: src:x2goserver
Version: 4.0.1.21-0x2go1
Status: RELEASE
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 15:01:58 +0100
Fixes: 1151 1153 1198 1229 1230
Changes:
 x2goserver (4.0.1.21-0x2go1) RELEASED; urgency=medium
 .
   [ Mihai Moldovan ]
   * New upstream version (4.0.1.21):
     - x2goserver/sbin/x2gocleansessions: don't overzealously try to remove old
       nxagent sockets. If the nxagent process already vanished, simply forget
       the remembered session. Otherwise we might delete sockets that have been
       re-assigned to other sessions in the meantime.
     - x2goserver/bin/x2gostartagent: convert X2GO_PORT searching algorithm to
       pure bash and let script fail if no display port is available.
     - x2goserver/sbin/x2gocleansessions: fix syntax error introduced in last
       change to this file.
     - x2goserver/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: make compatible with changes in
       Arctica's nxagent. Also change to an all-bash algorithm. Fixes: #1151.
     - x2goserver/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: fix a typo that caused the script to not
       work properly - with or without Arctica's nx-libs.
     - x2goserver/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: rename ${setxkbcomp_opts} to
       ${setxkbmap_opts}, that's what it really is.
     - x2goserver/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: setxkbmap expects a parameter called
       "-option", but nxagent uses the key "options". Make setxkbmap happy.
     - x2goserver/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: $BASH_REMATCH is tricky, actually fetch
       the first match. In the $BASH_REMATCH array, index 0 contains the *full*
       match, while indices 1+ only contain the partial matches. We're only
       interested in the first partial match.
     - x2goserver/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: only match up the first ending quote
       character in a non-greedy way. This will not support nested quotes
       within values, but we probably don't need this feature anyway.
     - x2goserver/bin/x2gostartagent: try to enable lingering via systemd's
       loginctl utility before calling x2goagent. Fixes: #1198.
     - x2goserver-xsession/etc/Xsession: support Devuan just like Debian, give
       useful error message in case the OS is unknown.
     - x2goserver/bin/x2gostartagent: fetch hostname via "hostname -s" and do
       not rely on the HOSTNAME variable. The latter is only set automatically
       by bash if it's not already part of the environment. We might get
       "garbage" in this way (and one user actually did.)
     - x2goserver/bin/x2golistshadowsessions: whitespace only.
     - x2goserver/sbin/x2gocleansessions: close syslog at program exit.
     - x2goserver/sbin/x2gocleansessions: whitespace only.
     - x2goserver/bin/x2golistshadowsessions: copy and use a few needed utility
       functions from x2gocleansessions.
     - x2goserver/bin/x2golistshadowsessions: mark unavailable functionality
       with FIXME comments.
     - x2goserver-xsession/etc/Xsession: add support for OS RT via
       /etc/os-rt-release (file needs to be created by upstream first, bug
       pending.)
     - x2goserver/{bin/x2golistshadowsessions,
       lib/x2go{dbwrapper.pm,sqlitewrapper.pl}}: backport listshadowsessions*
       DB functions and unmark them as FIXME entries.
     - x2goserver/lib/x2go{sqlitewrapper.pl,utils.pm}: allow arbitrary-length
       user names, user names starting with digits and drop $ as a valid user
       name character. Fixes: #1229.
     - x2goserver/bin/x2goruncommand: use dbus-run-session to start a new dbus
       user session if available. Only for full desktop sessions. Backported
       from a Debian patch.
     - x2goserver/bin/x2goresume-session: backport HOSTNAME changes from
       x2goserver/bin/x2gostartagent.
     - x2goserver/bin/x2go{resume-session,startagent}: catch errors while
       inserting values into database more gracefully. Fixes: #1230.
     - x2goserver/bin/x2gostartagent: write hostname errors to stderr to make
       X2Go Client (and maybe PyHoca?) fail.
     - x2goserver/{bin/x2go{runcommand,suspend-session},
       sbin/x2gocleansessions}: remove hopefully redundant HOSTNAME export
       commands.
     - x2goserver/etc/x2goagent.options: remove file, moved to x2goagent.
     - x2goserver/Makefile: actually unreference x2goagent.options file as
       well.
     - x2goserver/bin/x2go{resume-session,startagent}: revert error catching
       while inserting values into database. The current code structure relies
       on ignoring failures and retrying until an operation succeeded, which
       may eventually happen or just as well may never happen. We need
       something smarter here.
     - x2goserver/bin/x2gostartagent: log x2goagent startup command to syslog
       in debug mode.
   * x2goserver.spec:
     - Add mandatory perl-generators Build-Requires as per
       https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Build_Root_Without_Perl
     - Correct usage of mime and desktop database upgrade scriptlets and
       dependencies. Fedora mandates to not depend upon shared-mime-info, even
       not for the scriplets. Additionally, FC24 has deprecated usage of the
       mime database update scriptlet and FC25 has deprecated usage of the
       desktop database update scriptlet. (Open)SUSE mandates to pull in
       shared-mime-info and desktop-file-utils as post/postun scriptlet
       dependencies and provides special macros since 11.4. Older versions are
       handled via the usual commands.
     - Simplify systemd usage a bit and make sure that it's restarted on Fedora
       and RHEL-based distros. FIXME: Not enabled by default on FC/RHEL/*SuSE.
     - Use Suggests instead of Recommends, as an even weaker dependency. We can
       live just fine without printing or fmbindings and no functions of the
       x2goserver package as well will be impacted. The DEB control file also
       uses "Suggests" for this.
     - Fix RPM spec syntax error in shared-mime-info dependency section.
     - Fix %{?fedora} macro usage.
     - Add the correct package name to the %posttrans scriptlet, we only need
       it for x2goserver-fmbindings.
     - Make sure that we don't go into branches just because a macro is not
       defined on our platform.
     - Work around a bug in SuSE's mime DB update script...
     - Make sure that there's always at least one (nil) command in the if
       command list.
     - Break older SLES builds on purpose to see what branch is *actually*
       taken. Will be reverted shortly.
     - Fix typo in %if condition (0%?{?fedora} instead of 0%{?fedora}.)
     - Contrary to other information that says "brackets" and consistent with
       RPM's source code, grouping is done via "(" and ")" in conditions.
     - More platform-specific condition fixup.
     - Pull in shared-mime-info as a build requirement only on *SuSE and add
       comment regarding why desktop-file-utils is always needed.
     - Also add a trans(action)-requirement on shared-mime-info for older
       RHEL-based distros.
     - RPM spec does not allow %elif or %elseif, which lead to all weird kinds
       of errors. Split these up into nested conditions.
     - There is no %trans scriptlet, we're using %posttrans, so the dependency
       should be specified as Requires(posttrans) as well.
     - Pull in dbus-run-session if possible. Only available on Fedora, SLE12+
       and OpenSuSE 13+.
     - Pull in x2goagent >= 3.5.0.33 explicitly, first version that reflects
       the x2goagent.options file move.
   * debian/po:
     - Tiny fixup on author name.
   * debian/control:
     - Whitespace fixes.
     - Add BD on dh-systemd. We'll need it for systemd integration.
     - Depend upon dbus for dbus-run-session.
     - Pull in x2goagent >= 3.5.0.33 explicitly, first version that reflects
       the x2goagent.options file move.
   * debian/rules:
     - Call the systemd addon to process and install the systemd service file.
     - Don't fail if we don't have the systemd addon. Systems that don't have
       that will likely not use systemd in the first place.
 .
   [ Martti Pitkänen ]
   * debian/po:
     - Translate DebConf templates to Finnish.
 .
   [ Orion Paplowski ]
   * x2goserver.spec:
     - Requires(post) does not imply Requires, and missing ones on grep and the
       SQLite perl module.
     - Fedora >= 21 and (Open)SUSE >= 11 now allow Recommends.
     - perl(:MODULE_COMPAT...) is only needed for perl modules. Drop from
       x2goserver-printing and x2goserver-xsession.
     - Delete .packlist which may be in different locations.
     - Sort some %files entries.
 .
   [ Mike Gabriel ]
   * New upstream version (4.0.1.21):
     - x2goserver/bin/x2goruncommand: stop exporting LD_LIBRARY_PATH when using
       Arctica's nx-libs and its new Xinerama feature. Fixes: #1153.
     - Make x2goruncommand aware of the LXQt desktop shell.
     - x2goserver/x2gosqlitewrapper.c: fix implicit declaration of execv().
     - x2goserver/: backport x2golistshadowsessions.

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 14:10:05 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the x2goserver package:

#1198: Suspend session does not work since update to Fedora 26

It has been closed by X2Go Release Manager X2Go Release Manager <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact X2Go Release Manager X2Go Release Manager <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: X2Go issue (in src:x2goserver) has been marked as closed
From: X2Go Release Manager X2Go Release Manager <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 15:04:46 +0100 (CET)

close #1198
thanks

Hello,

light+love

---

Subject: Suspend session does not work since update to Fedora 26
From: Chris Payne <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 07:15:01 -0600

Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.0.1.20

Since upgrading to Fedora 26 suspending a session no longer works,
terminating the entire session every time. Functionality seems fine
otherwise
I have tried different window managers (Mate, LXDE, Xfce) but they all
behave similarly.
I also created a new, clean user but get the same results from their login.
This is the default configuration, no customizations, and was working fine
under Fedora 25.

I can successfully connect to a Fedora 25 server using the Fedora 26 client
so I believe this is an x2goserver (or Fedora 26) issue.

Fedora 26 fully updated

x2goserver-4.0.1.20-2.fc26.x86_64
x2goagent-3.5.0.32-6.fc26.x86_64
x2goclient-4.1.0.0-1.fc26.x86_64

kernel 4.11.11-300.fc26.x86_64

Below is the server debug output.

Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1642 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:f6:f5:79:45:ef:d0:d4:22:d7:25:c7:f5:6f:dc:0f:10:9b:72:7f:64:07:44:58:0c:cc:c8:c9:dd:41:72:32:7a
direction=? spid=1642 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1642 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:9a:67:ce:2b:b0:e9:e5:7c:65:59:ae:59:17:9a:92:e1:05:d7:5e:6a:45:38:b9:62:0d:22:72:f9:7a:0d:99:e0
direction=? spid=1642 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1642 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=1642 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_SESSION pid=1641 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=start direction=from-server cipher=aes256-ctr
ksize=256 mac=hmac-sha2-256 pfs=[email-masked] spid=1642
suid=74 rport=60596 laddr=10.125.1.19 lport=22  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd"
hostname=? addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_SESSION pid=1641 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=start direction=from-client cipher=aes256-ctr
ksize=256 mac=hmac-sha2-256 pfs=[email-masked] spid=1642
suid=74 rport=60596 laddr=10.125.1.19 lport=22  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd"
hostname=? addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: USER_AUTH pid=1641 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=PAM:authentication grantors=pam_unix
acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: USER_ACCT pid=1641 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=PAM:accounting grantors=pam_unix,pam_localuser
acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=destroy kind=session fp=? direction=both spid=1642
suid=74 rport=60596 laddr=10.125.1.19 lport=22  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd"
hostname=? addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: USER_AUTH pid=1641 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=success acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/sbin/sshd"
hostname=? addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRED_ACQ pid=1641 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=PAM:setcred grantors=pam_unix acct="cpayne2go"
exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179 addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh
res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Created slice User Slice of cpayne2go.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Starting User Manager for UID 1004...
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd-logind: New session 281 of user cpayne2go.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Started Session 281 of user cpayne2go.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: USER_ACCT pid=1643 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=PAM:accounting grantors=pam_unix,pam_localuser
acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: USER_START pid=1643 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=282
msg='op=PAM:session_open
grantors=pam_selinux,pam_selinux,pam_loginuid,pam_keyinit,pam_limits,pam_systemd,pam_unix
acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Reached target Timers.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Starting D-Bus User Message Bus Socket.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Reached target Paths.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Listening on D-Bus User Message Bus Socket.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Reached target Sockets.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Reached target Basic System.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: SERVICE_START pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='unit=user@1004 comm="systemd"
exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Reached target Default.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Startup finished in 24ms.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: USER_START pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=PAM:session_open
grantors=pam_selinux,pam_loginuid,pam_selinux,pam_namespace,pam_keyinit,pam_keyinit,pam_limits,pam_systemd,pam_unix,pam_lastlog
acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Started User Manager for UID 1004.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1649 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:f6:f5:79:45:ef:d0:d4:22:d7:25:c7:f5:6f:dc:0f:10:9b:72:7f:64:07:44:58:0c:cc:c8:c9:dd:41:72:32:7a
direction=? spid=1649 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1649 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:9a:67:ce:2b:b0:e9:e5:7c:65:59:ae:59:17:9a:92:e1:05:d7:5e:6a:45:38:b9:62:0d:22:72:f9:7a:0d:99:e0
direction=? spid=1649 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1649 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=1649 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRED_ACQ pid=1649 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=PAM:setcred grantors=pam_unix acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/sbin/sshd"
hostname=10.125.9.179 addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air audit: USER_LOGIN pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air audit: USER_START pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=1650 suid=1004  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air audit: USER_END pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air audit: USER_LOGOUT pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air audit: USER_LOGIN pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air audit: USER_START pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=1693 suid=1004  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air /usr/bin/x2gostartagent: x2gostartagent called with
options: 1280x1024 adsl 16m-jpeg-9 unix-kde-depth_24 us auto 1 D MATE both
Jul 27 06:55:04 air /usr/bin/x2gosessionlimit[1748]: x2gosessionlimit has
been called
Jul 27 06:55:04 air /usr/bin/x2golistsessions[1751]: x2golistsessions has
been called with options: --all-servers
Jul 27 06:55:06 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:06 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:06 air /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions:
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options:
cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24 pre-start
Jul 27 06:55:06 air /usr/bin/x2gostartagent: successfully started X2Go
agent session with ID cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24
Jul 27 06:55:06 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:06 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:06 air /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions:
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options:
cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24 post-start
Jul 27 06:55:06 air audit: USER_END pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:06 air audit: USER_LOGOUT pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:06 air audit: USER_LOGIN pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:06 air audit: USER_START pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:06 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=1954 suid=1004  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:06 air /usr/bin/x2goruncommand: x2goruncommand called with
options: 145 1913 cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24 42670 mate-session
nosnd D
Jul 27 06:55:06 air audit: USER_END pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:06 air audit: USER_LOGOUT pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:06 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:06 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:06 air /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions:
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options:
cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24 pre-runcommand
Jul 27 06:55:07 air /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: x2gosetkeyboard called with
options:
Jul 27 06:55:07 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_XSESSION
Jul 27 06:55:07 air /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/cpayne2go/.x2go/C-cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24/keyboard to
appear
Jul 27 06:55:07 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_XSESSION
Jul 27 06:55:07 air /usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver.features:
x2goserver.features called with options: X2GO_XSESSION
Jul 27 06:55:08 air /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Setting X keyboard according
to /home/cpayne2go/.x2go/C-cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24/keyboard
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Started D-Bus User Message Bus.
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating systemd to hand-off: service name='org.a11y.Bus'
unit='at-spi-dbus-bus.service' requested by ':1.1' (uid=1004 pid=2079
comm="mate-session ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.freedesktop.systemd1'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Starting Accessibility services bus...
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.a11y.Bus'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Started Accessibility services bus.
Jul 27 06:55:09 air at-spi-bus-launcher: dbus-daemon[2132]: Activating
service name='org.a11y.atspi.Registry' requested by ':1.0' (uid=1004
pid=2079 comm="mate-session ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air at-spi-bus-launcher: dbus-daemon[2132]: Successfully
activated service 'org.a11y.atspi.Registry'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air at-spi-bus-launcher: SpiRegistry daemon is running with
well-known name - org.a11y.atspi.Registry
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating service name='ca.desrt.dconf' requested by ':1.6' (uid=1004
pid=2079 comm="mate-session ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'ca.desrt.dconf'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air gnome-keyring-daemon[2145]: couldn't access control
socket: /run/user/1004/keyring/control: No such file or directory
Jul 27 06:55:09 air mate-session[2079]: WARNING: GSIdleMonitor: IDLETIME
counter not found
Jul 27 06:55:09 air mate-session[2079]: GLib-GObject-CRITICAL: object
GSIdleMonitor 0x7f24c0003f50 finalized while still in-construction
Jul 27 06:55:09 air mate-session[2079]: GLib-GObject-CRITICAL: Custom
constructor for class GSIdleMonitor returned NULL (which is invalid).
Please use GInitable instead.
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.Daemon'
unit='gvfs-daemon.service' requested by ':1.10' (uid=1004 pid=2149
comm="/usr/libexec/mate-settings-daemon ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Starting Virtual filesystem service...
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.Daemon'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Started Virtual filesystem service.
Jul 27 06:55:09 air pulseaudio[2171]: [pulseaudio] core-util.c: Failed to
open configuration file
'/home/cpayne2go/.x2go/C-cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24/.pulse-client.conf':
No such file or directory
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[923]: [system] Rejected send message, 2
matched rules; type="method_call", sender=":1.1758" (uid=1004 pid=2174
comm="/usr/bin/pulseaudio --start --log-target=syslog ")
interface="org.freedesktop.DBus.ObjectManager" member="GetManagedObjects"
error name="(unset)" requested_reply="0" destination="org.bluez" (bus)
Jul 27 06:55:09 air pulseaudio[2174]: [pulseaudio] bluez5-util.c:
GetManagedObjects() failed: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.AccessDenied:
Rejected send message, 2 matched rules; type="method_call",
sender=":1.1758" (uid=1004 pid=2174 comm="/usr/bin/pulseaudio --start
--log-target=syslog ") interface="org.freedesktop.DBus.ObjectManager"
member="GetManagedObjects" error name="(unset)" requested_reply="0"
destination="org.bluez" (bus)
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating service name='org.mate.panel.applet.WnckletFactory' requested by
':1.17' (uid=1004 pid=2179 comm="mate-panel ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.UDisks2VolumeMonitor'
unit='gvfs-udisks2-volume-monitor.service' requested by ':1.17' (uid=1004
pid=2179 comm="mate-panel ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Starting Virtual filesystem service - disk
device monitor...
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.mate.panel.applet.WnckletFactory'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air gnome-keyring-daemon[2145]: The SSH agent was already
initialized
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.UDisks2VolumeMonitor'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Started Virtual filesystem service - disk
device monitor.
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.AfcVolumeMonitor'
unit='gvfs-afc-volume-monitor.service' requested by ':1.17' (uid=1004
pid=2179 comm="mate-panel ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Starting Virtual filesystem service - Apple
File Conduit monitor...
Jul 27 06:55:09 air gvfs-afc-volume-monitor: Volume monitor alive
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating service name='com.redhat.imsettings' requested by ':1.23'
(uid=1004 pid=2217 comm="imsettings-switch -n -q -x ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.AfcVolumeMonitor'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Started Virtual filesystem service - Apple
File Conduit monitor.
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.GPhoto2VolumeMonitor'
unit='gvfs-gphoto2-volume-monitor.service' requested by ':1.17' (uid=1004
pid=2179 comm="mate-panel ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Starting Virtual filesystem service - digital
camera monitor...
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'com.redhat.imsettings'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160109.975787]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO: Starting imsettings-daemon...
Jul 27 06:55:09 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160109.976080]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   [HOME=/home/cpayne2go/.config/imsettings]
Jul 27 06:55:09 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160109.976115]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   [XINPUTRCDIR=/etc/X11/xinit/]
Jul 27 06:55:09 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160109.976139]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   [XINPUTDIR=/etc/X11/xinit/xinput.d/]
Jul 27 06:55:09 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160109.976171]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   [MODULEDIR=/usr/lib64/imsettings]
Jul 27 06:55:09 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160109.976195]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   [MODULES=lxde, mate-gsettings, qt, xfce]
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating service name='org.xfce.Xfconf' requested by ':1.28' (uid=1004
pid=2238 comm="/usr/libexec/imsettings-daemon ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.GPhoto2VolumeMonitor'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Started Virtual filesystem service - digital
camera monitor.
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.MTPVolumeMonitor'
unit='gvfs-mtp-volume-monitor.service' requested by ':1.17' (uid=1004
pid=2179 comm="mate-panel ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.xfce.Xfconf'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Starting Virtual filesystem service - Media
Transfer Protocol monitor...
Jul 27 06:55:09 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160109.985436]:
IMSettings-Qt backend[2238]: WARNING **: Unable to read the Qt config file:
No such file or directory
Jul 27 06:55:09 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160109.986526]:
IMSettings-LXDE backend[2238]: WARNING **: Unable to load the lxde
configuration file.
Jul 27 06:55:09 air gnome-keyring-daemon[2145]: The PKCS#11 component was
already initialized
Jul 27 06:55:10 air spice-vdagent[2265]: Cannot access vdagent virtio
channel /dev/virtio-ports/com.redhat.spice.0
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.MTPVolumeMonitor'
Jul 27 06:55:10 air systemd: Started Virtual filesystem service - Media
Transfer Protocol monitor.
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating service name='org.mate.panel.applet.ClockAppletFactory'
requested by ':1.17' (uid=1004 pid=2179 comm="mate-panel ")
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating service
name='org.mate.panel.applet.NotificationAreaAppletFactory' requested by
':1.17' (uid=1004 pid=2179 comm="mate-panel ")
Jul 27 06:55:10 air gnome-keyring-daemon[2145]: The Secret Service was
already initialized
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.mate.panel.applet.ClockAppletFactory'
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service
'org.mate.panel.applet.NotificationAreaAppletFactory'
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.132036]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO: Attempting to switch IM to IBus
[lang=en_US.UTF-8, desktop=MATE, update=false]
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating via systemd: service name='org.bluez.obex'
unit='dbus-org.bluez.obex.service' requested by ':1.47' (uid=1004 pid=2239
comm="blueberry-obex-agent                              ")
Jul 27 06:55:10 air systemd: Starting Bluetooth OBEX service...
Jul 27 06:55:10 air obexd[2346]: OBEX daemon 5.46
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.bluez.obex'
Jul 27 06:55:10 air systemd: Started Bluetooth OBEX service.
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[923]: [system] Activating service
name='org.mate.SettingsDaemon.DateTimeMechanism' requested by ':1.1768'
(uid=1004 pid=2284 comm="/usr/libexec/mate-panel/clock-applet ") (using
servicehelper)
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[923]: [system] Successfully activated
service 'org.mate.SettingsDaemon.DateTimeMechanism'
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.303170]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   no need to invoke any auxiliary process
for IBus
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.303243]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   Starting the main process for IBus
[lang:en_US.UTF-8]
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.303868]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   Started IBus: [process:
/usr/bin/ibus-daemon -r --xim, lang: en_US.UTF-8, pid: 2496, id: 15, time:
2017-07-27T12:55:10.303836Z
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.304389]:
IMSettings-XFCE backend[2238]: INFO: Setting up ibus:xim as gtk+ immodule
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.304500]:
IMSettings-Qt backend[2238]: WARNING **: Unable to read the Qt config file:
No such file or directory
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.304889]:
IMSettings-MATE-GSettings backend[2238]: INFO: Setting up ibus:xim as gtk+
immodule
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.304982]:
IMSettings-LXDE backend[2238]: WARNING **: Unable to read the LXDE
configuration file.
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.911807]:
IMSettings-LXDE backend[2238]: INFO: Setting up ibus as gtk+ immodule
Jul 27 06:55:31 air audit: USER_LOGIN pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:31 air audit: USER_START pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:31 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=2531 suid=1004  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:31 air /usr/bin/x2gosuspend-session: x2gosuspend-session
called with options: cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24
Jul 27 06:55:31 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Jul 27 06:55:31 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Jul 27 06:55:31 air /usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver.features:
x2goserver.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Jul 27 06:55:31 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:31 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:31 air /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions:
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options:
cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24 pre-suspend
Jul 27 06:55:32 air /usr/bin/x2goumount-session[2633]: x2goumount-session
has been called with options: cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24
Jul 27 06:55:32 air /usr/bin/x2gosuspend-session: session with ID
cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24 has been suspended successfully
Jul 27 06:55:32 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:32 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:32 air /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions:
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options:
cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24 post-suspend
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: USER_END pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: USER_LOGOUT pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: USER_LOGIN pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: USER_START pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=2684 suid=1004  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air /usr/bin/x2gocmdexitmessage: x2gocmdexitmessage called
with options: cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: USER_END pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: USER_LOGOUT pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=1649 suid=1004  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=session fp=? direction=both spid=1649 suid=1004
rport=60596 laddr=10.125.1.19 lport=22  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=?
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: USER_END pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=PAM:session_close
grantors=pam_selinux,pam_loginuid,pam_selinux,pam_namespace,pam_keyinit,pam_keyinit,pam_limits,pam_systemd,pam_unix,pam_lastlog
acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: CRED_DISP pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=PAM:setcred grantors=pam_unix acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/sbin/sshd"
hostname=10.125.9.179 addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:f6:f5:79:45:ef:d0:d4:22:d7:25:c7:f5:6f:dc:0f:10:9b:72:7f:64:07:44:58:0c:cc:c8:c9:dd:41:72:32:7a
direction=? spid=1641 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:9a:67:ce:2b:b0:e9:e5:7c:65:59:ae:59:17:9a:92:e1:05:d7:5e:6a:45:38:b9:62:0d:22:72:f9:7a:0d:99:e0
direction=? spid=1641 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=1641 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air systemd-logind: Removed session 281.
Jul 27 06:55:32 air systemd: Stopping User Manager for UID 1004...
Jul 27 06:55:32 air systemd: Stopping Virtual filesystem service - Apple
File Conduit monitor...
Jul 27 06:55:32 air systemd: Stopping Virtual filesystem service - digital
camera monitor...
Jul 27 06:55:32 air obexd[2346]: Terminating
Jul 27 06:55:32 air systemd: Stopped target Default.
Jul 27 06:55:32 air com.redhat.imsettings: Exiting...
Jul 27 06:55:32 air systemd: Stopping Bluetooth OBEX service...
Jul 27 06:55:32 air systemd: Stopping Virtual filesystem service - Media
Transfer Protocol monitor...
Jul 27 06:55:32 air systemd: Stopping Virtual filesystem service - disk
device monitor...
Jul 27 06:55:32 air mate-session[2079]: WARNING: Detected that screensaver
has left the bus
Jul 27 06:55:32 air gvfsd: A connection to the bus can't be made
Jul 27 06:55:32 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160132.999862]:
GLib-GIO[2238]: CRITICAL **: Error while sending AddMatch() message: The
connection is closed
Jul 27 06:55:33 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160132.999977]:
GLib-GIO[2238]: CRITICAL **: Error while sending AddMatch() message: The
connection is closed
Jul 27 06:55:33 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160133.000100]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO: Unloading imesttings module: xfce
Jul 27 06:55:33 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160133.000386]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO: Unloading imesttings module: qt
Jul 27 06:55:33 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160133.000452]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO: Unloading imesttings module: mate-gsettings
Jul 27 06:55:33 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160133.000512]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO: Unloading imesttings module: lxde
Jul 27 06:55:33 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160133.000579]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   Stopping the main process for IBus [pid:
2496]
Jul 27 06:55:33 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160133.000630]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO: Sent a signal to stop /usr/bin/ibus-daemon
[pid: 2496, time: 2017-07-27T12:55:33.000623Z]
Jul 27 06:55:33 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160133.000684]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO: imsettings-daemon is shut down.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopping D-Bus User Message Bus...
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopping Virtual filesystem service...
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopping Accessibility services bus...
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped Accessibility services bus.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped Virtual filesystem service - disk
device monitor.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped Virtual filesystem service - Apple
File Conduit monitor.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped Virtual filesystem service - digital
camera monitor.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped Virtual filesystem service - Media
Transfer Protocol monitor.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped Bluetooth OBEX service.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped D-Bus User Message Bus.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped Virtual filesystem service.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped target Basic System.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped target Sockets.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped target Paths.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped target Timers.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Closed D-Bus User Message Bus Socket.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Reached target Shutdown.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Starting Exit the Session...
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Received SIGRTMIN+24 from PID 2733 (kill).
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped User Manager for UID 1004.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air audit: SERVICE_STOP pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='unit=user@1004 comm="systemd"
exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Removed slice User Slice of cpayne2go.
Jul 27 06:55:34 air mate-session[2079]: WARNING: Client
'/org/gnome/SessionManager/Client10' failed to reply before timeout
Jul 27 06:55:34 air mate-session[2079]: WARNING: Client
'/org/gnome/SessionManager/Client8' failed to reply before timeout
Jul 27 06:55:34 air mate-session[2079]: WARNING: Client
'/org/gnome/SessionManager/Client7' failed to reply before timeout
Jul 27 06:55:34 air mate-session[2079]: WARNING: Client
'/org/gnome/SessionManager/Client2' failed to reply before timeout
Jul 27 06:55:34 air mate-session[2079]: WARNING: Client
'/org/gnome/SessionManager/Client1' failed to reply before timeout
Jul 27 06:56:05 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:56:05 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:56:05 air /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions:
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options:
cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24 post-runcommand
Jul 27 06:56:05 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Jul 27 06:56:05 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Jul 27 06:56:05 air /usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver.features:
x2goserver.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Jul 27 06:56:06 air /usr/bin/x2goumount-session[2807]: x2goumount-session
has been called with options: cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24