Subject: Suspend session does not work since update to Fedora 26

From: Chris Payne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 07:15:01 -0600

Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.0.1.20

Since upgrading to Fedora 26 suspending a session no longer works,
terminating the entire session every time. Functionality seems fine
otherwise
I have tried different window managers (Mate, LXDE, Xfce) but they all
behave similarly.
I also created a new, clean user but get the same results from their login.
This is the default configuration, no customizations, and was working fine
under Fedora 25.

I can successfully connect to a Fedora 25 server using the Fedora 26 client
so I believe this is an x2goserver (or Fedora 26) issue.

Fedora 26 fully updated

x2goserver-4.0.1.20-2.fc26.x86_64
x2goagent-3.5.0.32-6.fc26.x86_64
x2goclient-4.1.0.0-1.fc26.x86_64

kernel 4.11.11-300.fc26.x86_64

Below is the server debug output.

Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1642 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:f6:f5:79:45:ef:d0:d4:22:d7:25:c7:f5:6f:dc:0f:10:9b:72:7f:64:07:44:58:0c:cc:c8:c9:dd:41:72:32:7a
direction=? spid=1642 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1642 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:9a:67:ce:2b:b0:e9:e5:7c:65:59:ae:59:17:9a:92:e1:05:d7:5e:6a:45:38:b9:62:0d:22:72:f9:7a:0d:99:e0
direction=? spid=1642 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1642 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=1642 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_SESSION pid=1641 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=start direction=from-server cipher=aes256-ctr
ksize=256 mac=hmac-sha2-256 pfs=[email-masked] spid=1642
suid=74 rport=60596 laddr=10.125.1.19 lport=22  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd"
hostname=? addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_SESSION pid=1641 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=start direction=from-client cipher=aes256-ctr
ksize=256 mac=hmac-sha2-256 pfs=[email-masked] spid=1642
suid=74 rport=60596 laddr=10.125.1.19 lport=22  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd"
hostname=? addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: USER_AUTH pid=1641 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=PAM:authentication grantors=pam_unix
acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: USER_ACCT pid=1641 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=PAM:accounting grantors=pam_unix,pam_localuser
acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=destroy kind=session fp=? direction=both spid=1642
suid=74 rport=60596 laddr=10.125.1.19 lport=22  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd"
hostname=? addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: USER_AUTH pid=1641 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=success acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/sbin/sshd"
hostname=? addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRED_ACQ pid=1641 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=PAM:setcred grantors=pam_unix acct="cpayne2go"
exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179 addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh
res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Created slice User Slice of cpayne2go.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Starting User Manager for UID 1004...
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd-logind: New session 281 of user cpayne2go.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Started Session 281 of user cpayne2go.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: USER_ACCT pid=1643 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='op=PAM:accounting grantors=pam_unix,pam_localuser
acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: USER_START pid=1643 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=282
msg='op=PAM:session_open
grantors=pam_selinux,pam_selinux,pam_loginuid,pam_keyinit,pam_limits,pam_systemd,pam_unix
acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Reached target Timers.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Starting D-Bus User Message Bus Socket.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Reached target Paths.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Listening on D-Bus User Message Bus Socket.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Reached target Sockets.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Reached target Basic System.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: SERVICE_START pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='unit=user@1004 comm="systemd"
exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Reached target Default.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Startup finished in 24ms.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: USER_START pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=PAM:session_open
grantors=pam_selinux,pam_loginuid,pam_selinux,pam_namespace,pam_keyinit,pam_keyinit,pam_limits,pam_systemd,pam_unix,pam_lastlog
acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air systemd: Started User Manager for UID 1004.
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1649 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:f6:f5:79:45:ef:d0:d4:22:d7:25:c7:f5:6f:dc:0f:10:9b:72:7f:64:07:44:58:0c:cc:c8:c9:dd:41:72:32:7a
direction=? spid=1649 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1649 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:9a:67:ce:2b:b0:e9:e5:7c:65:59:ae:59:17:9a:92:e1:05:d7:5e:6a:45:38:b9:62:0d:22:72:f9:7a:0d:99:e0
direction=? spid=1649 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1649 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=1649 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:03 air audit: CRED_ACQ pid=1649 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=PAM:setcred grantors=pam_unix acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/sbin/sshd"
hostname=10.125.9.179 addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air audit: USER_LOGIN pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air audit: USER_START pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=1650 suid=1004  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air audit: USER_END pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air audit: USER_LOGOUT pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air audit: USER_LOGIN pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air audit: USER_START pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=1693 suid=1004  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:04 air /usr/bin/x2gostartagent: x2gostartagent called with
options: 1280x1024 adsl 16m-jpeg-9 unix-kde-depth_24 us auto 1 D MATE both
Jul 27 06:55:04 air /usr/bin/x2gosessionlimit[1748]: x2gosessionlimit has
been called
Jul 27 06:55:04 air /usr/bin/x2golistsessions[1751]: x2golistsessions has
been called with options: --all-servers
Jul 27 06:55:06 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:06 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:06 air /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions:
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options:
cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24 pre-start
Jul 27 06:55:06 air /usr/bin/x2gostartagent: successfully started X2Go
agent session with ID cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24
Jul 27 06:55:06 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:06 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:06 air /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions:
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options:
cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24 post-start
Jul 27 06:55:06 air audit: USER_END pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:06 air audit: USER_LOGOUT pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:06 air audit: USER_LOGIN pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:06 air audit: USER_START pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:06 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=1954 suid=1004  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:06 air /usr/bin/x2goruncommand: x2goruncommand called with
options: 145 1913 cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24 42670 mate-session
nosnd D
Jul 27 06:55:06 air audit: USER_END pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:06 air audit: USER_LOGOUT pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:06 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:06 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:06 air /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions:
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options:
cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24 pre-runcommand
Jul 27 06:55:07 air /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: x2gosetkeyboard called with
options:
Jul 27 06:55:07 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_XSESSION
Jul 27 06:55:07 air /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Waiting for
/home/cpayne2go/.x2go/C-cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24/keyboard to
appear
Jul 27 06:55:07 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_XSESSION
Jul 27 06:55:07 air /usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver.features:
x2goserver.features called with options: X2GO_XSESSION
Jul 27 06:55:08 air /usr/bin/x2gosetkeyboard: Setting X keyboard according
to /home/cpayne2go/.x2go/C-cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24/keyboard
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Started D-Bus User Message Bus.
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating systemd to hand-off: service name='org.a11y.Bus'
unit='at-spi-dbus-bus.service' requested by ':1.1' (uid=1004 pid=2079
comm="mate-session ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.freedesktop.systemd1'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Starting Accessibility services bus...
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.a11y.Bus'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Started Accessibility services bus.
Jul 27 06:55:09 air at-spi-bus-launcher: dbus-daemon[2132]: Activating
service name='org.a11y.atspi.Registry' requested by ':1.0' (uid=1004
pid=2079 comm="mate-session ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air at-spi-bus-launcher: dbus-daemon[2132]: Successfully
activated service 'org.a11y.atspi.Registry'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air at-spi-bus-launcher: SpiRegistry daemon is running with
well-known name - org.a11y.atspi.Registry
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating service name='ca.desrt.dconf' requested by ':1.6' (uid=1004
pid=2079 comm="mate-session ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'ca.desrt.dconf'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air gnome-keyring-daemon[2145]: couldn't access control
socket: /run/user/1004/keyring/control: No such file or directory
Jul 27 06:55:09 air mate-session[2079]: WARNING: GSIdleMonitor: IDLETIME
counter not found
Jul 27 06:55:09 air mate-session[2079]: GLib-GObject-CRITICAL: object
GSIdleMonitor 0x7f24c0003f50 finalized while still in-construction
Jul 27 06:55:09 air mate-session[2079]: GLib-GObject-CRITICAL: Custom
constructor for class GSIdleMonitor returned NULL (which is invalid).
Please use GInitable instead.
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.Daemon'
unit='gvfs-daemon.service' requested by ':1.10' (uid=1004 pid=2149
comm="/usr/libexec/mate-settings-daemon ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Starting Virtual filesystem service...
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.Daemon'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Started Virtual filesystem service.
Jul 27 06:55:09 air pulseaudio[2171]: [pulseaudio] core-util.c: Failed to
open configuration file
'/home/cpayne2go/.x2go/C-cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24/.pulse-client.conf':
No such file or directory
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[923]: [system] Rejected send message, 2
matched rules; type="method_call", sender=":1.1758" (uid=1004 pid=2174
comm="/usr/bin/pulseaudio --start --log-target=syslog ")
interface="org.freedesktop.DBus.ObjectManager" member="GetManagedObjects"
error name="(unset)" requested_reply="0" destination="org.bluez" (bus)
Jul 27 06:55:09 air pulseaudio[2174]: [pulseaudio] bluez5-util.c:
GetManagedObjects() failed: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.AccessDenied:
Rejected send message, 2 matched rules; type="method_call",
sender=":1.1758" (uid=1004 pid=2174 comm="/usr/bin/pulseaudio --start
--log-target=syslog ") interface="org.freedesktop.DBus.ObjectManager"
member="GetManagedObjects" error name="(unset)" requested_reply="0"
destination="org.bluez" (bus)
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating service name='org.mate.panel.applet.WnckletFactory' requested by
':1.17' (uid=1004 pid=2179 comm="mate-panel ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.UDisks2VolumeMonitor'
unit='gvfs-udisks2-volume-monitor.service' requested by ':1.17' (uid=1004
pid=2179 comm="mate-panel ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Starting Virtual filesystem service - disk
device monitor...
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.mate.panel.applet.WnckletFactory'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air gnome-keyring-daemon[2145]: The SSH agent was already
initialized
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.UDisks2VolumeMonitor'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Started Virtual filesystem service - disk
device monitor.
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.AfcVolumeMonitor'
unit='gvfs-afc-volume-monitor.service' requested by ':1.17' (uid=1004
pid=2179 comm="mate-panel ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Starting Virtual filesystem service - Apple
File Conduit monitor...
Jul 27 06:55:09 air gvfs-afc-volume-monitor: Volume monitor alive
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating service name='com.redhat.imsettings' requested by ':1.23'
(uid=1004 pid=2217 comm="imsettings-switch -n -q -x ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.AfcVolumeMonitor'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Started Virtual filesystem service - Apple
File Conduit monitor.
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.GPhoto2VolumeMonitor'
unit='gvfs-gphoto2-volume-monitor.service' requested by ':1.17' (uid=1004
pid=2179 comm="mate-panel ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Starting Virtual filesystem service - digital
camera monitor...
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'com.redhat.imsettings'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160109.975787]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO: Starting imsettings-daemon...
Jul 27 06:55:09 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160109.976080]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   [HOME=/home/cpayne2go/.config/imsettings]
Jul 27 06:55:09 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160109.976115]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   [XINPUTRCDIR=/etc/X11/xinit/]
Jul 27 06:55:09 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160109.976139]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   [XINPUTDIR=/etc/X11/xinit/xinput.d/]
Jul 27 06:55:09 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160109.976171]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   [MODULEDIR=/usr/lib64/imsettings]
Jul 27 06:55:09 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160109.976195]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   [MODULES=lxde, mate-gsettings, qt, xfce]
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating service name='org.xfce.Xfconf' requested by ':1.28' (uid=1004
pid=2238 comm="/usr/libexec/imsettings-daemon ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.GPhoto2VolumeMonitor'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Started Virtual filesystem service - digital
camera monitor.
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.MTPVolumeMonitor'
unit='gvfs-mtp-volume-monitor.service' requested by ':1.17' (uid=1004
pid=2179 comm="mate-panel ")
Jul 27 06:55:09 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.xfce.Xfconf'
Jul 27 06:55:09 air systemd: Starting Virtual filesystem service - Media
Transfer Protocol monitor...
Jul 27 06:55:09 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160109.985436]:
IMSettings-Qt backend[2238]: WARNING **: Unable to read the Qt config file:
No such file or directory
Jul 27 06:55:09 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160109.986526]:
IMSettings-LXDE backend[2238]: WARNING **: Unable to load the lxde
configuration file.
Jul 27 06:55:09 air gnome-keyring-daemon[2145]: The PKCS#11 component was
already initialized
Jul 27 06:55:10 air spice-vdagent[2265]: Cannot access vdagent virtio
channel /dev/virtio-ports/com.redhat.spice.0
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.MTPVolumeMonitor'
Jul 27 06:55:10 air systemd: Started Virtual filesystem service - Media
Transfer Protocol monitor.
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating service name='org.mate.panel.applet.ClockAppletFactory'
requested by ':1.17' (uid=1004 pid=2179 comm="mate-panel ")
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating service
name='org.mate.panel.applet.NotificationAreaAppletFactory' requested by
':1.17' (uid=1004 pid=2179 comm="mate-panel ")
Jul 27 06:55:10 air gnome-keyring-daemon[2145]: The Secret Service was
already initialized
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.mate.panel.applet.ClockAppletFactory'
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service
'org.mate.panel.applet.NotificationAreaAppletFactory'
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.132036]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO: Attempting to switch IM to IBus
[lang=en_US.UTF-8, desktop=MATE, update=false]
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Activating via systemd: service name='org.bluez.obex'
unit='dbus-org.bluez.obex.service' requested by ':1.47' (uid=1004 pid=2239
comm="blueberry-obex-agent                              ")
Jul 27 06:55:10 air systemd: Starting Bluetooth OBEX service...
Jul 27 06:55:10 air obexd[2346]: OBEX daemon 5.46
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[2125]: [session uid=1004 pid=2125]
Successfully activated service 'org.bluez.obex'
Jul 27 06:55:10 air systemd: Started Bluetooth OBEX service.
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[923]: [system] Activating service
name='org.mate.SettingsDaemon.DateTimeMechanism' requested by ':1.1768'
(uid=1004 pid=2284 comm="/usr/libexec/mate-panel/clock-applet ") (using
servicehelper)
Jul 27 06:55:10 air dbus-daemon[923]: [system] Successfully activated
service 'org.mate.SettingsDaemon.DateTimeMechanism'
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.303170]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   no need to invoke any auxiliary process
for IBus
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.303243]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   Starting the main process for IBus
[lang:en_US.UTF-8]
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.303868]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   Started IBus: [process:
/usr/bin/ibus-daemon -r --xim, lang: en_US.UTF-8, pid: 2496, id: 15, time:
2017-07-27T12:55:10.303836Z
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.304389]:
IMSettings-XFCE backend[2238]: INFO: Setting up ibus:xim as gtk+ immodule
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.304500]:
IMSettings-Qt backend[2238]: WARNING **: Unable to read the Qt config file:
No such file or directory
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.304889]:
IMSettings-MATE-GSettings backend[2238]: INFO: Setting up ibus:xim as gtk+
immodule
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.304982]:
IMSettings-LXDE backend[2238]: WARNING **: Unable to read the LXDE
configuration file.
Jul 27 06:55:10 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160110.911807]:
IMSettings-LXDE backend[2238]: INFO: Setting up ibus as gtk+ immodule
Jul 27 06:55:31 air audit: USER_LOGIN pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:31 air audit: USER_START pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:31 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=2531 suid=1004  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:31 air /usr/bin/x2gosuspend-session: x2gosuspend-session
called with options: cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24
Jul 27 06:55:31 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Jul 27 06:55:31 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Jul 27 06:55:31 air /usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver.features:
x2goserver.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Jul 27 06:55:31 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:31 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:31 air /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions:
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options:
cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24 pre-suspend
Jul 27 06:55:32 air /usr/bin/x2goumount-session[2633]: x2goumount-session
has been called with options: cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24
Jul 27 06:55:32 air /usr/bin/x2gosuspend-session: session with ID
cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24 has been suspended successfully
Jul 27 06:55:32 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:32 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:55:32 air /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions:
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options:
cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24 post-suspend
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: USER_END pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: USER_LOGOUT pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: USER_LOGIN pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: USER_START pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=2684 suid=1004  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air /usr/bin/x2gocmdexitmessage: x2gocmdexitmessage called
with options: cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: USER_END pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: USER_LOGOUT pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=login id=1004 exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=1649 suid=1004  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=session fp=? direction=both spid=1649 suid=1004
rport=60596 laddr=10.125.1.19 lport=22  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=?
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: USER_END pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=PAM:session_close
grantors=pam_selinux,pam_loginuid,pam_selinux,pam_namespace,pam_keyinit,pam_keyinit,pam_limits,pam_systemd,pam_unix,pam_lastlog
acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=10.125.9.179
addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: CRED_DISP pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=PAM:setcred grantors=pam_unix acct="cpayne2go" exe="/usr/sbin/sshd"
hostname=10.125.9.179 addr=10.125.9.179 terminal=ssh res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:f6:f5:79:45:ef:d0:d4:22:d7:25:c7:f5:6f:dc:0f:10:9b:72:7f:64:07:44:58:0c:cc:c8:c9:dd:41:72:32:7a
direction=? spid=1641 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:9a:67:ce:2b:b0:e9:e5:7c:65:59:ae:59:17:9a:92:e1:05:d7:5e:6a:45:38:b9:62:0d:22:72:f9:7a:0d:99:e0
direction=? spid=1641 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air audit: CRYPTO_KEY_USER pid=1641 uid=0 auid=1004 ses=281
msg='op=destroy kind=server
fp=SHA256:ff:9b:71:5f:f4:b0:64:d7:8c:63:63:71:c2:e4:b4:40:22:af:99:34:8c:e5:b5:cf:44:2c:b6:17:1f:97:37:ca
direction=? spid=1641 suid=0  exe="/usr/sbin/sshd" hostname=? addr=?
terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:32 air systemd-logind: Removed session 281.
Jul 27 06:55:32 air systemd: Stopping User Manager for UID 1004...
Jul 27 06:55:32 air systemd: Stopping Virtual filesystem service - Apple
File Conduit monitor...
Jul 27 06:55:32 air systemd: Stopping Virtual filesystem service - digital
camera monitor...
Jul 27 06:55:32 air obexd[2346]: Terminating
Jul 27 06:55:32 air systemd: Stopped target Default.
Jul 27 06:55:32 air com.redhat.imsettings: Exiting...
Jul 27 06:55:32 air systemd: Stopping Bluetooth OBEX service...
Jul 27 06:55:32 air systemd: Stopping Virtual filesystem service - Media
Transfer Protocol monitor...
Jul 27 06:55:32 air systemd: Stopping Virtual filesystem service - disk
device monitor...
Jul 27 06:55:32 air mate-session[2079]: WARNING: Detected that screensaver
has left the bus
Jul 27 06:55:32 air gvfsd: A connection to the bus can't be made
Jul 27 06:55:32 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160132.999862]:
GLib-GIO[2238]: CRITICAL **: Error while sending AddMatch() message: The
connection is closed
Jul 27 06:55:33 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160132.999977]:
GLib-GIO[2238]: CRITICAL **: Error while sending AddMatch() message: The
connection is closed
Jul 27 06:55:33 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160133.000100]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO: Unloading imesttings module: xfce
Jul 27 06:55:33 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160133.000386]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO: Unloading imesttings module: qt
Jul 27 06:55:33 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160133.000452]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO: Unloading imesttings module: mate-gsettings
Jul 27 06:55:33 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160133.000512]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO: Unloading imesttings module: lxde
Jul 27 06:55:33 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160133.000579]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO:   Stopping the main process for IBus [pid:
2496]
Jul 27 06:55:33 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160133.000630]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO: Sent a signal to stop /usr/bin/ibus-daemon
[pid: 2496, time: 2017-07-27T12:55:33.000623Z]
Jul 27 06:55:33 air com.redhat.imsettings: [ 1501160133.000684]:
IMSettings-Daemon[2238]: INFO: imsettings-daemon is shut down.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopping D-Bus User Message Bus...
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopping Virtual filesystem service...
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopping Accessibility services bus...
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped Accessibility services bus.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped Virtual filesystem service - disk
device monitor.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped Virtual filesystem service - Apple
File Conduit monitor.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped Virtual filesystem service - digital
camera monitor.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped Virtual filesystem service - Media
Transfer Protocol monitor.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped Bluetooth OBEX service.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped D-Bus User Message Bus.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped Virtual filesystem service.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped target Basic System.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped target Sockets.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped target Paths.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped target Timers.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Closed D-Bus User Message Bus Socket.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Reached target Shutdown.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Starting Exit the Session...
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Received SIGRTMIN+24 from PID 2733 (kill).
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Stopped User Manager for UID 1004.
Jul 27 06:55:33 air audit: SERVICE_STOP pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295
ses=4294967295 msg='unit=user@1004 comm="systemd"
exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
Jul 27 06:55:33 air systemd: Removed slice User Slice of cpayne2go.
Jul 27 06:55:34 air mate-session[2079]: WARNING: Client
'/org/gnome/SessionManager/Client10' failed to reply before timeout
Jul 27 06:55:34 air mate-session[2079]: WARNING: Client
'/org/gnome/SessionManager/Client8' failed to reply before timeout
Jul 27 06:55:34 air mate-session[2079]: WARNING: Client
'/org/gnome/SessionManager/Client7' failed to reply before timeout
Jul 27 06:55:34 air mate-session[2079]: WARNING: Client
'/org/gnome/SessionManager/Client2' failed to reply before timeout
Jul 27 06:55:34 air mate-session[2079]: WARNING: Client
'/org/gnome/SessionManager/Client1' failed to reply before timeout
Jul 27 06:56:05 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:56:05 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Jul 27 06:56:05 air /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions:
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options:
cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24 post-runcommand
Jul 27 06:56:05 air /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with options:
X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Jul 27 06:56:05 air
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features:
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Jul 27 06:56:05 air /usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver.features:
x2goserver.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Jul 27 06:56:06 air /usr/bin/x2goumount-session[2807]: x2goumount-session
has been called with options: cpayne2go-145-1501160105_stDMATE_dp24

---

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 18:40:59 +0200

Am 27.07.2017 um 15:15 schrieb Chris Payne:

> This is the default configuration, no customizations, and was working
> fine under Fedora 25.
> 
> I can successfully connect to a Fedora 25 server using the Fedora 26
> client so I believe this is an x2goserver (or Fedora 26) issue.
Please post the output of:

grep KillUserProcesses /etc/systemd/logind.conf

If this is set to "yes", then please complain to the Fedora Maintainers
that their default setting for this SystemD variable is not sane.

Kind Regards
Stefan Baur

-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243

---

From: Chris Payne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 13:53:14 -0600

Unfortunately, that is not set (just default commented), and that file is
identical to the FC25 version. There doesn't seem to be any other reference
to that parameter in the config directory either:

cpayne@k-2so:/tmp$ cat /etc/redhat-release
Fedora release 25 (Twenty Five)
cpayne@k-2so:/tmp$ grep -r KillUser systemd-fc26/logind.conf
#KillUserProcesses=no
cpayne@k-2so:/tmp$ grep KillUserProcesses /etc/systemd/logind.conf
#KillUserProcesses=no
cpayne@k-2so:/tmp$ diff /etc/systemd/logind.conf systemd-fc26/logind.conf
cpayne@k-2so:/tmp$ grep -r KillUser systemd-fc26/*
systemd-fc26/logind.conf:#KillUserProcesses=no
cpayne@k-2so:/tmp$

Anything else to check? Thanks for the help.

Chris
[email-masked]

---

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 21:56:31 +0200

Hi Chris,

Well if it is not set at all, please try setting it to "no" by removing
the leading "#".
It may well be that the default in previous FC versions, when not
explicitly set, was "no", and with FC26 changed to "yes".

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

Am 28.07.2017 um 21:53 schrieb Chris Payne:
> Unfortunately, that is not set (just default commented), and that file
> is identical to the FC25 version. There doesn't seem to be any other
> reference to that parameter in the config directory either:
> 
> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
> 
> On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 10:40 AM, Stefan Baur <[email-masked]
> <mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
>

---

From: Chris Payne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 14:14:21 -0600

Hi Stefan-

I uncommented the line, restarted the login service

systemctl status systemd-logind.service

and I get the same response from a suspend. Does it require a reboot or a
different restart?

Thanks.

Chris
[email-masked]

---

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 23:14:47 +0200

Am 28.07.2017 um 22:14 schrieb Chris Payne:

> and I get the same response from a suspend. Does it require a reboot or
> a different restart?

That's a good question.  If you can reboot the system without much
hassle, it would probably be the quickest way to find out if that
setting makes a difference for you.
If rebooting is not an option, I hope someone more knowledgeable about
systemd comes along and has an answer for you.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

---

From: Chris Payne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 10:20:12 -0600

Hi Stefan-

I could not find a window to reboot my main workstation, so I setup x2go
between a couple a laptops at home and can reproduce this. I set these
parameters (added my user as well to the Exclude list)

[root@Spotted-Ray ~]# grep -ri kill /etc/systemd/
/etc/systemd/logind.conf:KillUserProcesses=no
/etc/systemd/logind.conf:#KillOnlyUsers=
/etc/systemd/logind.conf:KillExcludeUsers=root cpayne2go
[root@Spotted-Ray ~]#

but I still get the same response even after rebooting with these in place.

Not sure what else to try, thanks again.

Chris
[email-masked]

---

From: "U. M. Goon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 22:20:27 +0200

Hi Chris,

if you're looking for things to try please enable lingering via

# loginctl enable-linger cpayne2go

because it appears even with this flag explicitly set user-sessions can 
still get killed. You can also check if that is even the problem by 
keeping open a separate SSH session while suspend/resuming or looking at 
your journal (user service getting killed). The same problem appeared on 
Arch a few weeks ago.

Also if anyone knows how the KillUserProcesses flag can get ignored, 
please let me know.

Best,
U.G.

On 08/02/2017 06:20 PM, Chris Payne wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 3:14 PM, Stefan Baur <[email-masked] 
> _______________________________________________
> x2go-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://lists.x2go.org/listinfo/x2go-dev
>

---

From: Chris Payne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 14:35:07 -0600

Stefan-

I did some digging and found this change entry for Fedora:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/KillUserProcesses_by_default

so it appears your gut feeling was correct, it is a change in Fedora
defaults. This does not explain why manually setting it back does not
preserve the session, I will continue to investigate.

Thanks.

Chris
[email-masked]