Subject: Bug#1197: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1197: Bug#1197: Multihead fullscreen not working with TCE client in displaymanager mode

From: Ulrich Sibiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 20:35:20 +0200

If I understand correctly  TCE is not the side where the nxagent is
running. So the version oft nx-libs there does not matter.

I am wondering how the connection from the laptop can generate xinerama
info as the laptop's xserver, that must provide the data, does not. Please
post a log oft the nxagent startup. And the output oft xdpyinfo -ext
XINERAMA within the session.

Uli

Am 24.07.2017 18:50 schrieb "Stefan Baur" <[email-masked]>:

Am 24.07.2017 um 15:16 schrieb Walid MOGHRABI:

> Using latest Arctica's NX-Libs xrandr support is far better and multihead
support in fullscreen mode with the Linux x2goclient works like a charm.
[...]
> So with the Linux client installed on a desktop (I'm personaly using
Ubuntu 16.04 + Unity desktop) it works great whereas, in TCE /
Displaymanager mode, multiple monitors are supported but the desktop is
stretched as if it was only one big screen and not 2 separated screens.

Are you sure your custom TCE build includes the Arctica NX-Libs?
I would suggest logging in to a running TCE and comparing the output of
"dpkg -l".

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

--
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243

_______________________________________________
x2go-dev mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.x2go.org/listinfo/x2go-dev